Avengers Vs. Ronin Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Apparently the new avengers weren't enough, so let's see how the regular lineup does.

Avengers:

Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Sentry
Ares

Ronin Warriors:

Ryo Sanada
Sage Date
Cye Mouri
Kento Rei Faun
Rowen Hashiba
Anubis w/ The staff of the Ancient

Ryo can summon the Armor of Inferno if circumstances allow.

No prep.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
Apparently the new avengers weren't enough, so let's see how the regular lineup does.

Avengers:

Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Sentry
Ares

Ronin Warriors:

Ryo Sanada
Sage Date
Cye Mouri
Kento Rei Faun
Rowen Hashiba
Anubis w/ The staff of the Ancient

Ryo can summon the Armor of Inferno if circumstances allow.

No prep.

Much better. thumb up

Hard to say. The ronins are vulnerable to speed-blitz by Sentry, but their magic armor is almost indestructible to non-magic attacks.

Give Anubis his armor instead of the staff.

And no Inferno Armor, it could solo the other team. no

King Kandy
In case you didn't know, Anubis can convert his staff into the Cruelty Armor at will... He does it quite a lot towards the end of the series.

TricksterPriest
In case you didn't know, Anubis can convert his staff into the Cruelty Armor at will... He does it quite a lot towards the end of the series.

I'm well aware of that. I meant the staff boosts his power and gives him alot more options than brawling. It's also a bit of a Deus Ex Machina.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I meant the staff boosts his power and gives him alot more options than brawling.
Exactly my intention... He's the "Versatile" Character.

TricksterPriest
Exactly my intention... He's the "Versatile" Character.

Alright, but the Inferno armor is too much.

King Kandy
Okay, no inferno armor.

Now who do you think will win?

TricksterPriest
Partially it depends on the limits of the armors and whether their weapons are effective enough on their own to take down the big guys. They probably win with their super moves though. stick out tongue

SevenShackles
ronin warriors take it.

King Kandy
bump

Kento
I think Sentry may be the one problem as he's got the speed and strength. Without him I think the Ronin Warriors could win. They're extremely quick even in there full armor, Kento has got enough strength without his sub-armor on to easily stop a van with his shoulder, and to open the large door to the Nether World which stood taller than any building in Tokyo and was a bit wider than a building, though I don't remember how thick it was. He gets even stronger in full armor. Then there is Anubis who could go into his armor and trap the Avengers in chains for at least long enough for the RW's to get off their attacks. Though that would still leave Sentry to be dealt with but I don't see how they could. Also I'm not sure how they could beat Ares if he's anywhere up in power as Thor. Though can he be pierced by blades or arrows?

Either way Sentry could probably still win giving the Avengers the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.