thanos,yuga khan vs darkseid,mentor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
father swap. how does this one go. both fathers are always at seem at ends with their boys so they team up with each others father.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
father swap. how does this one go. both fathers are always at seem at ends with their boys so they team up with each others father.

team one

Big Sexy
No one. I doubt (seriously) that either team would work together. Too many liars and deceptors in this fight.

Galan007
Yuga kills them all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Yuga kills them all. yuga kills ds. thanos spares his father. happy family renunion.

Galan007
yuga kills ds. thanos spares his father. happy family renunion. When I said Yuga kills them all, I meant he kills them all, . smile

quanchi112
When I said Yuga kills them all, I meant he kills them all, . smile again galan i know u dont read the whole thread sometimes. remember the other superteam
big grin

they are on the same team here. i know u just post sometimes before fully reading everything.

Galan007
again galan i know u dont read the whole thread sometimes. remember the other superteam
big grin

they are on the same team here. i know u just post sometimes before fully reading everything. I know Thanos is on his team buddy boy...

But I could see Yuga killing the other team, then killing Thanos so nothing stood in his way, lol..

quanchi112
I know Thanos is on his team buddy boy...

But I could see Yuga killing the other team, then killing Thanos so nothing stood in his way, lol.. if it was really everyman for himself. then i could see why u said this. but on here when it is team vs team they dont kill each other. thanos could kill yuga anyways old buddy boy.

laughing

Galan007
thanos could kill yuga anyways You're so funny. laughing out loud

starking
thanos could kill yuga anyways old buddy boy.

laughing no expression

quanchi112
You're so funny. laughing out loud whats so funny. ds had the power to kill him he just is afraid of yuga. thanos is more than ds. u see the connection.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
no expression there you are. and making no contributions to what is being said as usual. team 1 for the win there ctarking. care to disagree.

Galan007
whats so funny. ds had the power to kill him he just is afraid of yuga. thanos is more than ds. u see the connection.

wink Darkseid had the power to kill Yuga? laughing

quanchi112
Darkseid had the power to kill Yuga? laughing it was stated in the comic. remember read what u debate. it helps.

laughing

starking
there you are. and making no contributions to what is being said as usual. team 1 for the win there ctarking. care to disagree. Your so full of shit, some times you make me wanna rip the braids out of my scalp. sick

quanchi112
Your so full of shit, some times you make me wanna rip the braids out of my scalp. sick again u have no effect on me.

im sure u havent read this comic book anyways. but what i say is true. always is.

wink

starking
again u have no effect on me.

im sure u havent read this comic book anyways. but what i say is true. always is.

wink Ok you want me to give you an answer then fine, team one takes this, seeing how Yuga Khan could probally pwn everyone of them(including Thanos) by himself.

And Quanchi, your a joke and a troll, all you do is recycle ideals like "Thanos vs Darkseid" and "Darkseid vs Superman", and start pointless little debates over the same bullshit, you always pull.

Evil_Ash
And Quanchi, your a joke and a troll, all you do is recycle ideals like "Thanos vs Darkseid" and "Darkseid vs Superman", and start pointless little debates over the same bullshit, you always pull.

I miss xmeat. He was at least funny.

starking
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I miss xmeat. He was at least funny. Me too, he was like the forum's mascot. sad

quanchi112
Ok you want me to give you an answer then fine, team one takes this, seeing how Yuga Khan could probally pwn everyone of them(including Thanos) by himself.

And Quanchi, your a joke and a troll, all you do is recycle ideals like "Thanos vs Darkseid" and "Darkseid vs Superman", and start pointless little debates over the same bullshit, you always pull. i could care less what u say. ever. i argue about what i wish. if u dont like it dont follow me around. simple.

yuga would prolly lose to thanos. hes not a chump like ds.

TricksterPriest
i could care less what u say. ever. i argue about what i wish. if u dont like it dont follow me around. simple.

cuckoo durno hysterical2

Profiled for idiocy. crylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
cuckoo durno hysterical2

Profiled for idiocy. crylaugh laughing out loud

why couldnt thanos beat yuga. why couldnt he. ds had the power and we have seen him outright embarrassed by superman. doomsday also kicked his ass silly. thanos took everything thor hit him with and thor also had the power gem. thanos fights against more powerful opponents and doesnt submit while ds submits to weaker characters in superman.

Happy Dance

starking
laughing out loud

why couldnt thanos beat yuga. why couldnt he. ds had the power and we have seen him outright embarrassed by superman. doomsday also kicked his ass silly. thanos took everything thor hit him with and thor also had the power gem. thanos fights against more powerful opponents and doesnt submit while ds submits to weaker characters in superman.

