Orion vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Orion can bust galaxies.

starking
"Waits for Quanchi to respond"!

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
"Waits for Quanchi to respond"! im right here....

ok this is so unfair against orion. he cant even stand up to darkseid anymore and odin is ds superior. odin could beat two orions at once. odin literally crushes orion.

odin is much more lethal than a titanium box could ever be.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Orion can bust galaxies.

odin

tkitna
Odin

janus77
surely Odin doesn't stand a serious chance?
Orion's powerful, he really molested The Silver Surfer's fists, with his face!

norrinradd43
All Father for the win

guy222
Odin

jadervason
Man this would be ugly.

D-Block
ODIN

kevdude
Odin,

TrollDog
Originally posted by kevdude
Odin, eek!

quanchi112
Odin still stomps. Spitey spite.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Orion can bust galaxies. srsly

King Kandy
This was based on I think it was nvr who said that Orion could bust galaxies.

guy222
Skyfather>Orion

beast1234
odin

fangirl101
What kind of dumb thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
This was based on I think it was nvr who said that Orion could bust galaxies. laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
What kind of dumb thread? shifty

occultdestroyer
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

IMO New Gods > Greek Gods

Mindset
Good thing Odin isn't a Greek God

also facepalm

EkinEku
lol@ this thread, what's next punisher vs. the anti monitor?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

Odin isn't Greek. Orion doesn't have the feats to match Odin anyway.

Allankles
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Orion doesn't have the feats to match Odin anyway.

That's the thing, he may have the potential for uber feats with the Astro Force and has demonstrated it's power on a few occasions but not enough to put him over Odin.

Bada's Palin
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

Dumb aaaaaassssssssss

cloud102
Orion is going to use the Astro Force to cook him some Odin Burgers! Ohhhh, yeaaahhh!

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Mindset

also facepalm

BEST. REPLY. EVER.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin in a ass rape

EkinEku
That sig is gold

occultdestroyer

also facepalm
I meant Norse Gods haermm

also
New Gods > Whatever ancient BS gods

Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Dumb aaaaaassssssssss
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
BEST. REPLY. EVER.
herbfu2

Allankles

IMO this is true in general since all the other gods sprung up from the creation of the New Gods after the end of the the Third World (at least conceptually there's that idea in DC) but Orion isn't even the most powerful of the New Gods and Odin has no peers in his Asgardian pantheon (Marvel).

Of course the original Odin wasn't all that uber he had great knowledge of high magic via his mystic runes but it didn't stop giant trolls in the form of wolves from tearing him apart and killing him.

In fact in mythology the Greek gods were more powerrful than the Norse gods but I always preferred the Norse gods myself, they were cooler and their intrigues actually meant life or death for them while the Greek gods were insurmountable.

Going back to Orion, with the Astro Force which has a nature that represents both the dark and light sides of the Source, Orion has great potential for power.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Allankles
IMO this is true in general since all the other gods sprung up from the creation of the New Gods after the end of the the Third World (at least conceptually there's that idea in DC) but Orion isn't even the most powerful of the New Gods and Odin has no peers in his Asgardian pantheon (Marvel).

Of course the original Odin wasn't all that uber he had great knowledge of high magic via his mystic runes but it didn't stop giant trolls in the form of wolves from tearing him apart and killing him.
That's true.
IMHO the New Gods are far stronger than the Greek/Norse/Roman(?) gods.
I'm pretty sure Orion is stronger than DC Odin.

And yes, I believe Odin is overrated in this forum.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by King Kandy
This was based on I think it was nvr who said that Orion could bust galaxies.

laughing

Too bad hes not around anymore... wink

Endrict Nuul
What kind of dumb thread?

ninja

Endrict Nuul
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

Epic fail....

KuRuPT Thanosi
You'll always find a few people who pick the person taking it in the butt..

Bada's Palin
I meant Norse Gods haermm

also

lmao.

quanchi112
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

IMO New Gods > Greek Gods Wow.

Knowsbleed33
Orion loses horribly.

UKR
How are people getting the idea that Orion can beat Odin or that this is even a fair fight? Skyfathers are above herald level, there's just no way Orion could hurt the Allfather. None of the New Gods could. I wouldn't hesitate to say that Odin would beat Yuga Khan.

