Bryan Fury vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1st match: No Shield for Cap
2nd match: Cap get's his shield

Who wins?

Estacado
bump

Rewmac
Hmmm. interesting match up. Brian seemed to be dealing with tanks and such in videos...But Cap is just more. That ain't a thing for Captain "Mr. Idol" America. He can take him out with the shield but he might go down without it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is Bryan Fury?

ExtraMision5555
Tekken character

Sam Z
Poor Cap...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8ixAtahxQ

Alfheim
Originally posted by Sam Z
Poor Cap...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8ixAtahxQ

All that proves is that the guy has super strength and durability, nothing Cap cant take.

Estacado
Bryan is also utter fast and he is a pro thai boxer.

Rewmac
I agree with Alfheim....

Alfheim
Originally posted by Estacado
Bryan is also utter fast and he is a pro thai boxer.

Yeah how fast is that? Spiderman is fast and Cap has made him look stupid on more than one occasion. Being a thai-boxer dont mean a damn thing Cap has beat four superhuman trained fighters and didnt get hit once he paned them all.

Serioulsy if all Bryan is a pro thai-boxer Cap will muder hm because he'll know everything hes gonna do before he does it.

Estacado
Fast enough to dodge laser at zero gravity...shifty

Alfheim
Fast enough to dodge laser at zero gravity...shifty

1. What you trying to say are you trying to start some ****?
2. Are ypu actually going to give me a proper answer?

Sam Z
Bryan is not just a thai boxer. He's a cyborg.
He can't be killed because he's already dead.
He doesn't feel pain.
He's strong enough to shatter huge boulders and bullet proof robots ino pieces with a punch.
And that's not all, since the video I posted above his body was upgaded and he became even stronger.
This guy is tekken second tier. Which is TOUGH.

Rewmac
He doesn't feel pain.
He's strong enough to shatter huge boulders and bullet proof robots ino pieces with a punch.
And that's not all, since the video I posted above his body was upgaded and he became even stronger.
This guy is tekken second tier. Which is TOUGH. That's nice and cool, but how come other Tekken characters are able to withstand his blows? Hworang or Lei. They don't have superhuman durability and superhuman strength...

Sam Z
Originally posted by Rewmac
That's nice and cool, but how come other Tekken characters are able to withstand his blows? Hworang or Lei. They don't have superhuman durability and superhuman strength...

The thing is, they have. True, most of them are "humans" by tekken standarts, but it's a whole different universe. Just look at what they do.
Asuka - she's a human and not even a second tier in tekken. She jumped from a skyscrapper just for fun and landed without a scratch. Also look at how she sent Jin flying 40 feet back and through a huge boulder with a simple punch.
See what I mean.

Alfheim

Wow so Cap hasnt beaten cyborgs before. erm

Vampyres are dead and they can be killed, im sure he can be killed somehow.

He doesn't feel pain.

But despite that he was covering his face from the bright light and from gunfire.

I think Mr Hyde could do that. Cap has Koed bulletproof people before.

This guy is tekken second tier. Which is TOUGH.

Well I think for staters we needd to know how fast he is.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wow so Cap hasnt beaten cyborgs before. erm And all cyborgs are the same?erm

Vampyres are dead and they can be killed, im sure he can be killed somehow. Even if so, Cap doesn't have what it takes to do it. Direct shot from a tank didn't even stop him from running, let alone hurt him.

But despite that he was covering his face from the bright light and from gunfire. So what? May be he just didn't like it. He doesn't feel pain. It's said in his bio. And during gameplay he laughs when you kick him in the balls. Sounds like a proof to me.no expression

I think Mr Hyde could do that. Cap has Koed bulletproof people before.
Not saying that he can't ko bulletproof people. When I mentioned bulletproof robots I was talking about Bryan's strength, not durability.

Well I think for staters we needd to know how fast he is. Well, I can't say how fast Bryan runs, but his arch enemy is Yoshimitsu. This guy is a ninja who can fly, teleport and move faster than human eye reacts. Bryan is fast enough to keep up with him.

Caps Conscience
With the shield Cap decapitates him in 30 seconds. Without the Shield Cap disables him in 5 minutes.

