Did this really happen? (Hulk vs High Evolutionary)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm lost for words...

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9127/untitled1jw5.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/923/untitled2dw3.jpg

no expression

quanchi112
hulk is a badass.

WrathfulDwarf
I found these scans in another forum.

Hercules
HE wanted Hulk to smash his armour, it was hardly a fight in the truest sense of the word.

Zebedee
Yes Hulk had been deevolved by the high evolutionary. His armour wouldn't let him commit Suicide so he used the Hulk to destroy the suit. Allowing him to deevolve himself out of existence. I was sometime round Hulk 250 give or take 10 issues either way.

Kutulu
This was a weaker Hulk than the current incarnation too.

Hulk is one of the few characters who can bend adamantium using his hands.

quanchi112
the point is i dont know why people here hate the hulk so much.

makes no sense to me. hulk isnt the most powerful but when he is pissed he can beat some ass.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Kutulu
This was a weaker Hulk than the current incarnation too.

Hulk is one of the few characters who can bend adamantium using his hands.

It's difficult to say that incarnation was weaker. That Hulk used tomkick the shit out of Glorian and the shaper of wworlds etc. The Hulk is as strong as his rage remember and that hulk often became brutal. It was though arounf the time he lost to Machine Man sad Although Machine Man was stronger in those days.

Zebedee
Originally posted by quanchi112
the point is i dont know why people here hate the hulk so much.

makes no sense to me. hulk isnt the most powerful but when he is pissed he can beat some ass.

When he is pissed of he can compete with anyone. That's the whole idea of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zebedee
When he is pissed of he can compete with anyone. not anyone. nope. but he can compete with ww, superman,etc.

Kutulu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No, I'm serious....this is like a bad joke. I found these scans in another forum.

Why would this be a bad joke? Hulk is fully capable of physically destroying any object or being given enough anger. HE in this case wanted it to happen, but couldn't stop his own armor from working, so he employed the Hulk to do it who made short work of his armor masterpiece.

There is no substance which Hulk cannot rip, tear or smash through given enough anger. He broke Modok's adamantium hand, he twisted Doc Ock's adamantium arms in a bowtie, he grabbed an adamantium statue at the base and broke into it with his fingers, he has ripped through a door that was made to withstand thousands of nuclear bombs.

He can bust his way out of a time storm (yes it happened), deflect an attack which causes a shard realm to be destroyed, fight hard enough that it ripples through dimensional boundries, and can fight an anti-matter and matter reaction using just his hands. He can bust through Elder level forcefields (a being who is billions of years old, so their technology would be far beyond anything on Earth), he can break through any forcefield or energy barrier (shatter the crimson bands of Cytorrak, busted through X-man's forcefield, broke Sue Reed's forcefield in two hits and made her pass out, etc.) given time and enough anger.

Galan007
not anyone. nope. but he can compete with ww, superman,etc. And Thanos, right? smile

Zebedee
not anyone. nope. but he can compete with ww, superman,etc.

I've seen him smash planet sized Asteroids when fighting a silly planet devourer creature with a single blow. He defies the laws of physics, beat the highe evolutionarys aromour, defeat the shaper of worlds and so many others. He is the Hulk he can compete with almost anyone if angry enough.

Kutulu
It's difficult to say that incarnation was weaker. That Hulk used tomkick the shit out of Glorian and the shaper of wworlds etc. The Hulk is as strong as his rage remember and that hulk often became brutal. It was though arounf the time he lost to Machine Man sad Although Machine Man was stronger in those days.

WWH was stated several times to be the most strongest version of Hulk ever. When you look at the story behind it, it makes sense.

Imagine if your wife was pregnant, with your child, and someone bombed not only your wife but your entire city and / or state and millions of people died. Now imagine you had the full address and transportation to get to meet this person face to face. Tell me - would you be angry?

Zebedee
Why would this be a bad joke? Hulk is fully capable of physically destroying any object or being given enough anger. HE in this case wanted it to happen, but couldn't stop his own armor from working, so he employed the Hulk to do it who made short work of his armor masterpiece.

