Jedah, 99, Genra, Igniz, Amakusa VS Voyager, Mizuki Rashoujin, Goodman, Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
And Alpha-152. Couldn't fit it in. eek!

eek!

Superboy Prime
She was better off out of it in the first place.

Excluding Amakusa since I know nothing about that character I think Voyager could solo team 1. Only real challenge Voyager will face is Jedah IMO.

Violent2Dope
What can this Voyager do Prime?

Superboy Prime

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That's what wiki has about them, but after researching about them on cut-scenes that's pretty much what they. LOL

You stopped early. laughing

FortressXRuler
LOL

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
LOL

You stopped early. laughing

Why post when you have nothing constructive to say?

Guilty Gear
Dude, who friggin cares? It's a videogame forum.

lol2

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Dude, who friggin cares? It's a videogame forum.

lol2

The people that hate trolls care.

Guilty Gear
Don't start acting like you're calling me a troll now. You make some posts that are no better than that yourself. confused

Superboy Prime
Yeah. Compared to you I post once every full moon. Now let it rest and lets stop being off-topic here.

FortressXRuler
Can't we all get along?

Guilty Gear
No, since when some b*tchy people see a post that's off-topic, they have to nitpick or compain about it.

BlaxicanHydra
Indeed no expression

I'm still #1 Troll here. I run this forum.

Guilty Gear
Strange how I've been ragged about this multiple times by some members, yet I haven't seen Blaxican being accused of it once. An awkward thing indeed.

Superboy Prime
Blaxican does not point out errors in people's posts and laugh without making any on-topic post. That would tend to annoy people, don't you think? And even then Blaxican got told in the Bryan Fury vs Voyager thread.

Are you going to throw a tantrum Guilty? Go ahead. Just don't hurt yourself in the process.

BlaxicanHydra
Now now.. No need to make this bigger then it is erm

Guilty Gear
Tantrum? Absolutely not. You don't see me writing in caps, cursing, or posting smilies suggesting that I'm angry. I'm just pointing out a ridiculous double standard here.

Has he done that before? Maybe yes, maybe no. Do I tend to do it? Of course not. I did it that one time, and you chose to make a deal out of it, and in fact, that was made to make you laugh somewhat, not to annoy you, since I had no intention of doing that in the first place.

Superboy Prime
It did not make me laugh, but I am not going to pull a DarkC or Sandai over the matter so I will drop it.

FortressXRuler
Close call.

BlaxicanHydra
Well.. I hate to add fuel to the fire to the fire, but I get away with everything because if we were all compared to Futurama people I'd be the Bender of the group. I'm big mouthed, devious, and lovable. Xenogears can be Dr.Zoidbeg if he wants, but I'm Bender.

And from what I see, Jedah and friends win.

FortressXRuler
You shouldn't have said that!

Superboy Prime
I can see Voyager messing Jedah up.

BlaxicanHydra
Piccard?

I'm going to go research this.. "Voyager".

Guilty Gear
I believe Voyager has demonstrated better powers than Jedah.

BlaxicanHydra
Um.. Neg.

Voyager looks like a Darth vader wannabe. Hence, he/she fails.

Guilty Gear
Whatever you say, love of Sagat.

BlaxicanHydra
GOSH GUILTY GEARS STOP TROLLING THE THREAD!!

You should follow my stellar example.

Guilty Gear
I seriously lol'd.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Well.. I hate to add fuel to the fire to the fire, but I get away with everything because if we were all compared to Futurama people I'd be the Bender of the group. I'm big mouthed, devious, and lovable. Xenogears can be Dr.Zoidbeg if he wants, but I'm Bender.

And from what I see, Jedah and friends win. What am I!? Oh and Prime, why say Voyager can stomp Jedah without proof? If that earlier post from Wiki was your proof Voyager takes Jedah, you phale.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
What am I!? Oh and Prime, why say Voyager can stomp Jedah without proof? If that earlier post from Wiki was your proof Voyager takes Jedah, you phale.

You don't want me to ruin them fantasies again, son.

People like to post profiles to state why Darkstalkers are this and that. Why can't I do the same? Specially when I have the youtube videos that confirm everything I have said. But why bother when none of you Darkstalkers lovers even bother to watch my videos.

Allow me to correct you: YOU PHAIL.

Violent2Dope
You don't want me to ruin them fantasies again, son.