Superboy Prime
Bryan will stomp all over Captain America's corpse. The only chance Captain America has is his ridiculous jobber aura. So I won't even bother arguing about it. Without his jobber aura Captain America is just a peak human with a shield and there is no way someone like him should take on people like Bryan, but...hey it's Captain America.

I'm glad he's ****ing dead.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Bryan will stomp all over Captain America's corpse. The only chance Captain America has is his ridiculous jobber aura. So I won't even bother arguing about it. Without his jobber aura Captain America is just a peak human with a shield and there is no way someone like him should take on people like Bryan, but...hey it's Captain America.

I'm glad he's ****ing dead.

Die a slow horible death you little twit.

NiņoAraņa
i say Bryan does win this, he's pretty uber. maybe even spiteful uber erm

illadelph12
Keep it clean gentlemen...

Superboy Prime
I've been told to die a slow horrible death.

No worries it's clean, yo thumbsupdur

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Tekken character

Cap ftw.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cap ftw.

Caps Conscience
Seriusly If Brian Fury is ripping the top off Tanks in the the Tekken U. Imagine what Cap would be doing. Cap ftw no contest.

Nikkolas
Let's see.

Bryan will have no chance of getting passed Cap's Shield.

Cap has bullet-time speed.

He can run a mile in just over a minute.

So...Bryan won't ever even touch him.

Estacado
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Seriusly If Brian Fury is ripping the top off Tanks in the the Tekken U. Imagine what Cap would be doing. Cap ftw no contest.
That didn't make too much sense.....

Zebedee

Caps Conscience
That didn't make too much sense.....

It doesn't have to make sense do you know why? Because I said and since I said its true now go play or you will force to embarass you, again.

ExtraMision5555
It doesn't have to make sense do you know why? Because I said and since I said its true now go play or you will force to embarass you, again.

No no, really
it doesnt make any sense
LoL
Did you mean to say bryan ftw?
i read it like 6 times

EDIT: NM
i do see what you ment, but it was just strangely worded

Superboy Prime
It still makes little sense.

Captain America's powerset does not grant him the ability to rip half a tank off and then toss it away while laughing.

No matter how you want to look at it.

Not to mention it is totally baseless.

But why even bother.

ExtraMision5555

Captain America's powerset does not grant him the ability to rip half a tank off and then toss it away while laughing.

But why even bother.

hahhahahahaha
ok im not being rude, honestly
but your going to have to re-clairify yourself now
im literally laughing, but not at you, just in general, and im hungry
who are you rooting for? bryan or cap?

Superboy Prime
It does not take a genius to figure out who I'm arguing for.

gogogadgetgo
without the shield, cap would lose. but with the shield. he'll stand a chance of getting the majority. maybe 7/10. he could use his shield to decapitate fury.

Superboy Prime

Alfheim
And all cyborgs are the same?erm

Well you simply said that Bryan was cyborg and left it at that, what sort of response did you expect?

Even if so, Cap doesn't have what it takes to do it. Direct shot from a tank didn't even stop him from running, let alone hurt him.

Yeah but did you notice that the light from the torches hurt his eyes and he was covering his face as well? Obvoulsy bullets can hurt his face.

So what? May be he just didn't like it. He doesn't feel pain. It's said in his bio. And during gameplay he laughs when you kick him in the balls. Sounds like a proof to me.no expression

Yeah but despite that he grimaced when bright light shines on his eyes. If he didnt feel pain he wouldnt have grimaced. If his body is strong enough to take tank shells his eyes should be strong enough not to be affeced by bright light.

Furthermore why the hell would you cover your face if people were firing bullets at you if they didnt hurt. If your going to use "maybe" anythings possible but the likely explanation is that bullets can hurt his face. You can actually say the way Bryan has his face covered that he is protecting it, he is not just simply blocking out the light. Another thing Yoshi kills Bryan in an ending and he screams out in pain....the bio is crap. I havnet seen Let with any superhuman feats and I bet he can hurt Bryan.

Not saying that he can't ko bulletproof people. When I mentioned bulletproof robots I was talking about Bryan's strength, not durability.

Ok

Well, I can't say how fast Bryan runs, but his arch enemy is Yoshimitsu. This guy is a ninja who can fly, teleport and move faster than human eye reacts. Bryan is fast enough to keep up with him.

Not in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY9hKJJvwA

but theres another video where Bryan beats Yoshi but to be quite honest that could be because Yoshi gave him time to get a bead on him.

