Leonidas in his Prime VS Conan from the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
When Conan was a boy, he ripped out the throat of a small wolf with his teeth.

When Leonidas was about the same age, he killed a much deadlier wolf with a sharpened stick when he was starving, cold and scrawny by trapping it.

Leonidas when he was over 50 years old killed a giant super human by stabbing its eye which bought him time to decapitate.

Comic Conan killed no more than 6 semi Gods. (I counted)

Leonidas when he was 26

VS

The Marvel Comics Conan.

Actually Leonidas would win because he is much smarter, and is a master of tactics, at least more so than Conan from what Ive seen.

GGS
Marvel Comics Conan was insane as much as i like 300, Conan takes this.

King_Cold
Originally posted by GGS
Marvel Comics Conan was insane as much as i like 300, Conan takes this.

Actually Leonidas would win because he is much smarter, and is a master of tactics, at least more so than Conan from what Ive seen.

GGS
Are you on crack lol wait till i find some of the conan comics i got when he's a king the dude is inventing weapons, devices and using insane tactics against giant monsters and rival armies that Leonidas could only dream about.

All Leonidas did was have the common sense to realise that by digging his men into the hot gates pass they would be able to survive while the army flooded into they would contiunally be able to make a dent into the ranks. It's not that hard to fight with your back against the wall when you got some skilled help.

yugotank
Conan. He's bigger,stronger and I'm not too sure if Leonidas is any faster. Conan did beat Captain America in a What If story (if that counts for anything).

Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

leonidas
nutkick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.