WWH crashes into 52

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
WWH ship loses it's direction and for some reason crosses over to the DCU...

No Superman, WW, and no Batman....

Could the DCU heroes stop him during that 52 week period?

Utrigita
Yes.

don't shiv
yuhuh a buckit of warm choobacheez and barrell'a ALE oughta do the trick droolio

illadelph12
There'd still be Black Adam, and if he didn't go to Sakaar he wouldn't have met his wife or Hiroim so he would have the focused rage abilities. Are we assuming he does?

Creshosk
Originally posted by illadelph12
There'd still be Black Adam, and if he didn't go to Sakaar he wouldn't have met his wife or Hiroim so he would have the focused rage abilities. Are we assuming he does? I think he meant the ship that was traveling to earth to seek revenge? otherwise it would just be hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Creshosk
I think he meant the ship that was traveling to earth to seek revenge? otherwise it would just be hulk.

I'm going to assume he does.

There's still the Marvel family around, so either way it's no problem.

Faceman
Yes...

galan_guy

galan_wog

galan_orion

galan_firestorm2

galan_zoom

galan_braddock

Kutulu
Originally posted by Faceman
Yes...

galan_guy

galan_wog

galan_orion

galan_firestorm2

galan_zoom

galan_braddock

ROFL why did you put Braddock in there? laughing

llagrok
and ant-man?

Faceman
Originally posted by llagrok
and ant-man?

Thats Orion.... laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by Faceman
Thats Orion.... laughing out loud

Ouch, my pride.

Kutulu
We all know that DC characters have 1000 times the power of their Marvel Counterpart, so WWH goes down to the first hero he runs into.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Kutulu
We all know that DC characters have 1000 times the power of their Marvel Counterpart, so WWH goes down to the first hero he runs into. Don't forget World Wankfest Hulk's Jobber aura, he makes the ridiculous simple. wink

Kutulu
Don't forget World Wankfest Hulk's Jobber aura, he makes the ridiculous simple. wink

It's not every day that you get to punch your way through a time storm. wink

quanchi112
We all know that DC characters have 1000 times the power of their Marvel Counterpart, so WWH goes down to the first hero he runs into. are u kidding me?

silver surfer would literally tear into dc's star superman. literally tear him into pieces. i cant believe u woul dsay such a thing. quasar, nova, should i go on. ur obviously dc biased.

llagrok
Silver Surfer isn't Superman's counterpart.

Hyperion is.

Deathstroke
Hulk goes down hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Silver Surfer isn't Superman's counterpart.

Hyperion is. did i say counterpart. again u even speculate over here.

i was saying silver surfer could mop the floor with dc's main man. i cant believe people think dc heroes are all that.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
did i say counterpart. again u even speculate over here.

i was saying silver surfer could mop the floor with dc's main man. i cant believe people think dc heroes are all that.

They'd do a hell of a lot better than the marvel ones are doing against Hulk. big grin

Actually, you'd only need 1 or 2 big guns. Just Orion, or just Black Adam, or someone like that.

illadelph12
Calm down quan...

Utrigita
Can we pick anyone/everyone Wrathfull??? Ore does it have to be one o one???

llagrok
Quanchi, I wasn't referring to your post.

Creshosk
Originally posted by quanchi112
did i say counterpart. again u even speculate over here.

i was saying silver surfer could mop the floor with dc's main man. i cant believe people think dc heroes are all that. Did you read the post you responded to? HE said "DC's stronger than their marvel counter parts." To which you replyed and mentioned Silver Surfer and Superman.

If you were not refering to Superman and Silver surfer being counterparts then your post did not properly address his point.

It'd be the same as saying "Are you kidding me? Galactus could tear Batman apart."

Reaper777
I don't think they would need black adam or most of the others mentioned, It would only take 1 or 2 GL's to take down hulk, am I right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk would get beatn to a pulp by Alan Scott and the JSA.

Deathstroke
Couldn't any decent magic user just send him to another dimension or something?

NiņoAraņa
Teen Titans ftw. no expression

Creshosk
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Couldn't any decent magic user just send him to another dimension or something? I wonder why Dr. Strange didn't do that. hmm

Deathstroke
I wonder why Dr. Strange didn't do that. hmm

It'd be too easy and smart. He also was feeling guilty for sending Hulk away the first time or some crap. Bascially PIS is what I'm tryin to say.

NiņoAraņa
I wonder why Dr. Strange didn't do that. hmm Hulk adapts to stupid magic spells. haermm

Reaper777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk would get beatn to a pulp by Alan Scott and the JSA.

I don't even think it would take Alan Scott......in my opinion, Kyle could kick his @$$ from one end of the DCU to the other....

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Utrigita
Can we pick anyone/everyone Wrathfull??? Ore does it have to be one o one???

Take what is happening in WWH and apply the feats to Hulk in 52.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It'd be too easy and smart. He also was feeling guilty for sending Hulk away the first time or some crap. Bascially PIS is what I'm tryin to say. Yeah, PIS. yes I was actually making fun of world wankfest hulk. stick out tongue

In WWH4 he's going to beat strange, because wwh5's preveiw shows him fighting with sentry... and wwh5 is the last of the series from what I've read...