But why even bother.

You know what Bryan Fury may win this but when you come out with stuff like Cap is peak human (You mean hes a glorified athelete probably) and his powerset doesnt enable him to rip half a tank off, it really shows how ignorant you are of Captain America.

If you're going to insult the character dont you think you need to know about the character first?

1. He doesnt need to be able to rip half a tank off, hes beaten people stronger than Bryan.
2. Hes NOT peak human. Cap is NOT Batman with a shield!

Sam Z
Well you simply said that Bryan was cyborg and left it at that, what sort of response did you expect? Not this. no expression You asked if he's an ordinary thai boxer. So I replied that he's not and told you who he is. And you made it sound like the fact that Cap beat cyborgs before is supposed to prove something.

Yeah but did you notice that the light from the torches hurt his eyes and he was covering his face as well? Obvoulsy bullets can hurt his face.

Yeah but despite that he grimaced when bright light shines on his eyes. If he didnt feel pain he wouldnt have grimaced. If his body is strong enough to take tank shells his eyes should be strong enough not to be affeced by bright light.

Furthermore why the hell would you cover your face if people were firing bullets at you if they didnt hurt. If your going to use "maybe" anythings possible but the likely explanation is that bullets can hurt his face. You can actually say the way Bryan has his face covered that he is protecting it, he is not just simply blocking out the light. Man, just because he didn't want bullets to hit his face doesn't mean he was hurting. And you yourself said that if his body and eyes are strong enough to take a tank shot without being hurt why should he get hurt with a light or bullets? The question answers itself. He wasn't hurt. In the video it was clear that tank shot didn't hurt his body, nor his eyes.

Another thing Yoshi kills Bryan in an ending and he screams out in pain....the bio is crap.

Not in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY9hKJJvwA

but theres another video where Bryan beats Yoshi but to be quite honest that could be because Yoshi gave him time to get a bead on him.
The videos are not canon. Yoshi didn't kill Bryan and Bryan didn't kill Yoshi. The fact is, they fought in tekken 5, Bryan didn't have any weapons, and Yoshi had his deamonic blade, and as far as I know they are both alive now. Meaning that despite how fast Yoshi is, he couldn't kill Bryan even though he WANTED to, badly. That tells about his speed a lot. I don't know what bio you read, but it's a common fact about Bryan that he doesn't feel pain. I didn't make that up, Namco did.
And honestly, if a guy can laugh when he's kicked in the balls - it's a better proof to me than the tank video.

I havnet seen Let with any superhuman feats and I bet he can hurt Bryan. Sorry, what?

If Bryan is fast enough to keep up with Yoshi, then he's surely fast enough to fight Cap. Plus Bryan beats him in strength and durability. I just don't see how Cap wins this.
No disrespect to Steve.

Alfheim
Not this. no expression You asked if he's an ordinary thai boxer. So I replied that he's not and told you who he is. And you made it sound like the fact that Cap beat cyborgs before is supposed to prove something.

Forget it.

Man, just because he didn't want bullets to hit his face doesn't mean he was hurting.

Ok lets put it this way. If somebody was being fired at by machine gunfire and he decideds to cover his face what do you think is the most likely explanation?

A) He just felt like covering his face.

OR

B) They actually hurt

Furthermore why is he running at them. Dont you think theres a sense of urgency. How does Superman react when he gets shot at bullets doesnt he tend to just stand there or just walk into them?

And you yourself said that if his body and eyes are strong enough to take a tank shot without being hurt why should he get hurt with a light or bullets? The question answers itself.

No it does not the eyes and the face could be a more vulnerbale area. Cyborgs tend to have parts of their body which are not that durable.

He wasn't hurt. In the video it was clear that tank shot didn't hurt his body, nor his eyes.

If somebody shines a light in your eyes you wince. Why do people wince? Do people wince because the light doesnt hurt ot because it does. Right so let me get this straight when Bryan winces that means it didnt hurt?

The videos are not canon. Yoshi didn't kill Bryan and Bryan didn't kill Yoshi. The fact is, they fought in tekken 5, Bryan didn't have any weapons, and Yoshi had his deamonic blade, and as far as I know they are both alive now. Meaning that despite how fast Yoshi is, he couldn't kill Bryan even though he WANTED to, badly. That tells about his speed a lot.

