Sentry vs any of these.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scuzz
When ppl say that he is the most powerfull hero on earth, or that his powers are limitless,

has he done anything that would lead you to believe he could beat any of the following

genis
surfer
nova
thor
quasar(Wendell)
green lantern (any version)

guy222
Originally posted by scuzz
When ppl say that he is the most powerfull hero on earth, or that his powers are limitless,

has he done anything that would lead you to believe he could beat any of the following

genis
surfer
nova
thor
quasar(Wendell)

He's not beating Thor

llagrok
Insane Genis was strong.

Hercules
Was Genis or Surfer technically "on Earth" I always take it to mean hes the most powerful Human hero, which means Thor, Surfer, Genis, who arn't human could be more powerful.

As for Green Lanterns, different Universe so who knows?

I want to see more of Sentry, I actually like him and want to see him stop holding back and unleash, see how powerful he really is.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

genis
surfer
nova
thor
quasar(Wendell)

Doubt if he beats Thor. Which Nova? Is this current version of Nova?

King Kandy
Beats all of them except Genis (Who he is equal to) and Quasar (To hard to face with Sentry's powerset).

tkitna
Sentry clears it

Hitman911
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry clears it

No F*ckin way he beats Norrin

nvrbeenwthagirl

genis
surfer
nova
thor
quasar(Wendell)

He's not beating anyone on this list that I'm positive. Nova is nearly as powerful as Superman is these days. And quasar is more skilled, even if not as powerful. The top green lanters would hand Sentry his ass.

tkitna
Originally posted by Hitman911
No F*ckin way he beats Norrin

Hey, he stalemated his father. I dont see any reason why he cant beat the son.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Hey, he stalemated his father. I dont see any reason why he cant beat the son.

And The Son beat Tenebrious and Aegis where big G didn't.Plot or not. Sentry faced a jobbered Galactus.

hush

genis
surfer
nova
thor
quasar(Wendell)
hmmmm no superman on the list? to bad sad

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And The Son beat Tenebrious and Aegis where big G didn't.Plot or not. Sentry faced a jobbered Galactus.
Surfer didn't use his own power to beat Tenebrous and Aegis.

tkitna
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Maybe Tenebrious and Aegis faced a jobbered Galactus too. Didnt Galactus imprison them at one time?

Or, maybe Surfer faced a jobbing Tenebrious and Aegis. Thats probably more like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.