Who's That Sith?! The Identity of Darth Krayt revealed, you have been warned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsnake
Who is he?

Who is Darth Krayt?

He is....NONE OTHER THAN:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Asharad.jpg
A'Sharad Hett

Darth Sexy
Holy shit I knew it. I love you lightsnake, now I can finally rest after 1 year of suspense. The question is, how did he become so damn powerful? He was average as a Jedi..

Nikkolas
I like his hair.

Darth Sexy
Great, now they're going to have to do a whole story on how he became a sith. How did he find holocrons on Korriban when all the holocrons of sith and jedi alike, belonged to Palpatine? LS needs to answer all of these questions, thanks lightsnake.

nmensfinest
I sense lies and deception.

Nikkolas
The shourd of Lightsnake has fallen.

Darth Hord
Does anybody have the comic who can upload the page or quote it?

Janus Marius
I was half-expecting it to be this guy:

http://i14.tinypic.com/6ajxe69.jpg

Nikkolas
That guy was pretty cool.

He was a member of Journey, I think.

nmensfinest
Editing Wookiepedia FTW!!

Janus Marius
Is it just me, or does Asharad look like the bad guy in Beastmaster II?

BlaxicanHydra
He looks like the offspring of Darth Maul and Exar Kun.

Darth Hord
very true

Gideon
Originally posted by Nikkolas
That guy was pretty cool.

He was a member of Journey, I think.

Journey is the greatest band of all time. This guy doesn't measure up.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Gideon
Journey is the greatest band of all time.

crylaugh

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I was right. WHOO HOO WHOO HOOO. Right now I'm having problem uploading pics. Just as soon as I am able I will upload a pic or two.

Darth Sexy
Someone upload the damn comic as well.

Darth Hord
^that too

Darth Scythe
So he's like 180 years old? Eh..........

Darth Hord
anyone upload the comic or pic yet?

MasterAshenVor
lol i read his BIO it says nothing about him being Krayt

Im thinking it is one of the Jedi like Master Sazen where was Krayt at the battle of Ossus lol

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
lol i read his BIO it says nothing about him being Krayt

Im thinking it is one of the Jedi like Master Sazen where was Krayt at the battle of Ossus lol

http://img173.imagevenue.com/loc522/th_24616_blz23_122_522lo.jpg

MasterAshenVor
i just read the History of Darth Krayt and it did say he was A'Sharad .... thats different Sharad must be 100 something years old

Darth Hord
nice pic. and ^it is possibile he could have put himself in a stasis

Darth Sexy
He looks mad old without his mask. I'm still wondering how he went from an average jedi to a powerful sith lord with holocrons that belonged to Palpatine.

Darth Hord
and he does look like a little exar kun with different tattoos and eyes

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
He looks mad old without his mask. I'm still wondering how he went from an average jedi to a powerful sith lord with holocrons that belonged to Palpatine.

especially since didn't he go back to tattooine to hide he must have been up to something and probably had to find some time travel to korriban. Maybe was able to sneak onto korriban and he tried to either find something to to destroy the sith but he became corrupt while there or something along that type of scenario.

Atticus
he doesen't look a day over 30

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Thats what I'd like to know.

Darth Sexy
Ahhh the continuous Legacy plot holes.

ThoraxeRMG
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/DarthMalakJawlessWTF.jpg

Atticus
did he not age at all or what?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/DarthMalakJawlessWTF.jpg

Yea I can see Malak doing the WTF pose.

exanda kane
A bit underwhelming.

Atticus
:sigh:

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Atticus
did he not age at all or what?

He definitely aged.

MasterAshenVor
LoL i hate this lol

Stun
So he must have been in stasis at some point, or the Yuuzhan Vong armor - although slowly consuming him, must sustain him somehow. I could probably buy that, even if at that point he is approx. 177

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Stun
So he must have been in stasis at some point, or the Yuuzhan Vong armor - although slowly consuming him, must sustain him somehow. I could probably buy that, even if at that point he is approx. 177

I hope he is given a good backstory. Also, I won't be at all surprised if Cade helps him some way.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I hope he is given a good backstory. Also, I won't be at all surprised if Cade helps him some way.

I doubt that i think lumiya might be using him as a decoy sort of speak so the real sith can train. Do u remember my quote i had posted in the darth krayt...who is he thread it is about the conversation between lumiya and aleema which hints to more sith which is around the same time darth krayt's rule of one came about.

