what villans should be in spider-man4 ? ? ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HPRules
Im not much of a spider-man fan so i have no idea of whos who but i hope that in spider-man 4 they should have that lizard guy as the next villan!!!

Sorry for making it sound like i know nothing just couldnt think of the name of the villans.....

What do u think?!?! IM INTERESTED

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom. Carnage 50/50. The Vulture. The Rhino. Most importantly The Lizard.

Ultimate Hulk43
Too many villains & it's still unlikely for Venom to be in SM-4. Carnage may be in though.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Too many villains & it's still unlikely for Venom to be in SM-4. Carnage may be in though.

There is 50/50 chance for Carnage. Besides would you or anyone else what to see Carnage all changed like he is going to be?

Mr Parker
yeah the lizard is long overdue.Put him in the black cat in the fourth installment and end the whole damn franchise after the fourth movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah the lizard is long overdue.Put him in the black cat in the fourth installment and end the whole damn franchise after the fourth movie.

There will be many more Spiderman movies after part four.

Mr Parker
not if it bombs at the box office.as long as they keep making tons of money like they have SO far there will be but if it bombs at the box office they wont thats why they restarted batman with batman begins because batman and robin bombed so bad at the box office.most people were not thrilled with sm3 like they were for the first two so that will hurt it box office wise on opening weekend which has always been a key to its success is opening weekend.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Another possible villain may be Kraven. I almost forgot Elektro.

arcinis
Originally posted by HPRules
Im not much of a spider-man fan so i have no idea of whos who but i hope that in spider-man 4 they should have that lizard guy as the next villan!!!

Sorry for making it sound like i know nothing just couldnt think of the name of the villans.....

What do u think?!?! IM INTERESTED

Why not mysterio for S*** and giggles.

HPRules
hmm never thought of that.......

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by arcinis
Why not mysterio for S*** and giggles.

Mysterio may be good for laughs.

Lord Paradise
Seems like nobody likes Mysterio. Personally, the original Mysterio has always been my favorite villain.

This movie could go a number of ways. One thing I would love is for Norman Osborn to return, or Venom (even though I wasn't big on the character in the third, I think there's some potential to make him into a quality villain in the fourth). Personally, I think the best choice would be Scorpion (without the symbiote, of course, and hopefully without the lazers--Scorpion as he was meant to be), that way they could give a real role to Jonah, Betty, and Robby instead of just brief comic relief sequences. What they need is new characters, as they've already pushed Gwen into irrelevancy and killed Harry. Black Cat would also work to this effect. The Kingpin would be great as a main villain, but they won't because he's already been in Daredevil.

Optimally, probably Kingpin as a main villain, Scorpion as his flunky (pretty much anyone would work in this position, but I want the Bugle connection), Black Cat. This would make for a somewhat cooler, darker movie, drawing upon Ultimate arc 2 with Peter just being totally out of his depth in the underworld.

Arachnid1
Mysterio, Lizard, Morlun.

I know I'm the only one who wants morlun. I also picked Mysterio because of his illusions and stuff. Imagine him doing all that magical crap he's always doing to spiderman in the comics in the movies. The special effects would be amazing, not to mention mysterios might bring some comedy.

ihseruqazmuh
i think that the lizard,carnage,rhino,and mysterio should be in part 4. also as a cliff hanger, eddie brock should be shown walking down an ally and changes to venom suddenly.

Magic_attack
I would really like to see Shocker in Spider-Man 4.

Spideys Sister
*cough* SM4 Thread already made *cough*

Guys please do a search before you make a thread. PLEASE!!!

Toku King
Either Lizard and Kraven or Hobgoblin and Electro.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
*cough* SM4 Thread already made *cough*

Guys please do a search before you make a thread. PLEASE!!!

This thread was made long ago, the thread poster has not made a comment in a long time.

Magic_attack
I hate duplicate threads. I hate them with a passion. mad

Neo Darkhalen
It's not hard to use a search button.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
It's not hard to use a search button.

And still people continue to make duplicate threads...

There should be a penalty for doing it. smile

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Magic_attack
I hate duplicate threads. I hate them with a passion. mad

Yet, you were the one who bumped it up. laughing out loud

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Another possible villain may be Kraven. I almost forgot Elektro.

Yeah I think Kraven and Lizard would fit nicely for the fourth movie obviously with Kraven hunting Lizard smile but who woul play kraven lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.