Spawn Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
You can select any version of Spawn or Superman.

Akuki
Top level spawn, easily pwns any version of Supes. Top Level Spawn is Spectre level at least.

Soljer
Originally posted by Akuki
Top level spawn, easily pwns any version of Supes. Top Level Spawn is Spectre level at least.

Spectre level you say?

I pick Superman with the Spear of Destiny.

braz
Spawn

ragesRemorse
If Spawn could drag Superman into hell he would defintely win, otherwise i think it would ultimately go to Superman. Superman's flying and strength would allow him to retreat with ease if he ever needed to. Retreat only to return with a new tactic.

didnt these two fight in a crossover?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
God Spawn kills Supes

ragesRemorse
superman prime

Superboy Prime
I've never heard of a Superman/Spawn crossover.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I've never heard of a Superman/Spawn crossover.

your probably right, just thought i saw a comic of the sort, superman vs darkness or someone from image, top cow or another.

Superboy Prime
There is a Superman/Darkness crossover. That much I know.

spawnwest
Supes only chance would be fighting 1st age Spawn. Supes would have to fine a divine weapon and cut Spawn's head off or he would have to beat the necroplasm out of Spawn. I don't see this happening. Since Spawn's suit is living it would probably turn into kryptonite without Spawn even knowing what kryptonite is.

Takion
Any version of Spawn kills Superman. No Superman is a match for Second or Fourth Age.

Originally posted by Soljer
Spectre level you say?

I pick Superman with the Spear of Destiny.
Well, I don't know what the Spear of Destiny can do, please explain.

ExtraMision5555
isint current spawn a human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.