Bryan Fury & Feng Wei vs 20+ Jack-5s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Bryan Fury & Feng Wei vs 20+ Jack-5s

Instead of Heihachi & Kazuya its Bryan & Feng who take on The Jack-5s

So can they survive?

Superboy Prime
They probably could IMO.

Sam Z
Any of them can take all the jacks solo.
Yes, even Xciaou...

Guilty Gear
Bryan could deal with a number of JACKs. Feng Wei could probably or probably not be able to wreck them. By the start of T5 he was strong enough to punch someone while breaking a thick tree behind that person. In his T5 ending he was strong enough to shatter a huge mountain to smithereens with one blow. I thought I should mentioned Feng learned that technique from the same scroll that Heihachi stole 2 months prior to the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament at the very least.

Fury & T5 starting Wei 50%

Fury & T5 ending Wei 92%

FortressXRuler
Co signed.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Bryan could deal with a number of JACKs. Feng Wei could probably or probably not be able to wreck them. By the start of T5 he was strong enough to punch someone while breaking a thick tree behind that person. In his T5 ending he was strong enough to shatter a huge mountain to smithereens with one blow. I thought I should mentioned Feng learned that technique from the same scroll that Heihachi stole 2 months prior to the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament at the very least.

Fury & T5 starting Wei 50%

Fury & T5 ending Wei 92%

I agree 100%

Bryan & Feng are badass to the core along with Dragunov/Marduk and i hope T6 has these 4 in the main storyline.

FortressXRuler
By how the story is going, I see Sergei, Bryan, and Feng part of the main story.

Guilty Gear
I hope Raoh shows up in the next Tekken

FortressXRuler
Stop It.

colonelf40
I hope Raoh shows up in the next Tekken

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Guilty Gear
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Superboy Prime
Non-Mishimas involved in the main tekken storyline?! hysterical

Guilty Gear
Hwoarang was involved in Tekken 5. confused

FortressXRuler
I think Paul and Yoshimitsu was too.

Guilty Gear
I don't see how any of them are not. They all have prologues, which automatically makes them included in the plot.

colonelf40
Kazuya has put a price on Jin's head
Bruce has become Kazuya's right hand man to take out Jin.
Miguel wants to take out Jin coz he killed his lady.
Hwoarang wants to beat Jin's ass.
Heihachi wants the MZ back from Jin
Dragunov wants to destroy Jin coz of all the instability the MZ is causing in Russia.
Steve wants to kill Jin cause of the MZ cloning programs
Lei wants to arrest Jin cause the MZ is operating various crime syndicates in Hong Kong.

Man i hope that punk gets killed off in Tekken 6 and Heihachi comes back on top!

btw - there is only one more new male character to debut in T6 and i hope he also has some reason to kill Jin.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
Kazuya has put a price on Jin's headYa.
Bruce has become Kazuya's right hand man to take out Jin.LOL
Miguel wants to take out Jin coz he killed his lady.That was his sister if I'm not mistaken. She was getting married and was killed that day by military forces.
Hwoarang wants to beat Jin's ass.As usual.
Heihachi wants the MZ back from JinRight.
Dragunov wants to destroy Jin coz of all the instability the MZ is causing in Russia.Interesting..
Steve wants to kill Jin cause of the MZ cloning programsDamn how many people want to kill Jin?
Lei wants to arrest Jin cause the MZ is operating various crime syndicates in Hong Kong.Not surprised.
Man i hope that punk gets killed off in Tekken 6 and Heihachi comes back on top!Jin's most likely going to go down when he practically has the entire cast against him, and he's most likely going to be the final boss. Yay for evil Jin. However, there's some frightening creature shown in a CGI scene in some T6 video that somewhat looks like Anima from FFX. I think THAT will be the main threat.
btw - there is only one more new male character to debut in T6 and i hope he also has some reason to kill Jin. ermm

Sam Z
Bah. May be Hwoarang will finally kick his arse...

Guilty Gear
It will be Kazuya.

FortressXRuler
If there is a creatur that resembles Anima, the T6 cast is going to have to put Jins head on hold and band together, friends or enemies.

colonelf40
MZ has become a nation with Jin as the dictator like Stalin and has killed millions of people around the world to promote his version of peace just like the Anti-Christ.