They may not be canon but I think the interesting thing is that it seems to be a reprensentation of both their skills. In both those videos Bryan is having to resort to using firearms. Just because its canon doesnt neccesarily mean its cant be used if its well written for example if Hulk kills Cap in a What If issue that is not unrealistic.

Furthermore Bryan may not have been killed by Yohsi because of durability not speed.

I don't know what bio you read, but it's a common fact about Bryan that he doesn't feel pain. I didn't make that up, Namco did.
And honestly, if a guy can laugh when he's kicked in the balls - it's a better proof to me than the tank video.

Well he may laugh when he gets kicked in the balls but he grunts and groans when he gets punched and kicked, obvoulsy his balls are reinforced. I hope your not going to tell me grunting and groaning arent signs of pain.

Sorry, what?

I dont think Lei has any superhuman feats but can beat Bryan....Eddy Gordo as well

If Bryan is fast enough to keep up with Yoshi, then he's surely fast enough to fight Cap. Plus Bryan beats him in strength and durability. I just don't see how Cap wins this.
No disrespect to Steve.

We dont know if its speed that enables him to keep up with Yoshi for example The Punisher can give DD a good fight but not because of his speed. We have three videos one with him not dodging bullets and two otehr videos that show that Yoshi is faster than Bryan.

Sam Z
Forget it.
k

Ok lets put it this way. If somebody was being fired at by machine gunfire and he decideds to cover his face what do you think is the most likely explanation?

A) He just felt like covering his face.

OR

B) They actually hurt Well, concidering that he can't be killed by bullets the most possible explanation is B). Because Bryan used to be human who got shot at war. So it can very well be just a reflex. He didn't want anything hitting his face. And ending of the video just proves it, he wasn't hurt by a tank, so no reason to believe that he was hurt with bullets. Just annoyed. Don't you think?

Furthermore why is he running at them. Dont you think theres a sense of urgency. How does Superman react when he gets shot at bullets doesnt he tend to just stand there or just walk into them?
Hmm there's one thing about Bryan that easilly explains that. He likes killing. He does it with great pleasure. Remember i mentioned the upgrade? Well, the doctor who upgraded Bryan's body did him a favour. And after he was done, Bryan killed him. And everyone in the building as well just because they happened to be there. So there's nothing strange about him charging at soldiers that are shooting at him.

No it does not the eyes and the face could be a more vulnerbale area. Cyborgs tend to have parts of their body which are not that durable.
We can't say for sure. But one thing I know for a fact. Namco said Bryan doesn't feel pain. I don't see why his face should be an exception.

If somebody shines a light in your eyes you wince. Why do people wince? Do people wince because the light doesnt hurt ot because it does. Right so let me get this straight when Bryan winces that means it didnt hurt? Not necessarily. Because of the light Bryan couldn't see who was standing there. Now remember, what people do when they can't see something, if it's too far or blurry? They narrow their eyes. Makes sense to me.

They may not be canon but I think the interesting thing is that it seems to be a reprensentation of both their skills. In both those videos Bryan is having to resort to using firearms. Just because its canon doesnt neccesarily mean its cant be used if its well written for example if Hulk kills Cap in a What If issue that is not unrealistic. In those videos Bryan was trying to kill Yoshi and since he's a military man there's no wonder that he was using firearms. They were not at the tournament so there were no rules and since Bryan had weapons he didn't need to use his fighting speed. On the tournament Bryan fought Yoshi h2h on arena. hand to sword actually and there was no hiding and no running.

Furthermore Bryan may not have been killed by Yohsi because of durability not speed. It's not like Bryan is in coma or anything. He's well and participating in the tekken 6 tournament. So there's only one logical explanation, he can keep up with Yoshi.

Well he may laugh when he gets kicked in the balls but he grunts and groans when he gets punched and kicked, obvoulsy his balls are reinforced. I hope your not going to tell me grunting and groaning arent signs of pain. Ok, lets take another comicbook example. Classic Juggernaut. He doesn't feel pain and can't be hurt. But he screams "eee" and "agh" more often than Hulk. So now we doubt Juggernaut's powers as well?

I dont think Lei has any superhuman feats but can beat Bryan....Eddy Gordo as well Oh Lei. Ma bad didn't get you first time.
For one I SERIOUSLY doubt that Lei or Eddy could beat Bryan. And even these guys shatter meter thick walls and columns like they're made of glass.

