girl fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which of these chicks wins here ?

movie elketra
movie catwoman
movie mystique

no weapons and no shapeshifting. hand to hand fight who wins ?

spidey-dude
i say mystique wins this one

spidey-dude
even though the movie sucked i say catwoman kicked ass fighting as well. i kinda like the catwoman better from batman returns

llagrok
Mystique.

xmarksthespot
Mystique pwns.

llagrok
Would've liked to see Mystique go up against Lady Deathstrike.

SevenShackles
movie mystique takes it easy.

spidey-dude
but cant elektra see into the future before action is taken ? she can see what catwoman or mystique will do to her

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mystique pwns.

JasonK4
Mystique

SevenShackles
Originally posted by spidey-dude
but cant elektra see into the future before action is taken ? she can see what catwoman or mystique will do to her

it might drop her hints if nothing else but it wont tell her everything, if it did she be to busy seeing in the future to avoid getting killed.

i honestly dont think its THAT convenient of a 'skill' to base a victory on.

mystique wins.

spidey-dude
yah i give it to mystique

spidey-dude
who the hell voted for catwoman ?

CaptainStoic
Well I'd date Catwoman first. So I'm guilty of voting for her. plus I went with my first thought. The Cat seemed stronger, more agile and all that stuff.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well I'd date Catwoman first. So I'm guilty of voting for her. plus I went with my first thought. The Cat seemed stronger, more agile and all that stuff. mystique takes her out easy

DARKLORDCAEDUS
movie Elektra

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
movie Elektra she wishes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.