Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
I loved how Ghost Rider looked in the new movie, everyone involved in bringing a CGI Ghost Rider to life did a great job.

roughrider
Wrong forum.
Ghost Rider himself looked good; the movie sucked.

Turkish
Originally posted by roughrider
Wrong forum.
Ghost Rider himself looked good; the movie sucked.

purdy much, i'll admit i'm a rider nut too, but i had little faith in the director, DareDevil could been better too!

Ultimate Hulk43
This isn't the wrong forum. It says animations & CGI & yep, this thread is about the CGI of the CHARACTER Ghost Rider.

roughrider
The movie hardly warrants this many threads, spread over several forums. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
Your point?

Tyranno-Chris
Ghost-rider wasn't that good.

Ultimate Hulk43
I liked the movie & I'm not saying it was great but the effects were great.

roughrider
You want a thread about the FX work for Ghost Rider - hey, have fun.
It wasn't that good to me, so I'll move on over there...

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, to each his own. I loved the look of Ghost Rider.

Tyranno-Chris
Nicholas Cage for Johnny? I don't think so

Ultimate Hulk43
Anyway, I loved the effects used during the final fight. Great scene.

Dear
I love Ghost Rider! XD the guy was fugly though :O he was prettyful when young but he got all ewie when he was old '>.> lol.

Mirai Gohan
Yeah....

I hope we get more special effects in the next movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Liked Ghost Rider. The cgi was very good.

Mirai Gohan
Agreed. They shoud amp it up a bit in the next one though

Dreampanther
It really, really sucked, IMO.

As a guy who's been passionate about bikes since I was a kid, and who regularly goes on runs, used to do motocross and watches Freestyle every chance I get, all I can say is:

The stunts sucked. The special effects sucked (ESPECIALLY that jump he did over the football field - who ever heard of or saw a bike staying perfectly flat as it hurls through the air?!)

What I don't understand, is why didn't they use some real Freestyle guys to do the stunts? It would have looked a million times better, and probably would have cost much less.

I was seriously disappointed...

Mirai Gohan
I still found the special effects to be pretty good.

killermovies1
Originally posted by Dreampanther
It really, really sucked, IMO.

I was seriously disappointed...

Me too.

It felt like an episode of Buffy or charmed, not a Hollywood movie.

2D_MASTER
It wasn't THAT bad considering all the shitty Marvel movies they are dishing out. I know everybody loved x-men 1,2,3... but Ghost Rider wasn't any shittier than those films.

roughrider
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
It wasn't THAT bad considering all the shitty Marvel movies they are dishing out. I know everybody loved x-men 1,2,3... but Ghost Rider wasn't any shittier than those films.
The X-Men & Spider Man movies are great. Films like Ghost Rider, Daredevil & Elektra belong at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

ragesRemorse
Shit, pure peanut and crayon encrusted shit

Rajendra
the movie is very challenging, it was full of intense!

roughrider
Originally posted by Rajendra
the movie is very challenging to sit through, it was full of intense amounts of crap!

Fixed. big grin

erikko
i find Nicholas Cage not fit to be a superhero

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Shit, pure peanut and crayon encrusted shit

JediSamuraiMRB
Nic Cage made a good hero as Ghost Rider. The cgi was good and I still see the bike everytime I'm at Sony pictures. I'll be waiting just as soon as Sony greenlites a sequel.

Darth Martin
I thought it was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.