Edit: And mythology and DC don't mean anything, DC's German pantheon is not even significant in the DCU, there's no point in comparing them to the main pantheon of the MU. DC's Asgardians are probably a weak imitation of Marvel's, nothing more than that. DC's Asgard is no basis for comparison. Plus IMO DC's gods are weaker than Marvel's if it's in the case of way back when Marvel's gods got any respect. Even most of the powerful DC gods would lose to Superman, none of them are Thor level, let alone skyfather, level. Marvel's gods used to be cosmic and DC's just never were like that.

vlaaad12345
LOL at odin beating someone who can cut off the source from all the new gods dude just no,and there are plenty of uber dc gods...the greek ones especially and dc odin can create pocket universes and stuff,go wank marvel somewhere else,on topic unless orion is in his giant form odin wins.

tkitna
Sig of the year goes to,,,,,,,,,,Eel O'Brien with his rendition of what so many people could do to Wonder Woman but yet every thread involving her seems to last for 50 pages due to ignorance.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/4/customsig_115814_yE.gif

Well done.

UKR
The "universe" DC Odin created must've been pretty small. When Darkseid was tough he was admitted by DC Odin to be the strongest. But even then Darkseid had to take Superman seriously. Marvel Odin wouldn't. I hardly wanked anything. Marvel gods in the old days were cosmic, DC gods by comparison aren't. And cutting the New Gods off from the source is no biggie, considering what wimps they are.

vlaaad12345
When darkseid was tough he beat down silver age superman without any effort,and darkseid has conquered countless god pantheons..he seems to be strong against magical entities for some reason,your attempt to downplay dc makes me laugh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
LOL at odin beating someone who can cut off the source from all the new gods dude just no,and there are plenty of uber dc gods...the greek ones especially and dc odin can create pocket universes and stuff,go wank marvel somewhere else,on topic unless orion is in his giant form odin wins. Who cant Odin defeat?

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by tkitna
Sig of the year goes to,,,,,,,,,,Eel O'Brien with his rendition of what so many people could do to Wonder Woman but yet every thread involving her seems to last for 50 pages due to ignorance.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/4/customsig_115814_yE.gif

Well done.

Please... hold your applause, I'm easily embarassed.

leonidas
this is one of those threads that accomplishes and both highlights and gives an avenue for ignorance. in a straight up fight, odin literally obliterates orion.

this needs to be closed . . .

Allankles
When darkseid was tough he beat down silver age superman without any effort,and darkseid has conquered countless god pantheons..he seems to be strong against magical entities for some reason,your attempt to downplay dc makes me laugh.

That's the thing about DS he seems to punk magical based beings quite a lot.

Harbinger
Very good match-up.
Orion should win.

IMO New Gods > Greek Gods Lulz.

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR
The "universe" DC Odin created must've been pretty small. When Darkseid was tough he was admitted by DC Odin to be the strongest. But even then Darkseid had to take Superman seriously. Marvel Odin wouldn't. I hardly wanked anything. Marvel gods in the old days were cosmic, DC gods by comparison aren't. And cutting the New Gods off from the source is no biggie, considering what wimps they are.

You're talking nonsense the Source>>>>Odin Force. Yuga would ***** slap Odin.

Knowsbleed33
What are Yuga's feats that make you think that?

Allankles
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What are Yuga's feats that make you think that?

He can easily tear the Source's power from other gods. He can manipulate the Source's energy and remove it's power from its 'heralds' as it were. Not to mention he is a promethean giant and he can seemingly extinguish and absorb civilizations and planets with but a gesture.

All this without mentioning that the Source as a power source >>>>> Odin Force.

Knowsbleed33
The effects of Odins battle with Seth nearly collapsed the entire multiverse.

That>Anything you just mentioned.

vlaaad12345
And yuga depowered several hundred thousand galactus level beings,and I can't say I remember their battle coming close to actually collapsing the multiverse...the IG against all the abstracts didn't accomplish that.

Allankles
The effects of Odins battle with Seth nearly collapsed the entire multiverse.

That>Anything you just mentioned.

