The Boondocks: The Complete First Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
Great show & great DVD. Anybody else have this DVD?

Impediment
I have it and I love the series.

Ultimate Hulk43
Would you say it's funnier than Family Guy? I think so.

Impediment
No, I disagree. However, in my opinion, it is more intellectual, edgy, and racist. yes

Ultimate Hulk43
Meh, I still feel the same & it's not because I'm black too but different strokes for different folks.

Firelord Ozai
My favorite episode is when Grandad fought Stinkmeaner.

Stinkmeaner: THAT'S RIGHT! I BACKED INTO YO CAR NICCA! WHAT YOU GONNA DO? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

Stinkmeaner: B!TCH ASS...PUSSY ASS....B!TCH ASS NICCA! IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING *swings arms* B!TCH ASS NICCA!

That shit had me & my family rolling.

roughrider
Originally posted by Impediment
No, I disagree. However, in my opinion, it is more intellectual, edgy, and racist. yes

How is it racist when you have black people (creator Aaron MacGruder & his writers & producers) satirizing other black people & cultural stereotypes? And, they go after white culture as well.
Hella funny show. I bought the first season.

Firelord Ozai
My brother bought the first season as well, this is one funny ass show. It was funny as hell when Riley whooped Santa's ass.

roughrider
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
My brother bought the first season as well, this is one funny ass show. It was funny as hell when Riley whooped Santa's ass.

Riley - "I'm comin' for that ass, Santa! You are a *****-ass nigga!"

Meanwhile, Huey is producing The Adventures Of Black Jesus for the school Christmas Play... laughing out loud

InnerRise
I hate that this show was cancelled.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Impediment
I thought that new epsodes were in production..............

Firelord Ozai
The show wasn't cancelled, there's even a trailer for season 2 out. The show has not been cancelled. Btw, Stinkmeaner will be returning in the body of Tom Dubois & Tom's wife cheats on him with Usher. laughing out loud

Firelord Ozai
Originally posted by roughrider
Riley - "I'm comin' for that ass, Santa! You are a *****-ass nigga!"

Meanwhile, Huey is producing The Adventures Of Black Jesus for the school Christmas Play... laughing out loud

Santa: What the f*ck? You're all just gonna stand there & watch me get my ass kicked? Aint this a *****? THAT'S F*CKED UP WIT YALL!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

roughrider
I hope we see more of Ed Wuncler III & Gin Rummy in the second season.

Rummy - "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"What I'm saying, is that there are known knowns & known unknowns, but there are also unknown unknowns! Things we know that we don't know!"

And I'd like to see Uncle Ruckus go after Al Sharpton, just like he did Martin Luther King. laughing out loud

Firelord Ozai
I hate Ruckus but I do want to see more Gin Rummy because Samuel L. Jackson is so damn funny.

Rummy: "What country are you from? What aint no country I ever heard of. Do people speak English in what? ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER. Say what again. I double dog dare you motherf*cker!"

laughing out loud

roughrider
The creators love Ruckus, because they can put the most outrageous lines in his mouth and it's funny, because he's such an idiot. Imagine being racist towards your own kind, while being the blackest-looking (and ugliest) character on the show. laughing out loud

Firelord Ozai
I'm black & even I don't find Ruckus all that funny. He's had some funny parts in the show but for the most part I dislike him.

roughrider
Uncle Ruckus: "Don't interfere, Robert! This is between me and Martin Luther so-called King! What made you go & interfere with the natural order of things? I'da shot you myself; then I realized the White Man got better aim!" eek!

Man; if a White person wrote lines like this, their career in Hollywood would be over. But, that's part of why I like edgy & provocative social comedy.

Mirai Gohan
I really hate Ruckus. But Riley is funny as shit.

Mirai Gohan
Remember when Riley said he was going to smack God upside the head & tell him to give him a grilled cheese sandwhich? laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Forget that.. When season 2 starting?

Mirai Gohan
Sometime this month.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Sometime this month.

This month? Well today's the 20th. Know exactly what day? Time?

Mirai Gohan
No, I don't remember, watch the trailer on Youtube to find out.

InnerRise
Oh, so it isn't cancelled.

That's a relief. They sure did take a long arse break through.

I might get the CDs if I come across them..........might not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Impediment
The Boondocks season 2 Promo:
dDWvMQs3TBs

Mirai Gohan
Already saw it, it looks like this season is going to be pretty funny. I'm glad that Stinkmeaner is returning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.