People like to post profiles to state why Darkstalkers are this and that. Why can't I do the same? Specially when I have the youtube videos that confirm everything I have said. But why bother when none of you Darkstalkers lovers even bother to watch my videos.

Allow me to correct you: YOU PHAIL. Dude my DS fanboyism only extends to Pyron, I hate Jedah with a burning passion. I've watched your KOSMOS vids, and I conceded and agreed she'd beat Pyron. YOU PHALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
What in the world?

Superboy Prime
Good. You watched the videos after I had to bust a nut and made an in-depth explanation of why KOS-MOS beats Pyron. Currently I am not in the mood to waste energy doing something similar. By the way you were not the only one who accepted they had not watched the ideos. it was not completely directed at you. A couple of fellas said they didn't watch the videos, and trust me it is a little irritating that after you go and watch over 120+ hours of cutscenes to prove something; people simply come and say "Oh I can't see the video because it ****s my comp. Sorry try again (Random Darkstalker) wins."

Guilty Gear
Good. You watched the videos after I had to bust a nut and made an in-depth explanation of why KOS-MOS beats Pyron. Currently I am not in the mood to waste energy doing something similar. By the way you were not the only one who accepted they had not watched the ideos. it was not completely directed at you. A couple of fellas said they didn't watch the videos, and trust me it is a little irritating that after you go and watch over 120+ hours of cutscenes to prove something; people simply come and say "Oh I can't see the video because it ****s my comp. Sorry try again (Random Darkstalker) wins." Amen. laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Good. You watched the videos after I had to bust a nut and made an in-depth explanation of why KOS-MOS beats Pyron. Currently I am not in the mood to waste energy doing something similar. By the way you were not the only one who accepted they had not watched the ideos. it was not completely directed at you. A couple of fellas said they didn't watch the videos, and trust me it is a little irritating that after you go and watch over 120+ hours of cutscenes to prove something; people simply come and say "Oh I can't see the video because it ****s my comp. Sorry try again (Random Darkstalker) wins." KOSMOS beats Pyron, we can no longer deny that, but that's as high up on the DS foodchain she gets. Also, seriously post some info on Voyager.

Superboy Prime
*Sigh*

Because a character with numerous, proven, calculable feats cannot beat a bunch of characters that are mostly ruled by speculation.

I won't bother really. I already said I don't have the energy to enter this debate. People want me to post prove from the games, and then they simply give me shitty profiles and from that go on calculating how someone is this and that because she is his daughter etc. etc.

There are plenty of testament feats out there, but I'll post them sometime later if I feel like it.

ThoraxeRMG
What about the other guys? Talk about them! XD

Superboy Prime
Sad thing is it all comes down to Jedah & Voyager.

ThoraxeRMG
I know, but talk about them anyways.

Superboy Prime
Well hmm...they sitback and cheer for their respective Captains.

ThoraxeRMG
They don't fight each other?

Violent2Dope
Why the hell is Genra in this fight?

Guilty Gear
LOLZ

Nikkolas
KOS-MOS only beats any superpowered beings in the alternate future where she was in her original form. So it's not canon really.

Voyager himself had the ability to warp space toa degree. It makes note of this in the EP3 Database where you look up his E.S. and it says that its shields are enhanced by his ability to warp space-time.

Superboy Prime
Only beats any super powered being in the possible future? And what is Voyager, a silly ***** that runs around screaming the roof is on fire; or T-elos whose energy output was 4.75 times greater than KOS-MOS' Ver. 3? KOS-MOS in Ver. 4 is even greater than T-elos--who was constructed by Kevin, the creator of KOS-MOS, who did not get killed in the process of creating T-elos.

I watched and read a lot and I have come to the conclusion that although KOS-MOS did not blast the universe out of existence in the main storyline she was still capable of doing it. Hence why Nephilim wanted Shion & co. to prevent that possible future from becoming a reality. The theory is strengthened when KOS-MOS gets the Tertiary Weapon system implemented to her in her version 2 body.

Superboy Prime
Damned edit running out of time:

Which IMHO would imply that version of KOS-MOS is even greater than the form as she was meant to be. Then again it all depends on what they mean by "meant to be." Since when the scientists encountered Shion they commented the Tertiary Weapon system was meant to be a part of KOS-MOS and because of the accident and everything that went wrong they could not add it. So after finding KOS-MOS they finally install it on her and upgrade her in the process.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.