3 Powerful JLAs VS Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Pre-Crisis JLA

&

JLA One Million

&

Superman Prime, Parallax, Ion

VS

The Classic Beyonder

lando005
beyonder wills them out of exsistance

Utrigita
Hourman and Resurrection man in JLA One Million are really bad ass and I cannot really gauge there abilities to a proper extent.

But still Going with Beyonder.

scuzz
I would say beyonder but i dont know enough about ion or parallax to be sure! plus i am new and i dont even know if i am doing this right

lando005
Originally posted by scuzz
I would say beyonder but i dont know enough about ion or parallax to be sure! plus i am new and i dont even know if i am doing this right your doing good so far. Hi and welcome.

llagrok
spite

scuzz
thanks! i have been reading these threads for about a year and i only just figured out how to join in (im not great at computers, but i love comics)

Utrigita
I would say beyonder but i dont know enough about ion or parallax to be sure! plus i am new and i dont even know if i am doing this right

Welcome to the Forum

cheers

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanks! i have been reading these threads for about a year and i only just figured out how to join in (im not great at computers, but i love comics)
YAY stick out tongue for new Posters!!

Faceman

Welcome home...durup

King_Cold
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
YAY stick out tongue for new Posters!!

Who would congratulate some one who sits on their computer and reads forums for a year, yet still can't use caps lock?

TricksterPriest
thanks! i have been reading these threads for about a year and i only just figured out how to join in (im not great at computers, but i love comics) eek! Sounds like how I joined the forum. thumb up durink Welcome to KMC. dur This is dur. He is now your new favorite smiley.

Darth_Erebus2
Pre crisis superman invents an "anti beyonder power" and kills God and everyone else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic beyonder is really beyond every one on here by a fair margin. He beats the crap out of Everyone and has time to spare to go on and kill the endless, cage the Spectre, until he meets his match in Mr. Mxy or gets His ass beaten by Micheal or Lucifer.

superkronick92
Following the basic Pre-Crisis stories rhythm Beyonder beats up Supes, Supes limps away and gets a motivational speech from whoever, then creates a super power that will wipe out the specific villain he has trouble with.

THE END

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by superkronick92
Following the basic Pre-Crisis stories rhythm Beyonder beats up Supes, Supes limps away and gets a motivational speech from whoever, then creates a super power that will wipe out the specific villain he has trouble with.

THE END

the beyonder makes it so that Precrisis Superman Is Surrounded by magic, Kryptonite , lead under wear, and Red radiation. The ENd.

superkronick92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the beyonder makes it so that Precrisis Superman Is Surrounded by magic, Kryptonite , lead under wear, and Red radiation. The ENd.

Yeah well..........uh.............he uses his........ANTI KRYPTONITE AND RED RADIATION POWER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.