We dont know if its speed that enables him to keep up with Yoshi for example The Punisher can give DD a good fight but not because of his speed. We have three videos one with him not dodging bullets and two otehr videos that show that Yoshi is faster than Bryan. In two non-canon videos we didn't see who's faster because Bryan wasn't movin at all. He didn't have to, because it wasn't a tournament and he didn't have to fight fair. He was standing and shooting and Yoshi was dodging. And Bryan wasn't dodging bullets because he doesn't need to. Venom doesn't dodge bullets. Because he doesn't need to, but couple of times when he wanted to show off he did that with ease.

Ok, lets take the worst scenario of Bryans abilities. Lets say that he's much slower than Yoshi, that he can't keep up with him and that he does feel pain. Even in this worst case it doesn't make Cap's work any easier.
We know that Yoshi (who has blade that cuts through steel like through water and who is much faster than Bryan) fought Bryan at the tournament and still couldn't beat him. If speed advantage and the blade that cuts through still didn't help him hurt Bryan then what chances Cap has?

Superboy Prime
A peak human shouldn't rip tanks apart, fella.

I am not ignorant of Captain America and the stuff he has done. I am, however, extremely irritated at the level of stupidity his jobber aura allows him to reach. Same as Batman. On paper they're peak humans; but featwise they're clearly meta-human. Which makes no sense at all.

Caps Conscience
Patriotism is hell of a drug.

Sandai Kitetsu

But why even bother.

Exactly, this thread should have been finished on the first page. Without his Jobber Aura, Cap loses 10/10.

Superboy Prime
Patriotism is hell of a drug.

ROFL

Alfheim
A peak human shouldn't rip tanks apart, fella.

I am not ignorant of Captain America and the stuff he has done. I am, however, extremely irritated at the level of stupidity his jobber aura allows him to reach. Same as Batman. On paper they're peak humans; but featwise they're clearly meta-human. Which makes no sense at all.

HES NOT BLOODY PEAK HUMAN HES ENHANCED. FOR
**** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! HES NOT BATMAN WITH A SHIELD. ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT CAP KNOWS THAT. mad

Dgw2007
cap take it

Alfheim
A better comparison would be Deathstroke not Batman. erm

Juntai
HES NOT BLOODY PEAK HUMAN HES ENHANCED. FOR
**** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! HES NOT BATMAN WITH A SHIELD. ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT CAP KNOWS THAT. mad Theoretically, however since Batman has similar feats, he is just Batman with a shield, minus the belt, ******* personality, raw intellect and deductive ability.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Juntai
Theoretically, however since Batman has similar feats, he is just Batman with a shield, minus the belt, ******* personality, raw intellect and deductive ability. \

Cap has feats that put him above batman.

Nikkolas
There is an infinite number of ways whY Cap's Shield is above Yoshimitsu's Sword.

Cap's Shield >>> Adamantium.

It also has absorbed FAR more damage than Bryan can EVER dish out and the more he hammers on it, the stronger it gets.

So, while his punches won't ever hit Cap or even make Cap flinch, one blow from Cap's Shield should do the trick.

It's done damage to people far more durable than Bryan.

Nikkolas
There's also the fact Cap is a genius while Bryan is a mindless lunatic.

Estacado
Bryan.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Nikkolas
There is an infinite number of ways whY Cap's Shield is above Yoshimitsu's Sword.

It also has absorbed FAR more damage than Bryan can EVER dish out and the more he hammers on it, the stronger it gets.

So, while his punches won't ever hit Cap or even make Cap flinch, one blow from Cap's Shield should do the trick.

It's done damage to people far more durable than Bryan. Yoshimitsu's sword is magic you know.

Superboy Prime
Like I said earlier...Why bother?

Nikkolas
I agree.

There's just no way Brycan can win this.

Superboy Prime
There is a way if we ignore the way Cap mauls Savage Hulk because he is fricking Cap'n.