There is no substance which Hulk cannot rip, tear or smash through given enough anger. He broke Modok's adamantium hand, he twisted Doc Ock's adamantium arms in a bowtie, he grabbed an adamantium statue at the base and broke into it with his fingers, he has ripped through a door that was made to withstand thousands of nuclear bombs.

He can bust his way out of a time storm (yes it happened), deflect an attack which causes a shard realm to be destroyed, fight hard enough that it ripples through dimensional boundries, and can fight an anti-matter and matter reaction using just his hands. He can bust through Elder level forcefields (a being who is billions of years old, so their technology would be far beyond anything on Earth), he can break through any forcefield or energy barrier (shatter the crimson bands of Cytorrak, busted through X-man's forcefield, broke Sue Reed's forcefield in two hits and made her pass out, etc.) given time and enough anger.

Exactly. Hulk Smash!!

Nuff said.

ExtraMision5555
Yes Hulk had been deevolved by the high evolutionary. His armour wouldn't let him commit Suicide so he used the Hulk to destroy the suit. Allowing him to deevolve himself out of existence. I was sometime round Hulk 250 give or take 10 issues either way.

doesnt this clear up the confusion?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
And Thanos, right? smile i dont see wwhulk beating thanos ever or odin ever or tyrant ever. he wouldnt beat superboy prime ever either. just to name a few. he could land some nice blows in here and there for sure but would lose everytime in my eyes.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
And Thanos, right? smile

Given enough anger Hulk would overcome even Thanos. Thanos has manhandled Hulk in most cases because he's aware that you cannot give Hulk time to get angry, so he gets straight to business in their encounters by smacking him around making him feel like a fool and giving him no quarter to amp up. It's perfectly legitimate from a strategic point of view and fits totally with Thanos' character. End the fight before it begins.

quanchi112
WWH was stated several times to be the most strongest version of Hulk ever. When you look at the story behind it, it makes sense.

Imagine if your wife was pregnant, with your child, and someone bombed not only your wife but your entire city and / or state and millions of people died. Now imagine you had the full address and transportation to get to meet this person face to face. Tell me - would you be angry? you make very good points. ww hulk is s step up from the best we have seen from hulk. hes quite the handful.

Galan007
Given enough anger Hulk would overcome even Thanos. I agree, . smile

llagrok
Overcome Thanos

dur

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm lost for words...

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9127/untitled1jw5.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/923/untitled2dw3.jpg

no expression

Hulk #261 smile

WrathfulDwarf
Have to look it up.

illadelph12
Hulk even says "Metal Mask wanted this."

King Kandy
If memory serves, The High Evolutionary had just gone insane from seeing the True Beyonders, and wanted to kill himself... His armor wouldn't let him, so he didn't even fight back when Hulk smashed it.

illadelph12
Originally posted by King Kandy
If memory serves, The High Evolutionary had just gone insane from seeing the True Beyonders, and wanted to kill himself... His armor wouldn't let him, so he didn't even fight back when Hulk smashed it.

Exactly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
If memory serves, The High Evolutionary had just gone insane from seeing the True Beyonders, and wanted to kill himself... His armor wouldn't let him, so he didn't even fight back when Hulk smashed it. when then this clears everything up. the crusade to lynch hulk should end now.

strengthkills
Hulk wasnt devolved,his physiology makes it impossible for that to happen,HE didnt fight back but his armor did.

llagrok
Dwarf: Did Hulk really destroy HE's armor?

Quanchi: YES, ZOMG U HAET HUC!!! Stop dis haet crusade and beg to huc, zomg kmc are teh full of haeterzz!!! stop desa lynch!!!

illadelph12
It's not about lynching Hulk Quan, it's about this concept called "context".

Dgw2007
grundy talks like hulk

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Dgw2007
hulk talks like grundy

Fixed.

Dgw2007
what do you mean

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Dgw2007
what do you mean

Grundy was created before Hulk....

Dgw2007
lollaughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's not about lynching Hulk Quan, it's about this concept called "context". well sometimes thats what it feels like. people bringing up hulk lovers and when u side with hulk they call u fanboys. hulk wouldnt even be in my top thirty comic book characters and i have been called a fanboy. im just sayinbg is all.

Zebedee

Originally posted by guy222
Hulk #261 smile

Day is long.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.