Yeah and DS descent from the fourth world is slowly collapsing the multiverse - he isn't even fighting just descending into another reality. One of DS' fights with Orion was altering the fabric of space/time in the multiverse. You don't seem to get it.

The Odin Force is Odin's personal power source conceptually not much different from the power sources of other skyfathers the difference is that the Source is well above any Skyfathers, Celestial, abstract it governs the very fabric of existence in the DCU multiverse.

Knowsbleed33
I invite you to read it again, Journey into mystery #512-513. The battle shook the mutiverse down to its foundation.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah and DS descent from the fourth world is slowly collapsing the multiverse

We all know he won't. Some thing will come along and stop him.

Odin wasn't trying to collapse the multiverse and he nearly did.

vlaaad12345
Yeah and thats not coming close to collapsing it,and like allankles said...ds merely descending from the 4th world into the 3rd is affecting the entire multiverse,yuga khan is stronger than ds or any other new god because again he easily depowered all of them.

Knowsbleed33
Not coming close? what would you call it?

When a house is shaking down to its foundation hard enough it collapses.

Allankles
I invite you to read it again, Journey into mystery #512-513. The battle shook the mutiverse down to its foundation.

Right and what do you think DS' descent from the fourth world is doing? He is dragging the entire multiverse as he descends from the fourth world.

Anyway, the Odin Force is powerful it gives Odin Skyfather level power however the Source is the very essence of creation in the DCU, the creation powers of the Presence manifested in the DCU multiverse.

So yeah, I'd say Yuga is playing around with much greater power and he stripped the New Gods from their power source.

Powerful Skyfathers can shake the mutliverse on occasion, hell Supes has saved the omniverse with his own power all that is irrelevant because power levels are still different and Yuga plays around with much greater forces than the Odin Force.

Knowsbleed33
Being severed from your power<Being dead.

vlaaad12345
Sickening reality with his mere prescence and affecting the entire multiverse just by him falling into the 3rd world>shaking the multiverse with combined powers of people.

Allankles
Sickening reality with his mere prescence and affecting the entire multiverse just by him falling into the 3rd world>shaking the multiverse with combined powers of people.

He is actually falling form the fourth into the fifth world anyway yeah DS is doing it by himself and he is dragging the entire multiverse along with him. All this is besides the point, shaking the multiverse doesn't prove jack, since the Source can do a whole lot more than the Odin Force or any other skyfather power.

Knowsbleed33
based on?

They weren't even trying.

Bentley
Just chiming by to say that the statement:

"Yuga Khan depowered hundreds of Galactus level beings"

is horribly misleading and downright wrong. Yuga has never faced a New god in this (assumed) Galactus level power. Also, good old Galactus has feats, and by hype you only get so far (Tenebrous and Aegis).

If you can have a good debate refraining from comments as biased as that, I think everyone would win in the respect department.

Thanks for your attention.

Also, the Source jobs.

batdude123
The f*ck was the reason for bumping this?

Guy may seem like a nice guy on the surface, but he's really an instigator. shifty

Bentley
He is actually falling form the fourth into the fifth world anyway yeah DS is doing it by himself and he is dragging the entire multiverse along with him. All this is besides the point, shaking the multiverse doesn't prove jack, since the Source can do a whole lot more than the Odin Force or any other skyfather power.

The power cosmic can also do a lot more that the Odin Force, but Terrax still loses to Odin.

Allankles
based on?

They weren't even trying.

Who was trying what? The simple act of DS descending from one plane of existence to another is moving the entire multiverse, DS is dragging it along with him. That's not fighting that's just moving.

Yuga deals and plays around with much greater forces than Odin so yeah I think he handles Odin.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
The power cosmic can also do a lot more that the Odin Force, but Terrax still loses to Odin.

confused How is Terrax relevant? He isn't even the one that controls the power cosmic. And even the power cosmic isn't comperable to the Source, we're talking about an aspect of the Presence vs the combined might of Galactus a Promethean type god, not much of a comparison in my view. The Source>>> Power Cosmic as well.

Bentley
confused How is Terrax relevant? He isn't even the one that controls the power cosmic. And even the power cosmic isn't comperable to the Source, we're talking about an aspect of the Presence vs the combined might of Galactus a Promethean type god, not much of a comparison in my view. The Source>>> Power Cosmic as well.

