Who do you think is the Top Game Star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OMG-Toothpaste
The contestants are:

Master Chief
Jak
Mario
Rachet
Sonic
Link
Cloud Strife

Simply state who you think is the Top Game Star based on 3 things:
-Action Factor
-How good their background and game story is
-Just how cool they are

Please no bashing, insulting or pointless posts or they will be reported...

DanZeke25
Other, Alex Mercer of Prototype. The game doesn't come out for another year but he already wins.

BlaxicanHydra
*Pointlessly using bashing insults*

God, Cloud is gay.

mario ftw.

Skeets
Going by that criteria Link wins easily.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Skeets
Going by that criteria Link wins easily.

DarkC
Mario.

WrathfulDwarf
Action Factor- Master Chief

How good their background and game story is- Link

Just how cool they are- Mario

InnerRise
Link.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Violent2Dope
MC and Sonic, f*ck Link.

General Kaliero
I detest this list's lack of the Prince, who very clearly wins in all three categories.

BackFire
No Samus?

Spidervlad
MC and Cloud easily.

How can Mario be cool? He's a freaken Italian plumber.

colonelf40
Sonic and btw mario is just a stupid little dago!

Violent2Dope
What's a dago?

colonelf40
Dago/Wop/Ginny are ethnic slurs towards Italianscool

Lana
Didn't I tell you to cut out the racist crap?

Burning thought
Cloud would definaltey come last, id say link simply because theres no prince or Serious Sam smokin' hes a cool dude, or duke nukum

colonelf40
Sorry Lana My Exotic Rani!
but he wanted to know and i just helped him out.

And besides Italians invented Fascism yes

((The_Anomaly))
Mario easily takes this. He is by far the most recognizable video game character ever. Even my grandparents know who Mario is.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by colonelf40
Dago/Wop/Ginny are ethnic slurs towards Italianscool Mario's not Italian. He was born and raised in Brooklyn.

General Kaliero
Sorry Lana My Exotic Rani!
but he wanted to know and i just helped him out.

And besides Italians invented Fascism yes

You shouldn't have used the word in the first place.

And Italians did not invent Fascism. An Italian man invented Fascism. Now stop with the racism.

Lana
Anyway, on topic, I'd have to say the Prince and that the list sucks because he's not on it.

Violent2Dope
The Prince is gay. Link is gayer.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Mario's not Italian. He was born and raised in Brooklyn.

Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a Paki myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a Wop.

Please dont ban me Exotic Rani Lana and i'll never mention any of the above anymore.

Lana
I do not EVER want to see any language like that on here again. Ever. That is a warning. You have been told and warned numerous times about that. I will not tolerate such disgusting behavior on here. It is never called for and it is never, ever acceptable. Period, end of story.

And just a note, what race you are has no effect at all. Anyone can be racist, so don't even try that.

Violent2Dope
Why are you callin Lana an exotic Rani?(PM me on the answer if it'll get you banned).

General Kaliero
The Prince is gay. Link is gayer.

The Prince obviously is not gay, considering how he reacts to Farah.

Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a .

Please dont ban me Exotic Rani Lana and i'll never mention any of the above anymore.

Enjoy your ban.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The Prince obviously is not gay, considering how he reacts to Farah.

As much as I support Link, no. The Prince is so agile and fast that he'd slaughter him. If all else fails, he's got the Mega-Freeze ability as well. Plus, even if he made a mistake he could rewind it. I never said that Link could beat Prince, tho that's what I believe, but I will only discuss it in game vs., bring it there.

General Kaliero
I never said that Link could beat Prince, tho that's what I believe, but I will only discuss it in game vs., bring it there.

Yeah, misinterpreted. I edited it.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Lana
I do not EVER want to see any language like that on here again. Ever. That is a warning. You have been told and warned numerous times about that. I will not tolerate such disgusting behavior on here. It is never called for and it is never, ever acceptable. Period, end of story.

And just a note, what race you are has no effect at all. Anyone can be racist, so don't even try that.

Agreed Exotic MahaRani Lana.

And btw only White people can be rascist its a fact of history just look at what the Spanish/British Empire did to the people of their former colonies.

General Kaliero
And btw only White people can be rascist its a fact of history just look at what the Spanish/British Empire did to the people of their former colonies.

That in itself is racism. Good job.

xNIXSONx
Master Chief no doubt he will sell millions of Xbox 360's this september along with the limited edition Halo 3 xbox 360.

i mean when halo 2 was out, Masterchief and stuff was all over cnn and other news networks like something big. Mario is pretty close too, after some decades of time to sink in ofcourse, but times change.

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
No Samus?

No, no, no, no!!

The horror!!!

The nightmare of seeing another discussion about Samus versus Master Chief is too much for me to take.

My head might explode into little gibs.

Ahhhhh!!

((The_Anomaly))

Wow, your a tool. Please leave and never come back. Thanks.

Violent2Dope

And btw only White people can be rascist its a fact of history just look at what the Spanish/British Empire did to the people of their former colonies. ...What the f*ck!? You just made an extremely racist statement!

InnerRise
Getting back on TOPIC would be very nice ALL OF YOU.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Spidervlad
MC and Cloud easily.Yep.
Originally posted by Spidervlad
How can Mario be cool? He's a freaken Italian plumber. Cosigned.
Link is gayCosigned.
Please Lana(The Exotic Rani) dont ban me for this post its just to clear things up and Im not a racist but im gonna explain ethnic slurs to help violent2dope out so forgive me if i hurt your feelings im a Paki myself so you cant label me as a rasict.

And Mario is of Italian decent and that makes him a Wop.

Please dont ban me Exotic Rani Lana and i'll never mention any of the above anymore. LOL @ Exotic Rani Lana and Mario being whatever you just called him.
Why are you callin Lana an exotic Rani?(PM me on the answer if it'll get you banned). I lol'd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.