EVA Unit 01 vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
EVA Unit 01

vs

Iron Man

Both are equipped as standard. They fight in an deserted New York City. Full bloodlust is on.

illadelph12
thumb up

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by illadelph12
thumb up no thumb down This is spite. Tony has no possible way of beating Sho Gouki, especially with an S2 engine.

xmarksthespot
Hmm... assume Tony can generate his own AT field... and thus can penetrate an AT field with enough effort.

I thought the S2 Engine might be a bit much... removed. But then without it if Tony severs the umbilical cord the EVA is pretty much done in...

Akuki
Eva wins by virtue of the fact that nothing Iron man has can get through an AT Field. Observe from the first episode where They drop an upgraded nuclear bomb on an AT field with absolutely no effect.

TricksterPriest
This is what happens when Sho Gouki gets mad............ scared

YANcvG8G9lA

xmarksthespot
I was referring more to the series version TP...

Actually Ill, can you close this if you get the chance... I may have severely overestimated Iron Man, and underestimated Unit 01. I'll try and think of a better match...

(Even though Iron Man's manoeuvrability should really keep him out of the way of the EVA's largely melee attacks...)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I was referring more to the series version TP...

Actually Ill, can you close this if you get the chance... I may have severely overestimated Iron Man, and underestimated Unit 01. I'll try and think of a better match...

(Even though Iron Man's manoeuvrability should really keep him out of the way of the EVA's largely melee attacks...)

True. But that is what Sho gouki does when it gets pissed. stick out tongue And IM can't evade forever, he'll run out of gas eventually. And Sho Gouki is invulnerable and tireless.

Akuki
Not actually unit 1, it's asuka, but it's probably one of the best fight scenes ever in anime so check it out.
4fiSz_251XE

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
True. But that is what Sho gouki does when it gets pissed. stick out tongue And IM can't evade forever, he'll run out of gas eventually. And Sho Gouki is invulnerable and tireless. Well I did remove the S2 Engine and (magically) gave Iron Man the ability to generate an AT field... iunno... hmm

When I look at some of the characters in the tiers above Iron Man I don't I saw anything from the EVAs that would put them up there...

Unit 00 was pretty f*cked by a particle cannon... but then I don't know if Iron Man can generate such power outputs...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well I did remove the S2 Engine and (magically) gave Iron Man the ability to generate an AT field... iunno... hmm

When I look at some of the characters in the tiers above Iron Man I don't I saw anything from the EVAs that would put them up there...

Unit 00 was pretty f*cked by a particle cannon... but then I don't know if Iron Man can generate such power outputs...

He can do an overcharge if need be. He has his repulser rays take more energy than they were designed for and can do this for one shot. It enhances his regular blast by like 800 times. erm

But Im just stating his biggest blast that I know of where he wasnt powered up by something else (under the assumption that his regular arsenal would not be enough, though I really dont know anything about these EVA people)

illadelph12
no thumb down This is spite. Tony has no possible way of beating Sho Gouki, especially with an S2 engine.

Oh, hi B-Dub... shifty

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He can do an overcharge if need be. He has his repulser rays take more energy than they were designed for and can do this for one shot. It enhances his regular blast by like 800 times. erm

But Im just stating his biggest blast that I know of where he wasnt powered up by something else (under the assumption that his regular arsenal would not be enough, though I really dont know anything about these EVA people) Well... this was the particle cannon that damaged Unit 00...
_zDfuxlCg9Q

I noticed you've been on an Iron Man thing recently...

Blair Wind
No reason for that....really leftright

grey fox
Eva 1 crushes IM between his hands...at least if Shinji doesn't have an Emo moment within the Control Plug.

Unless this is Berserker Eva 01 , wherin IM is truly screwed....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Eva 1 crushes IM between his hands...at least if Shinji doesn't have an Emo moment within the Control Plug.

Unless this is Berserker Eva 01 , wherin IM is truly screwed....

If Shinji thinks he's in actual danger and starts panicing......IE: like when he ran out of gas against Zeruel..........Sho Gouki will go berserk......... evil face

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing Stark get eaten. evillaugh

grey fox
If Shinji thinks he's in actual danger and starts panicing......IE: like when he ran out of gas against Zeruel..........Sho Gouki will go berserk......... evil face

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing Stark get eaten. evillaugh

I would , Shinji doesn't have the balls mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.