What I'm saying is that Odin ain't fighting the Source, he is fighting a source power user, which is entirely different. Terrax is a cosmic power user, hence the mention.

Odin won't beat the Source by himself. But this is Orion erm

fangirl101
What I'm saying is that Odin ain't fighting the Source, he is fighting a source power user, which is entirely different. Terrax is a cosmic power user, hence the mention.

Odin won't beat the Source by himself. But this is Orion erm What is Orion's Greatest Energy manipulation feat? Not that it matters much. Odin wins this due to sheer might and versatility.

Allankles

Odin won't beat the Source by himself. But this is Orion erm

I'm not talking about Orion vs Odin. Orion doesn't even use the AF like he is supposed to. So while he might have the tools to put up a fight he doesn't really demonstrate the versatility and power of the AF like a god is supposed to, he is too caught up in being a warrior so Odin handles him 10/10 that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about Yuga vs Odin. Yuga manipulates the Source energies and he depowers pantheons of gods no problem.

The Source is just a greater power source than what Odin has and Yuga himself is a promethean giant, the energy it takes for him to blink could destroy entire civilizations. If you are familiar with the Promethians in DC you'll know that they are so enormous that it takes thousands of years in normal time for them to complete a sentence, such is the enormity of their bodies and the kind of power they wield is awesome.

Bentley
Well, bump a thread about Odin and Yuga then so its not off topic.

iceman24567
Orion one shots all of Asgard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
The f*ck was the reason for bumping this?

Guy may seem like a nice guy on the surface, but he's really an instigator. shifty laughing out loud laughing out loud Originally posted by Allankles
Who was trying what? The simple act of DS descending from one plane of existence to another is moving the entire multiverse, DS is dragging it along with him. That's not fighting that's just moving.

Yuga deals and plays around with much greater forces than Odin so yeah I think he handles Odin. Odin destroys Yuga 10 of 10.

Knowsbleed33
Who was trying what?

vlaaad made a comment about how the combined powers of Odin and Seth shook the multiverse. I replied that they weren't even trying and they were still able to.

Allankles
vlaaad made a comment about how the combined powers of Odin and Seth shook the multiverse. I replied that they weren't even trying and they were still able to.

What? Obviously they weren't intending to shake the multiverse.

quanchi112
What? Obviously they weren't intending to shake the multiverse. Its impressive.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Its impressive.

Ok. Yuga still shoves Gungir down Odin's throat.

fangirl101
What? Obviously they weren't intending to shake the multiverse.
I dont' remember them shaking the Multiverse. I remember them fighting thru it. can someone post the scans where it says they shake the multiverse?

Knowsbleed33
I dont' remember them shaking the Multiverse. I remember them fighting thru it. can someone post the scans where it says they shake the multiverse?

Patience young one.

quanchi112
I dont' remember them shaking the Multiverse. I remember them fighting thru it. can someone post the scans where it says they shake the multiverse? Am I still on block? If I post them you wont be able to see them.

Knowsbleed33
Here. Read the yellow boxes.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5637/journeyintomystery51302rq3.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/922/journeyintomystery51318ih2.th.jpg

At this point Seth was powerful enough to extinguish all life in the Universe.

fangirl101

At this point Seth was powerful enough to extinguish all life in the Universe. No where does it say anything about the multiverse shaking or trembling.

Knowsbleed33
Does it have to say specifically that? I notice that if it doesn't say EXACTLY what you think it should say it's bogus.

fangirl101
massive shock wave across every plane of reality. Every plane of reality is the physical, mental and spiritual.

The next scan says that they are waging a battle simultaneously on every plane of existance. It says it is not simply a slug fest. They are fighting a mental, spiritual, and physical fight all at once.
No where in any of those panels did they shake the multiverse. They didn't even shake the universe.

Way to hype of a feat that doesn't exist. LULZ.

Mindset
massive shock wave across every plane of reality. Every plane of reality is the physical, mental and spiritual.

The next scan says that they are waging a battle simultaneously on every plane of existance. It says it is not simply a slug fest. They are fighting a mental, spiritual, and physical fight all at once.
No where in any of those panels did they shake the multiverse. They didn't even shake the universe.