Cant blame them all for having a reason to kill that Evil Emo!

BTW - Yoshimitsu also wants a peace of Jin cause of all the evil he has commited since he took over the MZ and ive heard Byran is working for Jin in order to get a more powerfull body than the one in T5.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
If there is a creatur that resembles Anima, the T6 cast is going to have to put Jins head on hold and band together, friends or enemies. Yeah, check this out:
-2drYknKtvg
MZ has become a nation with Jin as the dictator like Stalin and has killed millions of people around the world to promote his version of peace just like the Anti-Christ.I seriously lol'd.
Cant blame them all for having a reason to kill that Evil Emo!Evil Emo huh...big grin
BTW - Yoshimitsu also wants a peace of Jin cause of all the evil he has commited since he took over the MZ and ive heard Byran is working for Jin in order to get a more powerfull body than the one in T5. Coolz.

Superboy Prime
Oh my ****ing god

Kazuya with G-corp vs Jin with MZaibatsu.

I AM NOT WORTHY.

*MULTIPLEJOYGASM!*

FortressXRuler
I now confirm my previous post, damn, I can't wait for that game to be released.

Superboy Prime
Hwoarang was involved in Tekken 5. confused

Involved with what...having another fight with Jin?

LOLZ.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Involved with what...having another fight with Jin?

LOLZ. Correct, which would make him part of the storyline.

And, the fact that he has a prologue automatically makes him included in the plot.

FortressXRuler
Ugh, really, the Mishimas are so cruel, i'd be happy if thet Anima looking thing killed them, then Ling became the leader of G-Corp and MZ

Superboy Prime
I meant the MAIN plot. Which basically involves the important characters that actually progress the plot. IE: Kazuya, Heihachi & Jin.

I'll only be happy when Kazuya defeats Jin...or Heihachi.

But it would be better if Kazuya beat Jin. Tekken 2 all over again. droolio

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I meant the MAIN plot. Which basically involves the important character that actually progress the plot. IE: Kazuya, Heihachi & Jin. Oh, I see. It isn't surprising though since the Mishimas are the strongest in the cast.

T1 CG Kazuya pwns everything.

FortressXRuler
I wanna see Kazuya throw Hachi off a cliff, for not paying child support and being a cold bastard.

colonelf40
I think that Jinpachi might come back as well.

Maybe that thing is Jinpachi in his final form?

Leo was seen at her father's grave and i would not be suprised if Jin killed him and now the German Tomboy wants to kill the Jap Evil Emo!

FortressXRuler
How can a protagonist like Jin become a maniac?

Guilty Gear
I think that Jinpachi might come back as well.

Maybe that thing is Jinpachi in his final form?

Leo was seen at her father's grave and i would not be suprised if Jin killed him and now the German Tomboy wants to kill the Jap Evil Emo! No way is that thing Jinpachi. Jinpachi is gone. If he wasn't then the planet would've been void of life at the very least...

Kazuya was the one reponsible for the death of Leo's mom. Leo's in my sig and avy btw. big grin

colonelf40
Kazuya is the main good guy in T6 with Bruce, Nina etc teaming up with him to stop Jin.

Jin goes from child prodigy to ultimate dictator in just 3/4 years!
confused

Man Tekken 6 is one game that im gonna be looking forward to and i hope it come to the 360 cause SC4 is also gonaa be on the 360 and is made by Namco Bandai so i think it might come out 3 months later after the PS3 release.

FortressXRuler
Kaz is my fav character.

Guilty Gear
Zafina and Christie Monteiro are my favorite characters.

FortressXRuler
Kaz, Leo, Christie, Dragunov, Steve, Lili, Ling, Law, and Paul are my favs.

colonelf40
i just hope that they show some sort of epic battle between everyone just like what i saw in MK Armageddon intro when they all fight to get to the top of the pyramid to fight Blaze

But instead replace Blaze with that New Devi/Ogre monster and show Jin/Kazuya fighting instead of Shang Tsung/Zombie Liu Kang and that would be really cool! cool

Guilty Gear
Yeah!

ermm

FortressXRuler
Better off if they don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.