Happy Dance http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard6.jpg

Seriously, that's some HORRIFIC logic your using. If Ds is truly superior to Yuga Khan, then that should help his case, seeing how Yuga could suck planets dry and cut the New Gods off from the Source. And if Superman is comparable to either of those them, then that means Superman>>>>>Thanos. Of course, I'm only going by your retarded logic, so if you wanna think that way, then that's fine with me. smile

quanchi112
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard6.jpg

Seriously, that's some HORRIFIC logic your using. If Ds is truly superior to Yuga Khan, then that should help his case, seeing how Yuga could suck planets dry and cut the New Gods off from the Source. And if Superman is comparable to either of those them, then that means Superman>>>>>Thanos. Of course, I'm only going by your retarded logic, so if you wanna think that way, then that's fine with me. smile no horrific logic is how u describe and explain time travel.

ds isnt superior he had the power to kill yuga. he just was scared stupid. ds is a coward to his old man. no superman isnt greater than thanos. hes no skyfather. hes around thors level and under silver surfer. thanos has beat the surfer senseless everytime. ds struggles againt weaker characters while thanos struggles with more powerful ones. and still odin couldnt put him down.

starking
no horrific logic is how u describe and explain time travel.

ds isnt superior he had the power to kill yuga. he just was scared stupid. ds is a coward to his old man. no superman isnt greater than thanos. hes no skyfather. hes around thors level and under silver surfer. thanos has beat the surfer senseless everytime. ds struggles againt weaker characters while thanos struggles with more powerful ones. and still odin couldnt put him down. http://www.wordsoup.com/blog/kid-middle-finger.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.wordsoup.com/blog/kid-middle-finger.jpg this is the extent of ur debating.

laughing

ur always good for a funny pic and a laugh.

u prove u dont have to read comic books but can survive by reading incomplete comic book scans and respect threads.

wink

starking
this is the extent of ur debating.

laughing

ur always good for a funny pic and a laugh.

u prove u dont have to read comic books but can survive by reading incomplete comic book scans and respect threads.

wink http://www.blog.ni9e.com/archives/middle_finger.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.blog.ni9e.com/archives/middle_finger.jpg its kinda creepy how many pics of little children u have.

sick

starking
its kinda creepy how many pics of little children u have.

sick You know what's creepier? You being in love, with a guy who lust over a skeleton, with the body of an 8 year old.

quanchi112
You know what's creepier? You being in love, with a guy who lust over a skeleton, with the body of an 8 year old. again i dont post pics of children. please stop as it is disgusting. post other pics if u want but leave children out of this.

starking
again i dont post pics of children. please stop as it is disgusting. post other pics if u want but leave children out of this. Ok

http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/082505bush.jpg

Is that better?

Evil_Ash
again i dont post pics of children. please stop as it is disgusting. post other pics if u want but leave children out of this.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aeu.jpg

quanchi112
Ok

http://www.cleavelin.net/archives001/082505bush.jpg

Is that better? much. i kno warguing ocmic can seem difficult at times. ur mind racing i didnt read that. i saw a few scans should i post or just wait til someone else makes a point and ride thier coattails. just argue comics and save ur pics. laugh at them on ur own time. dont clutter up this great kmc forum with all ur pics.

charlemagne9746
whats so funny. ds had the power to kill him he just is afraid of yuga. thanos is more than ds. u see the connection.

wink

ok...so Drax has the power to kill Thanos...so, Drax would also have the power to kill..say Galactus, eh? See your faulty logic?

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
ok...so Drax has the power to kill Thanos...so, Drax would also have the power to kill..say Galactus, eh? See your faulty logic? no drax was like a silver arrow to ganon. drax wasnt made to kill galactus. see the difference. plus it was a cheapshot.

Big Sexy
When I said Yuga kills them all, I meant he kills them all, . smile I agree,thats why I seriously doubt Thanos would help Yuga Khan. He 's too much of a threat. I see Darkseid and Thanos working together even though thats not what the thread starter wants.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree,thats why I seriously doubt Thanos would help Yuga Khan. He 's too much of a threat. I see Darkseid and Thanos working together even though thats not what the thread starter wants. darkseid would need thanos's help to beat yuga. thanos wouldnt need darkseids help to defeat yuga.

Big Sexy
darkseid would need thanos's help to beat yuga. thanos wouldnt need darkseids help to defeat yuga. Thanos is not beating Yuga Khan without some serious backup or plan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thanos is not beating Yuga Khan without some serious backup or plan. there is a thread for this. and why couldnt he defeat yuga? ds had the power to and thanos is his superior.

guy222
team one

fangirl101
i could care less what u say. ever. i argue about what i wish. if u dont like it dont follow me around. simple.

Oh Dear. The same old Thanos vs. Darksied Bullshit. Now you gotta go and talk about the Diety's father? Yugah pwns everyone on the field in one blink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.