Way to hype of a feat that doesn't exist. LULZ. fangirl I say this with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about?

Knowsbleed33
She, as usual, has no clue.

fangirl101
fangirl I say this with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about?
Those scans do NOT say they shake the multiverse. every plane of existance is not every universe. they are fighting simultaneously in the natural, spiritual, and mental. Duh.

fangirl101
She, as usual, has no clue.
Actually I do. They are describing the 3 planes of existance.

Knowsbleed33
Forgot to add this scan.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2479/journeyintomystery51305da3.th.jpg

fangirl101
Forgot to add this scan.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2479/journeyintomystery51305da3.th.jpg
So if you tear at the main reality in marvel, don't you tear at the multiverse? Um yeah lol. The multiverse isn't shaking.

Mindset
Those scans do NOT say they shake the multiverse. every plane of existance is not every universe. they are fighting simultaneously in the natural, spiritual, and mental. Duh. Every plane of existence could be interpreted that way, but not reality.

Realities in Marvel comics are synonymous with universes. Duh.

fangirl101
Every plane of existence could be interpreted that way, but not reality.

Realities in Marvel comics are synonymous with universes. Duh.
No. The sentence preceeding says that this is not merely a brawl, let's us know that they are fighting on the three planes of Spiritual, Mental, and Physical.

Knowsbleed33
So if you tear at the main reality in marvel, don't you tear at the multiverse? Um yeah lol. The multiverse isn't shaking.

Keep trying. I know you make it your lifes work to down-play every feat in Marvel comics yet hype up the small ones in DC.

Mindset
No. The sentence preceeding says that this is not merely a brawl, let's us know that they are fighting on the three planes of Spiritual, Mental, and Physical. No. You are giving your own interpretation that isn't backed up by anything.

Realities = Universes

Allankles

At this point Seth was powerful enough to extinguish all life in the Universe.

Cool scans.

Darkseid and Orion battle for the fate and control of all existence. And as they battle the become everything, they become infused with the entire mutliverse as they duke it out.

Of course the battle wasn't a straightforward one, as DS was trying to taint the Source and he was manipulating Orion into unleashing his usually untapped abilities.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_02-04.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_02-05.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_02-08.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_02-09.jpg

fangirl101
No. You are giving your own interpretation that isn't backed up by anything.

Realities = Universes
no. The sentence before let's us know what the next sentence means. English lit 101. Did you take it? Must not have.

Knowsbleed33
How exactly?

fangirl101
every plane of Reality. There are three planes to reality. Physical, Mental, Spiritual. As it is, it's one reality.

Mindset
no. The sentence before let's us know what the next sentence means. English lit 101. Did you take it? Must not have. laughing out loud

Trying to sound superior while at the same time being an idiot, must take skill.

If the sentence before it, which talks about realities and in marvel realities are synonymous with universes, lets us know what the next sentence means, then according to you it would mean every plane of existence would also be talking about universes.

Knowsbleed33
As Mindset says, that's your own personal interpretation.

Still doesn't explain away Dr. Strange saying as clear as crystal the battle was tearing at the fabric of the multiverse.

Mindset
every plane of Reality. There are three planes to reality. Physical, Mental, Spiritual. As it is, it's one reality. Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

There are 3 planes of reality, really, and where did you get this from?

fangirl101
As Mindset says, that's your own personal interpretation.

Still doesn't explain away Dr. Strange saying as clear as crystal the battle was tearing at the fabric of the multiverse.
Tearing at the fabric of the multiverse is easy. You tear at the fabric of the main universe, and the fabric of the multiverse is torn. What's so hard about that? Highfather has torn the fabric of the universe by himself. I guess he's as powerful as the both of them huh?

fangirl101
Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

There are 3 planes of reality, really, and where did you get this from? Thanos and Adam Warlock. In thier battle with the Goddess.

Mindset
Thanos and Adam Warlock. In thier battle with the Goddess. False.

Knowsbleed33
Tearing at the fabric of the multiverse is easy. You tear at the fabric of the main universe, and the fabric of the multiverse is torn. What's so hard about that? Highfather has torn the fabric of the universe by himself. I guess he's as powerful as the both of them huh?