Alfheim
Theoretically, however since Batman has similar feats, he is just Batman with a shield, minus the belt, ******* personality,

1. Brubaker who has written for both Batman and Cap has said Cap is above Batman.
2. The writers of JLA vs Avengers said that Cap was supposed to be shown to be superior to Batman.
3. Cap has completely owned Bane a villain that has given Batman trouble.
4.http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=dcd_batcap2c.jpg
Bruce says in the scan that Cap has the slight edge.
Are you done now??

raw intellect and deductive ability.

laughing laughing This shows you dont know anything about Cap, if you did you wouldnt come out with crap like that. Dont you even know who the leader of the Avengers was for years on end? I hope you're finished with your crap.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Yoshimitsu's sword is magic you know.

That doesnt change a damn thing the shield is still indestructible.

Like I said earlier...Why bother?

The hell you mean why bother. Didnt you listen to a damn thing I said? Havnet you got through your head hes NOT BATMAN WITH A SHIELD. HES DEATHSTROKE WITH A SHIELD. Get it now? Hes NOT peak human dammit! What the f**k?

You got no understanding of the character and your just repeating the same stuff despite of what your being told.

There is a way if we ignore the way Cap mauls Savage Hulk because he is fricking Cap'n.

I see so basically you picked the worst example possible. I think its unlikely that Cap could KO svage Hulk hes never KOed a class 100 before.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Except Cap's shield can't CUT like Yoshi's blade. That's the point. For someone with Bryan's durability hitting (even with shield that is harder than adamantium) is much less uselful than cutting with sword that can cut through steel with ease.
As for Bryan not being able to hit Cap, that's hillarious. He's strong enough to grab the shiled from Cap with force enough to rip off his hands with it.

Nikkolas
Cap is a bullet-timer and can run faster than Bryan has ever been shown to.

Thus, reaction time and movement time >>>>> Bryan.

Bryan won't land a hit. End of story.

Alfheim
He's strong enough to grab the shiled from Cap with force enough to rip off his hands with it.

Namor tried that and he ended up looking stupid. Im going to answer to your other post later. I think Bryan might win this but there seems to be some crap in your post.

Sam Z
Namor tried that and he ended up looking stupid. Im going to answer to your other post later. I haven't seen tha fight where Namor tried that, but why wouldn't that work.

I think Bryan might win this but there seems to be some crap in your post. confused

jinzin
yeah cap tossed namor aside like he was a rookie.

Superboy Prime
Yes I took Cap's most ridiculous moment just to express why it's pointless to argue against Captain America even when another character has him beat in every single physical stat--except skill. It doesn't matter really because his skills are enough to put down people of Hulk's caliber. Ridiculous.

And about Cap having better feats than Bruce...just to be annoying Btaman's been batkicking the crap out of Hulk long before Cap did durlaugh

Nikkolas
There's no way Bryan is faster than Cap.

Not whatsoever.

Sam Z
Doesn't need to be. He's fast enough to keep up with Yoshi. That's more than enough.

Superherovandal
laughing laughing This shows you dont know anything about Cap, if you did you wouldnt come out with crap like that. Dont you even know who the leader of the Avengers was for years on end? I hope you're finished with your crap.

Cap is nowhere near as intelligent as Batman. Batman is like the resident super-genius on the JLA. Cap definitely a great leader and tactictian but batmans that minus the people's skills plus savant with technology, sciences, mathmatics, detective genius, linguistics, etc.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Cap is nowhere near as intelligent as Batman. Batman is like the resident super-genius on the JLA. Cap definitely a great leader and tactictian but batmans that minus the people's skills plus savant with technology, sciences, mathmatics, detective genius, linguistics, etc.

I see what you maen but thats like saying Tony Stark is more intelligent than Cap because Cap doesnt know about tech. Cap is a genuis at combat strategy and I dont see why Cap isnt as good as Batman in that area. Cap was not only the leader of The Avengers but has also lead the FF, Avengers and Xman in the Secret Wars. Im pretty sure Reed Richards is smarter than Cap, but the heroes still choose him to be leader.

Yes I took Cap's most ridiculous moment just to express why it's pointless to argue against Captain America even when another character has him beat in every single physical stat--except skill. It doesn't matter really because his skills are enough to put down people of Hulk's caliber. Ridiculous.

So if I took the Spiderman vs Firelord fight that would means its pointless to argue against Spiderman. Faulty logic.

And about Cap having better feats than Bruce...just to be annoying Btaman's been batkicking the crap out of Hulk long before Cap did durlaugh

I see, so instead of you trying to debate your just trying to be annoying now? Wasting my time?

