Movie: Batman vs King Leonidas(h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman Begins versus Leonidas from 300 the movie.

Setting: Roman Colosseum

Both have their standard equipment, however, Bats cannot use any gadgets, he gets no weapons except for the blades on his arms., and of course he as the Nomex survival suit and everything else that makes the Batsuit.

Leonidas: Spear, short sword, bronze shield, helmet and other armour.

braz
Yes.

don't shiv
Read my mind B' <hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm>

Darth Martin
Batman

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
Read my mind B' <hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm>

Crackhead.

osama

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman

Agreed, I say he shreds Leonidas' sword to pieces like he did to Ra's al Ghuls. wink

Hercules
The survival suit gives Batman a HUGE advantage, I doubt a bronze sword or spear is piercing it and as we have seen his wrist blades can cut steel.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman

ragesRemorse
If King leonidas were to meet batman. He would probably think Batman were some kind of God and refuse to fight him.

However, if a sword can pierce batmans suit which im sure one can, Leonidas or any other battle hardened Soldier from the time outfitted with their standard battle armaments has a very good shot. These soldiers much like batman live for only one thing and that is to fight. I would imagine that King leonidas would be as conditioned as batman. so although he may have the obstacle of batmans suit, he has the benefit of possesing his weapons and armour. I'm sure bruce would be able to get ahold of the Greeks sword, but Leonidas too would be aware of fighting abilties in hand to hand combat of counter attacking. I say its up in the air without batman having his gadgets

braz
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If King leonidas were to meet batman. He would probably think Batman were some kind of God and refuse to fight him.

However, if a sword can pierce batmans suit which im sure one can, Leonidas or any other battle hardened Soldier from the time outfitted with their standard battle armaments has a very good shot. These soldiers much like batman live for only one thing and that is to fight. I would imagine that King leonidas would be as conditioned as batman. so although he may have the obstacle of batmans suit, he has the benefit of possesing his weapons and armour. I'm sure bruce would be able to get ahold of the Greeks sword, but Leonidas too would be aware of fighting abilties in hand to hand combat of counter attacking. I say its up in the air without batman having his gadgets

wink

Yeah cuz even though they said the Nomex survival suit could stop a knife, that isnt entirely true: Kevlar(which is also what the suit is made of) is said to be able to be pierced by a bladed weapon by a strong enough person and Leonidas was like low-level meta-human like all the other Spartans. However, Id say Batman is the better h2h fighter, hes trained and has mastered modern martial arts which is what I think will give him the edge, plus his bladed arm gauntlets will be very useful in this fight.

superkronick92
Batman: I'm Batman
Leonides: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!(Stabs Batman through the mouthhole.)

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by braz
wink
hes trained and has mastered modern martial arts which is what I think will give him the edge, plus his bladed arm gauntlets will be very useful in this fight.

I agree that bats is the better martial artist, and his armgaurds wouldnt require him to lose his ground when defending against leonidas' sword strikes. However, Leonidas' probably outclasses batman in sward fighting. Using his spear along with his sword, he could draw batman into a killing blow. The Romans Used Spears to force the opponent to block and lose his concentration, leaving them vulnerable to the second prong of their attack...the sword strike. I'm assuming the Greeks used the same method. I just think an experienced soldeir from Greece would hold a better chance than many people will give them credit for

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by superkronick92

eek! laughing out loud

don't shiv
Originally posted by braz

osama

someone needs a haicut vin

...... ........ .......... ............. ................ ............

Batman From the movie is a little soft in the head compared to Movie Leonidas.
The Spartan is better at reading body Language The King has another advantage: he knows what its like to kill

Eye of The Tiger.

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
someone needs a haicut vin

...... ........ .......... ............. ................ ............

Batman From the movie is a little soft in the head compared to Movie Leonidas.
The Spartan is better at reading body Language The King has another advantage: he knows what its like to kill

Eye of The Tiger.

You're right. sad

But as for the fight, I agree that Leonidas is def more ruthless, but I still think Batman can KO him.

don't shiv
whatever goes down

batman prepared for the worst

King_Cold
Batman.

Darth Martin
Actually, I'm changing my position. King Leonidas took on that huge uber immortal monster in 300. I don't think Batman could do that. Bats is at a disadvantage in this fight. He has no toys. Besides Begins Bats gadgets weren't even that impressive. However, if this was Comic Batman or Movie Batman with a fully(comic) stocked utility belt Leo would get pwned.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by superkronick92

Batman: *blocks sword with one arm* *grabs Leonidas up by his cloak* I, AM, BATMAN!! *Bat-kicks him back to Sparta*
http://anyeventuality.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/Batman%20655.jpg

bastardinside23

Soops220
This would be a good fight. Bats would take the majority.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Batman: *blocks sword with one arm* *grabs Leonidas up by his cloak* I, AM, BATMAN!! *Bat-kicks him back to Sparta*
http://anyeventuality.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/Batman%20655.jpg

bastardinside23

thumb up

braz
Bump.

gogogadgetgo
Leonidas, the king ot eh spartans would take this.

he has been trained since childhood to survive, to be a ruthless killer, to be a powerfull warrior.

batman on the otherhand, trained to be a top fighter, to be a great martialartis.

batman fought off a couple of prisoners, leonidas as a boy killed a giant wolf.

batman may be able to fight off multiple opponents but leonidas can survive in the middle of a battle field where in a killing blow may come from anywhere.

batman took out a couple of thugs, leonidas took out who knows howmany immortals, the persians elite warriors who were feared by many

batman kinda stalemated his master, leonidas killed the giant oger.

leonidas is the more ruthless warrior who is willing to kill...this will give him the edge to deffeat batman

Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

occultdestroyer
Batman wins.

He's too smart and too confident to be defeated by a weakling such as Mr leonidas.

Heck, the guy bloodied Darkside! For the love of God, that was Darkside!

Xplosive
Leonidas

TheBigBoss
Leonidas loses

Dark-Jaxx
Leo wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batman wins.

He's too smart and too confident to be defeated by a weakling such as Mr leonidas.

Heck, the guy bloodied Darkside! For the love of God, that was Darkside!

What the f**k? Dude.....no. thumb down Don't even try to use that as a feat for Batman. Darkseid had just gotten blasted by Highfather's staff and he was depowered. Not to mention that whole book stunk.

starlock
Batman for the win

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Dude.....no. thumb down Don't even try to use that as a feat for Batman. Darkseid had just gotten blasted by Highfather's staff and he was depowered. Not to mention that whole book stunk. Not to mention this is only movie Batman.

carnage52
scenario

leonidas.you come to me for a fight dressed like that!you wouldnt last 2 minutes you boy loving athenean!
batman.dude your the one wearing hotpants and running around with other buff scantly clad men with no women.
leonidas lunges misses batman breaks his sword then his arm then flips him over and steps on his throat.

batman.this aint sparta.............*****!

Mindset
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.