Wonder Woman VS Gohun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Lets see how big you fan boys of Wonder Woman really are.

Gohun is Goku fused with Ultimate Gohan via Patora earings, (Much more powerful than the fusion dance.) According to Ultimate Gohan, this fusion would be stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto, who himself is many times stronger than Gogeta SSJ4.

According to how much damage base Vegetto did to Gohan Buu, Gohun can escape a black hole, and can do 300 million one arm push ups on surface of a Neutron Star. (A neutron star is so dense, and has so much gravity, that if a marsh mellow hit the surface of it, it would create a plasma explosion the size of an atomic bomb.)

And Wonder Woman, well her sword cracked when Superman tossed a drop of his blood at it.

stick out tongue

Rorschach
So this is basically a character you created against Wonder Woman.

In that case, can I use my Wonder Woman in this fight? She can move trillions of times the speed of light by using only a fraction of her power and destroy an entire Universe with 5% of her power. She also made a pact with The Presence which allows her never to lose unless The Presence wants her to lose.

King_Cold
Originally posted by Rorschach
So this is basically a character you created against Wonder Woman.

In that case, can I use my Wonder Woman in this fight? She can move trillions of times the speed of light by using only a fraction of her power and destroy an entire Universe with 5% of her power. She also made a pact with The Presence which allows her never to lose unless The Presence wants her to lose.

It depends on how she became so powerful.

I know your trying to prove a point, but Goku would have fused with Ultimate Gohan in the Buu saga. So in order to prove your point, make a wonder woman that is as reasonable as Gohun, which you failed to do.

Rorschach
My Wonder Woman became as powerful as she did because I created her to win in biased forum battles. thumb up

GGS
Could of and would of's though unless it happened then Wonder Woman all the way.

xmarksthespot
My Wonder Woman eats Celestials for breakfast and is big enough to make sweet sweet love to Galactus. doped

King_Cold
My Wonder Woman became as powerful as she did because I created her to win in biased forum battles. thumb up

Well then the she losses big time, because she would be so dikey.

celestialdemon
Creating a made up character to use in a thread?

Closing in 3...

Rorschach
Originally posted by King_Cold
Well then the she losses big time, because she would be so dikey.

She can't lose unless The Presence allows it. She is his wife after all.

King_Cold
She can't lose unless The Presence allows it. She is his wife after all.

The Presence finds out that she has a dick (From what Ive seen she does) and kills her.

Rorschach
The Presence finds out that she has a dick (From what Ive seen she does) and kills her.

The Presence is into stuff like that. Who do you think gave her that dick?

King_Cold
The Presence is into stuff like that. Who do you think gave her that dick?

Right, silly me. laughing

Hitman911

Soljer
Reported.

Validus
Doubly reported.

King Kandy
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

spawnwest
Lets see how big you fan boys of Wonder Woman really are.

Gohun is Goku fused with Ultimate Gohan via Patora earings, (Much more powerful than the fusion dance.) According to Ultimate Gohan, this fusion would be stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto, who himself is many times stronger than Gogeta SSJ4.

According to how much damage base Vegetto did to Gohan Buu, Gohun can escape a black hole, and can do 300 million one arm push ups on surface of a Neutron Star. (A neutron star is so dense, and has so much gravity, that if a marsh mellow hit the surface of it, it would create a plasma explosion the size of an atomic bomb.)

And Wonder Woman, well her sword cracked when Superman tossed a drop of his blood at it.

stick out tongue

he still couldn't espace WW's lasso

pr1983
Good god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.