A-ko vs she hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
who wins

Akuki
Well considering that A-ko is the daughter of Superman and Wonderwoman, and makes a regular habit of destroying gundam sized robots with single punches while still leaving on massive power inhibitors in the form of her bracers, I'd say she takes this.

Creshosk
Yeah, this was a mismatch if ever there was one. Eiko takes this one.

lando005
sounds like i really misjudged this matchup who would be a better match

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
sounds like i really misjudged this matchup who would be a better match
Better match for A-ko or for She-Hulk?
For top level she-hulk Alita is a really good match, and for A-ko I would say maybe Arshes Nei from bastard!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Akuki
For top level she-hulk Alita is a really good match, and for A-ko I would say maybe Arshes Nei from bastard!! One character is required to be of an American comic orgin.

lando005
For top level she-hulk Alita is a really good match, and for A-ko I would say maybe Arshes Nei from bastard!! for eiko i'm thinkin maybe power girl

Akuki
Originally posted by Creshosk
One character is required to be of an American comic orgin.
Well that's why I haven't gone and posted a thread of it, I was just suggesting good matchups.

TricksterPriest
For top level she-hulk Alita is a really good match, and for A-ko I would say maybe Arshes Nei from bastard!!

I say we can put A-ko at around low heraldish minimum. Arshes.....no idea. Still reading Bastard!!, so I'll get back to you on that.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I say we can put A-ko at around low heraldish minimum. Arshes.....no idea. Still reading Bastard!!, so I'll get back to you on that.

From what I remember, Arshes knows most of Dark Schneiders spells and is pretty proficient with them AND she trained with Ninja Master Gala and is proficient as a ninja.

On topic A-ko wins.
She's one bad ass chick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.