Kain (Defiance) vs The silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Kain vs Norrin the fight is nosgoth..

Discus!!

cool

quanchi112
i absolutely love kain but he isnt killing silver surfer. silver surfer for the win.

ExtraMision5555
Kain loses harder than ever

Tenebrous
yeah. i've played every LOK game since bloom omen first came out...but the herald of galactus takes this.....transmute the sword to a cuccumber...raziel's soul is still in the reaver, but it is a dull object and can no longer impale or cut. kain's powers on his own are formidable but surfer's cosmic awareness would let him know kain's weakness.

Charlotte DeBel
Don't think that powerful magical atrefact is so eay to transmutate (AFAIK, Surfer hasn't transmutated Cosmic Cube or something like that). But anyways, there're easier and more playsible ways for Surfer to win- transmutate Kain's clothes into water or ground under him into a deep pond.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Don't think that powerful magical atrefact is so eay to transmutate (AFAIK, Surfer hasn't transmutated Cosmic Cube or something like that). But anyways, there're easier and more playsible ways for Surfer to win- transmutate Kain's clothes into water or ground under him into a deep pond. he could thorw kain into a pool. damn weakness to water. but couldnt kain turn into mist and avoid the water.

stick out tongue

Charlotte DeBel
That's why the idea of transmutating Kain's clothes to the water rules and IS playsible. Otherwise
Victory for Kain= overrating Kain.
Surfer transmutating Soul Reaver= overrating Surfer (I don't think he can easily transmutate powerful artefacts or he would be even more invincible than Galactus).

quanchi112
That's why the idea of transmutating Kain's clothes to the water rules and IS playsible. Otherwise
Victory for Kain= overrating Kain.
Surfer transmutating Soul Reaver= overrating Surfer (I don't think he can easily transmutate powerful artefacts or he would be even more invincible than Galactus). i think kain loses here still. but what if kain fought him naked.

laughing

Charlotte DeBel
It would be very stupid to look, I think. Kain isn't too impressive as a male striper.

quanchi112
It would be very stupid to look, I think. Kain isn't too impressive as a male striper. i just wanted to throw a wrench in ur transmutaion of clothes plans.

Sandai Kitetsu
If burning thought see's this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.