Except it doesn't say Universe it says MULTIVERSE. You wanted it to say it, it does, you simply choose to down-play it again. I could post a scan saying Odin uses the omniverse as a toilet and you'd find a way to make that seem unimpressive.

fangirl101
False.
true. They fought her on all three planes of reality.

-K-M-
Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

There are 3 planes of reality, really, and where did you get this from?

He's actually correct as a similar battle happened with other characters and they battled on the spirtual, mental and physical plane and listed it as such. I honestly forget who it was, but I have seen the scan

Except we don't know if Odin did the same thing as the other battle.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's actually correct as a similar battle happened with other characters and they battled on the spirtual, mental and physical plane and listed it as such. I honestly forget who it was, but I have seen the scan

Except we don't know if Odin did the same thing as the other battle. I'm not denying that there have been fights that have occurred on the mental, physical, and spiritual planes, I'm denying that they have any validity to the fight between Seth and Odin.

Also, I question the statement that their are only 3 planes.

quanchi112
She, as usual, has no clue. Agreed.Originally posted by fangirl101
So if you tear at the main reality in marvel, don't you tear at the multiverse? Um yeah lol. The multiverse isn't shaking. Reread the scan.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Keep trying. I know you make it your lifes work to down-play every feat in Marvel comics yet hype up the small ones in DC. Its so sad. The funny thing is she calls everyone else biased and does everything she criticizes other posters for.

-K-M-
I'm not denying that there have been fights that have occurred on the mental, physical, and spiritual planes, I'm denying that they have any validity to the fight between Seth and Odin.

Fair enough

ultimatethor
lol a million times at fangirls laughable attempt to downplay the odin feat. " Tearing the multiverse is easy all u do is tear the universe"dohhysterical

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
lol a million times at fangirls laughable attempt to downplay the odin feat. " Tearing the multiverse is easy all u do is tear the universe"dohhysterical What the hell is tearing at the multiverse? Was it a big tear? A small one? If you tear a universe that is part of the multiverse do you tear the multiverse as well?

Marvelknight
Odin should take this one more times than not or every time.

Knowsbleed33
What the hell is tearing at the multiverse? Was it a big tear? A small one? If you tear a universe that is part of the multiverse do you tear the multiverse as well?

IT SAYS MULTIVERSE!!! I'm not sure how much more clearly that can be made to you. If it was just the Universe, he would've said Universe.

Are you accusing Stephen Strange of committing hyperbole?

Ruin
For anyone who like me, doesn't know what the hell Fangirl is talking about, I'll explain. A year or so ago Nvr was debating the very same battle between Odin and Seth, trying best he could to downplay the feat as his argument, like most all his arguments were, was horrible. Anyhow, Mr. Master stepped in and attempted to aid Nvr in his argument. Mr. Master pointed out that it's a possible that Dr. Strange wasn't talking about the multi-verse in its entirety, but that he could be speaking of the 3 existing planes of reality. Anyhow, as most everyone's pointed out, this obviously isn't the case.

Odin 10/10

ultimatethor
What the hell is tearing at the multiverse? Was it a big tear? A small one? If you tear a universe that is part of the multiverse do you tear the multiverse as well?

Ur efforts to downplay this feat are not only laughable but downright stupid as well. Tearing at the fabric of the multiverse is such a self explanatory statement even u shud get it. The fabric of reality of the MULTIVERSE was torn. Broader than universal .Ur point of it being a big or small tear is so inane i wont even comment.

And to answer ur last question, where have u seen it mentioned that if u tear the fabric of the universe it also means uve done the same to the multiverse?

What gibberish

fangirl101
IT SAYS MULTIVERSE!!! I'm not sure how much more clearly that can be made to you. If it was just the Universe, he would've said Universe.

Are you accusing Stephen Strange of committing hyperbole? what does tearing at the multiverse consist of? And how come the LT didn't step in?

fangirl101
Ur efforts to downplay this feat are not only laughable but downright stupid as well. Tearing at the fabric of the multiverse is such a self explanatory statement even u shud get it. The fabric of reality of the MULTIVERSE was torn. Broader than universal .Ur point of it being a big or small tear is so inane i wont even comment.