Darth Sexy
This quote was in Betrayal. She hints the fact that there's another sith order in training. I've already come to the conclusion that she was using Jacen and the galaxy wide war which is about to spread, as a distraction. That way, nobody is going to go to sith space and stumble upon the new sith in training, for the next century.

Darth Hord
This quote was in Betrayal. She hints the fact that there's another sith order in training. I've already come to the conclusion that she was using Jacen and the galaxy wide war which is about to spread, as a distraction. That way, nobody is going to go to sith space and stumble upon the new sith in training, for the next century.

and here it is for those who havent seen it. It is in the third book Tempest in chapter 17.

Originally posted by Darth Hord

"All right," Lumiya said. "Have you ever been part of something bigger and more important than yourself?"

"Our nest."

Alema reactivated the glow rod. Lumiya quickly removed the detonator housing the rest of the way from the proton charge, then reached out with the Force and pulled the trigger plunger away from its contact.

Alema continued her answer. "Individuals died, but Gorog lived on. Gorog was more important than we were."

"Exactly." Lumiya exhaled slowly, then used the Force to levitate the detonator casing while she retrieved the wire cutters and reached inside to snip the rest of the wires. "My situation is not so different."

Alema frowned. "How is it not different? You are the ... last of ... the ..." She stopped, suddenly realizing why Lumiya might be willing to risk dying before Jacen completed his sacrifice . . . why Lumiya seemed so confident he would, even without her to guide him. "There are more Sith?"

Lumiya floated the housing down to the floor, revealing a head-sized wafer of bright metal with a small tube of liquid deuterium sunk into the center.

"There is a plan-a plan that will be carried out whether or not I survive." Lumiya reached over and followed two wires from the top of the deuterium tube to a small circuit board, then undipped them both. "That's all you need to know."

"We don't believe you." Alema did not bother moving the glow rod away, since they were no longer at a crucial point in the disarming process. "Aren't there only two Sith at a time?"

Lumiya picked up her hydrospanner and began to unbolt the proton charge. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

darthsith19
Holy shit I knew it. I love you lightsnake, now I can finally rest after 1 year of suspense. The question is, how did he become so damn powerful? He was average as a Jedi..
Did he become so damn powerful? Last I checked, he was regarded as behind all the top PT guys, have we seen him fight again besides when he destroyed the Imperial Knights.

And I would hardly call A'Sharad Hett average. As a padawan he defeated Aurra Sing. He was only like 17 years old or something when he did it, too. During the Clone Wars when he loses his saber he gets a gaffi stick and uses it to fight, and when Anakin is going beserk and killing everything in sight at one point in one of the comics (I can supply you with the name of the comic if need be) A'Sharad, with no saber, leaps up and kicks Anakin in the face. He also survivied the Siege of Saleucami, and that's one of the biggest battles in the CW, a lot of Jedi die in it, and he survives Order 66, too. I'd hardly call him avg., I place him as one of the higher Jedi in the ROTS Order. During the Siege of Saleucami, he fought just as well as K'Kruhk, who is pretty powerful.

Not saying he didn't get stronger, just saying he wasn't avg. But did he really get so much stronger? If he only got a little stronger, it was likely when he rose to DLotS, he probably had to fight to get there, both others trying to get the spot, and Jedi trying to stop him.

ihavenoname
darth kyrat isn't even human....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ihavenoname
darth kyrat isn't even human....

How do you know?

Captain REX
Krayt is human, only raised as a Tusken Raider, as opposed to actually being one.

In the newest Legacy book, Inferno, Alema Rar visits the fledgling Sith Order on Korriban, and it becomes clear that Lumiya had been approached by them (with Krayt implied) to join.

Still, I rather think that this is just getting silly now.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Captain REX
Krayt is human, only raised as a Tusken Raider, as opposed to actually being one.

In the newest Legacy book, Inferno, Alema Rar visits the fledgling Sith Order on Korriban, and it becomes clear that Lumiya had been approached by them (with Krayt implied) to join.

Still, I rather think that this is just getting silly now.

I do agree that the writers really can't write. When you think about it, If Jacen is truly powerful why has he lost to Mara and Luke? Unless, of course, something finally happens later on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.