Supergirl vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
in his most powerful armor.

Superboy Prime
Supergirl every single time unless Tony pimps her.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love Tony, but Kara may be too much for Iron Man

tkitna
Supergirl

The Pict
Supergirl, easy.

Mindship
Originally posted by psy_blade
in his most powerful armor. It's not the armor that would make the difference. With prep he could win. Just substitute Tony for Luthor in Supergirl: Power. (Yes, Blacksuit Supergirl beat him, but then, she was a surprise side-effect to him, so it was like he had no prep again.)

CaptainStoic
Supergirl.

willRules
She will beat him up faster than Tony can ask if she is over 18 yes

starlock
Supergirl for the win

I think prep is definetly needed for tony

severance
Not a huge DC fan. But got to go with the wee lass. Most DC characters are way too powerful (almost to the point of being boring)

bored

SevenShackles
supergirl.... seriously O_o ironman has no chance with no prep.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by willRules
She will beat him up faster than Tony can ask if she is over 18 yes

yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supergirl every single time unless Tony pimps her. Which is exactly what would happen.

King Castle
i can see Tony pulling 1 or 2 wins out of 10.

Tha C-Master
Tony pimping her is an auto win for both of them.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by King Castle
i can see Tony pulling 1 or 2 wins out of 10.

How exactly? Tony couldn't handle She Hulk...he'll get totally annihilated here

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
How exactly? Tony couldn't handle She Hulk...he'll get totally annihilated here Did he have his most powerful armor against the she hulk ?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Supergirl every single time unless Tony pimps her.

Omega Vision
Supergirl

Tha C-Master
There is no "if" when it comes to Tony and pimping, only a "when".

King Castle
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
How exactly? Tony couldn't handle She Hulk...he'll get totally annihilated here through a combination of PIS/CIS, lowballing and high end feats for Tony.

Tha C-Master
That's the KMC way. smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
There is no "if" when it comes to Tony and pimping, only a "when".
Current Kara seems a little pure for Tony.

I think Tony's womanizing skills get wanked, most of the women he sleeps with are sluts like Black Widow and She-Hulk.

stick out tongue

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by King Castle
through a combination of PIS/CIS, lowballing and high end feats for Tony.

Then maybe

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Current Kara seems a little pure for Tony.

I think Tony's womanizing skills get wanked, most of the women he sleeps with are sluts like Black Widow and She-Hulk.

stick out tongue Really. My supergirl sig/background says otherwise. stick out tongue

Tony is a straight up pimp. Where's that chart that says he's practically slept with the universe.

khazra
Isn't the most powerful iron man armor either current who we havent seen alot from?
Or it's thorbuster which might just win.

tideoftime
Supergirl wins all non-prep battles. Tony can get wins if he has ample prep time and can duplicate enough attacks playing on her weaknesses; that, however, is not a given, in the broad sense, so while he'd get wins with prep, it wouldn't make a majority, contextually.

What's his best armor? Gouig by the ones I've seen, she'd destroy him

DarkOdin
Originally posted by 753
What's his best armor? Gouig by the ones I've seen, she'd destroy him His cirrent opne seems pretty danm close to the must powerful but i think the Thorbuster armor he should take some wins if not a small majorty over Kara it was made to fight King Thor and has Asgardian juice backing it up so the magic part of it should hurt her more

khazra
Yeah i dont get why people are seeing Kara stomping all over Thorbuster...?

quanchi112
Originally posted by khazra
Yeah i dont get why people are seeing Kara stomping all over Thorbuster...? I agree I think he's win in this armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.