And to answer ur last question, where have u seen it mentioned that if u tear the fabric of the universe it also means uve done the same to the multiverse?

What gibberish
If you can't respect someone else's opinion, then don't effing respond. Steven strange says on panel multiverse. no where in the panels, the actual description of the battle, does it say anything remotely close. Now. Get lost creep.

Ruin
If you can't respect someone else's opinion, then don't effing respond. Steven strange says on panel multiverse. no where in the panels, the actual description of the battle, does it say anything remotely close. Now. Get lost creep.

How can you possibly form an opinion refuting something that is clearly illustrated within the pages of a comic? Can that even be considered an opinion?

Ruin
what does tearing at the multiverse consist of? And how come the LT didn't step in?

no expression

ultimatethor

Just STFU before u make a further fool of urself u bloody Hippocrit. U go about threatening to report evryone and make open statements about not respecting Quans opinion about anything regarding to DC. U lambast peoples debating styles without even having a proper grasp on what debating is. And then u come up with this type of retarded arguement and still have the guts to make even more foolish replies?

Just sad. eek! sad

Ruin
Just STFU before u make a further fool of urself u bloody Hippocrit. U go about threatening to report evryone and make open statements about not respecting Quans opinion about anything regarding to DC. U lambast peoples debating styles without even having a proper grasp on what debating is. And then u come up with this tpe of retarded arguement and still have the guts to make even more foolish replies?

Just sad. eek! sad

Sounds real familiar doesn't it? What was that posters name.... let me see? Um Nvr? Yeah that's it, they're debating style is so similar it's as if they're the same person. Astonshing. big grin

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Ruin
no expression

lol I had to laugh at your smilie face. I know how you feel.

Knowsbleed33
I find it astonishing that Mr. Master stepped in to help Fangirl.

Ruin

Well it was Nvr, but yeah... pretty much the same astounding effect.

fangirl101
Master has never stepped into help FG. And any and everone who is insinuating that I was here a year ago has been reported.

Ruin
Master has never stepped into help FG. And any and everone who is insinuating that I was here a year ago has been reported.

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody insinuated that you were anybody, only that a year ago a poster was using your same poor logic against the same exact battle with Odin and Seth.

Guilty conscience?

Mindset
And any and everone who is insinuating that I was here a year ago has been reported. laughing out loud

Raoul
Originally posted by Ruin
Sounds real familiar doesn't it? What was that posters name.... let me see? Um Nvr? Yeah that's it, they're debating style is so similar it's as if they're the same person. Astonshing. big grin

it's like people don't listen.

accusations, however subtle, are still accusations, and insinuate that the mods aren't doing their jobs.

its an automatic warning from now on. i've given fair notice...

quanchi112
What the hell is tearing at the multiverse? Was it a big tear? A small one? If you tear a universe that is part of the multiverse do you tear the multiverse as well? It seems you are really trying hard to undercut another feat. Not surprising at all.Originally posted by fangirl101
what does tearing at the multiverse consist of? And how come the LT didn't step in? Why would Lt have to step in?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
It seems you are really trying hard to undercut another feat. Not surprising at all. Why would Lt have to step in?

He has D/C on the brain. LT doesn't come running in like the spectre does. he lets things play out and unless the whole mutiverse gets destroyed it doesn't matter.

guy222
Odin

Bentley
I'm not denying that there have been fights that have occurred on the mental, physical, and spiritual planes, I'm denying that they have any validity to the fight between Seth and Odin.

Just as an information, Korvac has fought in every plane of reality too.

The Great Galen
This thread i lolz.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Raoul
it's like people don't listen.

accusations, however subtle, are still accusations, and insinuate that the mods aren't doing their jobs.

its an automatic warning from now on. i've given fair notice... Not really.

As the mods need proof to ban someone if I recall correctly. Fangirl hasn't outright shown itself to be a sock, only a series of 'coincidences', and if there's no solid proof, then she can't be banned, but calling her a sock doesn't mean that it's any knock on the mods, but calling her a sock does become trolling/spam.

Just saying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
He has D/C on the brain. LT doesn't come running in like the spectre does. he lets things play out and unless the whole mutiverse gets destroyed it doesn't matter. Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.