Spiderman 3 DVD coming 10/30

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Just found out that Spidey 3 will be out real soon. Here is what should on the DVD.

digitally mastered audio and video. Bloopers.
Photo Galleries. Snow Patrol music video Audio commentary
and more

Ultimate Hulk43
I'll probably get it for Christmas or my birthday.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, the Spiderman 3 DVD would be great Christmas present. I guess I can wait two months after it comes out in stores to have it.

Ultimate Hulk43
I just hope those aren't all of the special features that'll be on the DVD.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
They aren't. I 'll find more to post.

Scarecrow756
Looks like a Spider-Man 3.5 is light years away and I thought I heard they were releasing a Spider-Man 3 director`s cut along with the normal version of the film. confused sad

Yoshi Fanatic
As long as the DVD has an extended version of the fight between Venom and Spiderman, I'll be satisfied.

Ultimate Hulk43
There's no guarantee there is an extended fight sequence. There might be but given Sam Raimi's hate towards Venom, it's doubtful.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
There's no guarantee there is an extended fight sequence. There might be but given Sam Raimi's hate towards Venom, it's doubtful.
I can picture sam giving commentary for Venom. "It was bad enough I had to give that stupid ****ing one dimensional piece of shit character thirty minutes of my precious masterpiece, and now those stupid ****ing kids online are bitching about it. Well y'know what **** YOU!"
I'd lawl.

DarthLazious
I can't wait to get this on DVD.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm buying at least two copies.

Menetnashté
Hopefully it'll have that deleted sex scene between Venom and Gwen shifty

Antediluvian89
It's been released yesterday here in Sweden and I have it.big grin

Darkhalen
I hope a special collector's edition like 2 will be released
but apart from that the film was not great

Ozone
I can't wait to get this DVD.

Darkhalen
Will there be a special one like Spider-Man 2

Ozone
I hope so.

Darkhalen
Me to

Ozone
Why do you care?

You said you didn't like the movie.

Darkhalen
But I am a Collector and that Spider-Man 2 has all the Art and Illustrations and a reprint of, Issue 50 and Post cards collectible thank you

Darkhalen
Collectible

And it will have Venom Art-work

Ozone
In other words, you liked the movie.

Darkhalen
NO They ruined Venom
So I Hate it

Ozone
Yet, you want to get the DVD.

Darkhalen
Because it is a collector's item if they do a special one like Spider-Man 2 and it will come with exclusive art I have the Special Spider-Man 2, With the Postcards, DVD, Artwork, Illustrations and, The reprint of issue 50

Just a 2 Disc-Edition DVD is not enough for me But I shall Get it if they Sell it like the Special edition of the second one

Ozone
Admit it, you like Spiderman 3.

Darkhalen
No the ONLY reason I went to see it was Because Venom was in it the only reason I used to buy the comics was because Venom was in them and Mysterio but they ruined him, the Film was boring and He was pathetic I liked the Sandman more the SANDMAN who is one villain I LOATHE

Ozone
...Sure.

Darkhalen
YES SPIDER-MAN 3 IS PATHETIC
2 IS THE BEST

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Can't wait to buy a couple of copies. Love all the Spiderman movies.

Darkhalen
Good for you

Scarecrow756
Haha I just got Spider-Man 3 on DVD about a week ago I deft like it more on DVD then when I saw it at the Cinema. I heard the audio commentary for the film a couple hours back and what is clear is that Sam Rami imo is going to def going to release a Spider-Man 3.1 or Director Cut at some time because from what I gathered a lot of things were cut.

Darkhalen
Well it was a long film

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Can't wait to buy a couple of copies. Love all the Spiderman movies. Same here man. The movies are amazing.

Darkhalen
yay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.