Can this Clark Kent ever become Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
I know the show is set up to never have Tom Welling in the suit, taking the mantle of Superman - but how could he, even if he did? Lex certainly knows who he is, and all the other non-powered characters do as well.
Would the Superman of this universe actually have to wear a mask?

Magee
Lets be honest any one who knows Clark would know who Superman is as soon as he appeared. The whole Lex thing would be a problem as he should be able to recognise him as well but hey even in the comics where lex has a 12th level intellect he doesn't know and Lex has crossed paths with Clark a few times. Its one of the many wonders of the mythos, perhaps the costume and gel'd hair is what makes it not so noticeable. A flying man with spandex covering his body and underwear on the outside probably takes the attention away from his face who the fuk knows, I dont.

Darth Putte

DARKLORDCAEDUS
One can only hope. I've always thought that they ruined the Superman mythos by changing everything around.

Firelord Ozai
Lex & the others would certainly notice it's him but let's just hope it gets to that point. Not having him become Superman is a waste of having him go through all these lessons & trials.

Mr Parker
since this is the final season I believe,I wouldnt be surprised if in like the last couple of episodes he wore the suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.