Spiderman and Captain America vs Wolverine and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
This match would be cool. Who wins?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team two ftw.

Sucksyou

NiņoAraņa
team one for the deifinite win no expression

Spray of Organic web, to slow down Wolvie and completely stop Batman and it's 2 v 1 on Wolvie. Ko should suffice for a win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Any prep for Batman and Wolverine?

willRules
IMO

Captain America = Batman
Spider-man>>Wolverine

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by willRules
IMO

Captain America = Batman
Spider-man>>Wolverine more like

Cap > Batman ; Spider-man>Wolvie.(IMO!)

i'll give it to Cap for his endurance advantage, and i don't think Wolvie/Spidey are that far from each other. either way, team one takes this.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Any prep for Batman and Wolverine?
no prep. they just know their teammates and opponents (so i guess that would be like a one second prep lol)

CapPWNS
Cap is superior to Batman. Where as they are evenly skilled, Cap has a shield and is in better shape.

Spiderman just punches Wolverine down and webs his airholes. Then, Wolverine will die in need of breath.

Team 1 wins.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by CapPWNS
Cap is superior to Batman. Where as they are evenly skilled, Cap has a shield and is in better shape.

Spiderman just punches Wolverine down and webs his airholes. Then, Wolverine will die in need of breath.

Team 1 wins.
captain lost to batman in the non-cannon amalgam crossover ya know. they had a vote on who would win but still...

CapPWNS
Originally posted by tooa/presence
captain lost to batman in the non-cannon amalgam crossover ya know. they had a vote on who would win but still...

As you said yourself, the fight was voted.
Batman is the second most known hero in the world, of course a lot more people would vote for him instead of Cap.

xmarksthespot
Batman loses to Spider-Man.
Captain America loses to Wolverine.
And we have the monolith that is Wolverine vs Spider-Man as the result.

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batman loses to Spider-Man.
Captain America loses to Wolverine.
And we have the monolith that is Wolverine vs Spider-Man as the result.

Why does Cap have to lose to Wolverine? big grin

xmarksthespot
Healing factor.

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Healing factor.

Yeah so? It seems if you're skilled enough you can KO Wolverine for example when Wolverine was fighting Mister X he would have died if hadnt found a way to overide his telepathy.

CapPWNS
Aflheim, remember that Wolverine and Cap is evenly skilled.

Wolverines healing factor gives him the victory against Cap.
Spideys webs gives him the victory against Wolverine.
Caps superior stats gives him the victory against Batman.
Spideys superior stats gives him the victory against Batman.

Batman cant defeat anyone in this fight.

Team 1 wins, no matter how you twist the fight.

Spidey vs Batman & Cap vs Wolverine:
Spidey PWNs Batman, no doubt.
Wolverine PWNs Cap, no doubt.
Then, Spidey kills Wolverine by webbing his airholes.

Spidey vs Wolverine & Cap vs Batman:
Cap PWNs Batman, no doubt.
Spidey kills Wolverine by webbing his airholes.

Alfheim
Originally posted by CapPWNS
Aflheim, remember that Wolverine and Cap is evenly skilled.

Wolverines healing factor gives him the victory against Cap.
Spideys webs gives him the victory against Wolverine.
Caps superior stats gives him the victory against Batman.
Spideys superior stats gives him the victory against Batman.

Batman cant defeat anyone in this fight.

Team 1 wins, no matter how you twist the fight.

Spidey vs Batman & Cap vs Wolverine:
Spidey PWNs Batman, no doubt.
Wolverine PWNs Cap, no doubt.
Then, Spidey kills Wolverine by webbing his airholes.

Spidey vs Wolverine & Cap vs Batman:
Cap PWNs Batman, no doubt.
Spidey kills Wolverine by webbing his airholes.

No Wolverine and Cap are not evenly skilled.

Darth Martin
Alot of people think Cap is physically superior to Batman. Physically, this may be the case, but Bats knows more styled and alot smarter. Sure Cap has an indestructable shield. Big deal, Bats has a utility belt that carries batarangs that returns to him, exploding batarangs, elictrical-shock(taser) batarangs, nerve gas, sleeping gas, tear gas, grenades, and liquid-hydrogen capsules. Oh and I haven't even mentioned Batman's suit or his other stuff in his belt I just named the major stuff. As for Spiderman vs Wolverine: Spiderman in my mind is superior and has a wider arrangement of power and abilities but in a fight I think Wolverine would win. Wolverine knows many fighting stlyles. He was first introduced as a Hulk villain and has a adamantium skeleton for bones and skull and has very accelerated healing factor. I don't think Spiderman will be knockiong Wolvie out. Now in a slugfest he will dominate but in an actual fight he won't or shouldn't knock wolverine out. Now whether Wolverine will be able to tag Spiderman I'm not sure but Logan should win.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Alot of people think Cap is physically superior to Batman. Physically, this may be the case, but Bats knows more styled and alot smarter. Sure Cap has an indestructable shield. Big deal,

Cap's indesctructible shield also never misses and like batman's battarangs it returns to him, and his adrenaline is constantly coursing. I might give Batman the edge in martial arts knowledge, but not the edge in fighting ability.

braz
Team 1 takes this. Pretty close fight though.

Darth Martin
I still reside with team 2.

carver9
Team 2 wins. Spiderman vs wolverine; wolverine one shot spiderman just like any hero or villian has, captain america, x23, marrow, silver samurai, kraven, king pin, etc.... wolverine has the speed and the skill to hit spiderman and wolverine has the speed and the skill to dodge and kind of webbing spiderman can throw at him since the vulture has dodged it numerous of time, lol. By the way, almost every fight that wolverine and spiderman has been in wolverine has owned him. lol, again.

Batman and captain america- would be a long lasting fight because to me Batman and captain america are =. Capt might be stronger but they are still equal. Batman is physical perfection.

After wolverine destroys spiderman he tells cap to stand to the side while he shows him how to get the job done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.