Alfheim

Well, concidering that he can't be killed by bullets the most possible explanation is B). Because Bryan used to be human who got shot at war. So it can very well be just a reflex. He didn't want anything hitting his face.

When have you ever seen soldiers charging at the enemy with their face covered with their hands?

And ending of the video just proves it, he wasn't hurt by a tank, so no reason to believe that he was hurt with bullets. Just annoyed. Don't you think?

Did he get hit in the face with the tank or bullets though, no.

Hmm there's one thing about Bryan that easilly explains that. He likes killing. He does it with great pleasure. Remember i mentioned the upgrade? Well, the doctor who upgraded Bryan's body did him a favour. And after he was done, Bryan killed him. And everyone in the building as well just because they happened to be there. So there's nothing strange about him charging at soldiers that are shooting at him.

Could you please read what I posted again, that is not even relevant to what I was saying.

"Furthermore why is he running at them. Dont you think theres a sense of urgency. How does Superman react when he gets shot at bullets doesnt he tend to just stand there or just walk into them?"

The point I was trying to make was that if he was turly invulnerable he would have just walked into them.

We can't say for sure. But one thing I know for a fact. Namco said Bryan doesn't feel pain. I don't see why his face should be an exception.

I already explained.

Not necessarily. Because of the light Bryan couldn't see who was standing there. Now remember, what people do when they can't see something, if it's too far or blurry? They narrow their eyes. Makes sense to me.

I looked at the clip again he didnt wince, so you're right.

In those videos Bryan was trying to kill Yoshi and since he's a military man there's no wonder that he was using firearms. They were not at the tournament so there were no rules and since Bryan had weapons he didn't need to use his fighting speed.

Dont you think if he could kill Yoshi that easily he wouldnt have bothered to use firearmes?

On the tournament Bryan fought Yoshi h2h on arena. hand to sword actually and there was no hiding and no running.

Well Bryan has never shown superspeed ever. he shown himself incapable of dodging bullets and tank shells and in both incidneces with Yoshi he was using firearms. It seems to me that Namco didnt really think about this, who else has Bryan fought in the tournament Eddy, Lei? If we look at Bryans showing he should not be able to take Yohsi at all.

It's not like Bryan is in coma or anything. He's well and participating in the tekken 6 tournament. So there's only one logical explanation, he can keep up with Yoshi.

Or its PIS.

Ok, lets take another comicbook example. Classic Juggernaut. He doesn't feel pain and can't be hurt. But he screams "eee" and "agh" more often than Hulk. So now we doubt Juggernaut's powers as well?

1. Has it ever been stated that the Juggernaut doesnt feel pain?
2. Let me get this straight right? If I sy to you Bob cant feel pain, you prick him in the finger with a needle and Bob says ow, what would you think?

Oh Lei. Ma bad didn't get you first time.
For one I SERIOUSLY doubt that Lei or Eddy could beat Bryan. And even these guys shatter meter thick walls and columns like they're made of glass.

When did they do that?

In two non-canon videos we didn't see who's faster because Bryan wasn't movin at all. He didn't have to, because it wasn't a tournament and he didn't have to fight fair. He was standing and shooting and Yoshi was dodging. And Bryan wasn't dodging bullets because he doesn't need to. Venom doesn't dodge bullets. Because he doesn't need to, but couple of times when he wanted to show off he did that with ease.

I dont care if Yoshi was that easy to kill he wouldnt have bothered bringing guns. Obvoulsy Yohsi is better than him.

Ok, lets take the worst scenario of Bryans abilities. Lets say that he's much slower than Yoshi, that he can't keep up with him and that he does feel pain. Even in this worst case it doesn't make Cap's work any easier.

I dont care what Namco says Bryan feels pain.

We know that Yoshi (who has blade that cuts through steel like through water and who is much faster than Bryan) fought Bryan at the tournament and still couldn't beat him. If speed advantage and the blade that cuts through still didn't help him hurt Bryan then what chances Cap has?

Well its just seems like Namco dont know what they're doing. They created a character who shouldnt be able to beat Yohsi. Namco have said that he doesnt feel pain and he does. When you play the game he shows he feels pain and in one video he screams before explodiing. Yohsi is cleary superior to Bryan and should have killed him in the tournament.

Skeets
Cap wins...

Alfheim
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.