King Kandy
Did you read the post you responded to? HE said "DC's stronger than their marvel counter parts." To which you replyed and mentioned Silver Surfer and Superman.

If you were not refering to Superman and Silver surfer being counterparts then your post did not properly address his point.

It'd be the same as saying "Are you kidding me? Galactus could tear Batman apart."
Actualy Sentry is more Supermans counterpart...

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Kandy
Actualy Sentry is more Supermans counterpart... That's what I was thinking, but what does that have to do with my post?

D-Block
Yes. Billy A.K.A Marvel, Black Adam, a decent GL, and Jon Jonzz.

Deathstroke
Yeah, PIS. yes I was actually making fun of world wankfest hulk. stick out tongue
I figured you knew it was PIS I just needed to voice my displeasure.

In WWH4 he's going to beat strange, because wwh5's preveiw shows him fighting with sentry... and wwh5 is the last of the series from what I've read...

and it appears the PIS will continue...

Grinning Goku
The Hulk would get raped. WWH is really pissing me off. Oh, the jobbing. I like the Hulk and all, but I can't wait until the Sentry stomps his ass.

psycho gundam
We all know that DC characters have 1000 times the power of their Marvel Counterpart, so WWH goes down to the first hero he runs into.

no they dont dummy

mrichardson45
Don't forget World Wankfest Hulk's Jobber aura, he makes the ridiculous simple. wink

Just like Thanos does to?

mrichardson45
If Lobo can take on the whole Justice League, and if Doomsday could do it to.

Than it wouldn't be far fetched to say that WW Hulk could probably handle his own to.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
The Hulk would get raped. WWH is really pissing me off. Oh, the jobbing. I like the Hulk and all, but I can't wait until the Sentry stomps his ass.

I bet if it was Thanos doing that same thing, you would have no problem at all. But since it's a NEW and more Powerful Hulk, you just can't see it.

llagrok
Originally posted by mrichardson45
I bet if it was Thanos doing that same thing, you would have no problem at all. But since it's a NEW and more Powerful Hulk, you just can't see it.

You just compared Thanos to WWH.

CaptainStoic
About ten years ago in one of those Legion 97 comics Lobo could not be contained by the almighty Hal Jordan, who was nearly knocked out. I think the GL's are overated. there are plenty of guys that could break out of their constructs, Hulk is one of them. I haven't much to say about this because I'm still trying to figure out how strong WWHulk is, but to say that all of those DC characters could use him as a door-mat is not correct. The Hulk looks as if he could go toe to toe with alot of them. It's not really PIS either, as in the past he took on two teams of Avengers, and held his ground against the same characters that knocked out Superman in the JLA vs The Avengers mini. He was also less powerful.
I can see why loads of people don't like the Hulk but, his feats still stand up to many arguments, about him being less than he is.... Thanos himself said in Thanos Quest of how he did not relish going up against a power like the Hulks. Meaning... even he would not want to get in front of an amped Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
About ten years ago in one of those Legion 97 comics Lobo could not be contained by the almighty Hal Jordan, who was nearly knocked out. I think the GL's are overated. there are plenty of guys that could break out of their constructs, Hulk is one of them. I haven't much to say about this because I'm still trying to figure out how strong WWHulk is, but to say that all of those DC characters could use him as a door-mat is not correct. The Hulk looks as if he could go toe to toe with alot of them. It's not really PIS either, as in the past he took on two teams of Avengers, and held his ground against the same characters that knocked out Superman in the JLA vs The Avengers mini. He was also less powerful.
I can see why loads of people don't like the Hulk but, his feats still stand up to many arguments, about him being less than he is.... Thanos himself said in Thanos Quest of how he did not relish going up against a power like the Hulks. Meaning... even he would not want to get in front of an amped Hulk. it is funny captain stoic how people just want to say hulk sucks and who cares who he beats in his ww hulk story.

if ur taking ww hulk into thread people u must count him for being as powerful as he has been portrayed.

he really could have wrecked dc characters like adam did. whos to say who couldnt. and i go agree that most gl's are far overrated. the corps show up when they need to establish a villain. sbp comes to mind as does doomdsay.

ragesRemorse
Green lanterns make short work of hulk

Faceman
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

thumb up

Kutulu
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Like Guy Gardner when he tried to stop Doomsday when DD had one arm tied behind his back? Oh that's right he got beat silly within seconds. That's what WWH would do to most GL's. No construct is going to hold him back.

ragesRemorse
Like Guy Gardner when he tried to stop Doomsday when DD had one arm tied behind his back? Oh that's right he got beat silly within seconds. That's what WWH would do to most GL's. No construct is going to hold him back.

laughing out loud

Have you read any comics surrounding the green lanterns other than a shitty comic book inconsistency?

Faceman

Faceman

Creshosk

confused

Your statements are contradictory.

Blair Wind
I think thats sarcasm stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think thats sarcasm stick out tongue The first statement?

That would make things make sense.

TricksterPriest

What the f**k? Most versions of DD would easily rape Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.