how did kotor really end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihavenoname
i normally took the dark side in that game but recently i read the book darth band path of desturtion in the beging chapers when des (pre-bane) was talking to a republic soilder one of them ssays revan desroyed the republic but then the other say that its a complicated story.

later in the book it clearly states that revan was redeemd. and saved the republic.

so what do you think?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ihavenoname
i normally took the dark side in that game but recently i read the book darth band path of desturtion in the beging chapers when des (pre-bane) was talking to a republic soilder one of them ssays revan desroyed the republic but then the other say that its a complicated story.

later in the book it clearly states that revan was redeemd. and saved the republic.

so what do you think?

The canon ending is the light sided male ending and kotor 2 is lightsided female ending. And it is complicated because before he as a sith lord he almost destroyed the republic and then he saved it from the empire he created. Yet he left the galaxy before kotor 2 and so someone could say that he sort of abanded the galaxy to the sith triumvirate. Even though we know he is going after the "true sith"

Atticus
look it up on wookiepedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.