Freddy Krueger vs Frank Castle aka Tha Punisher biaaatch!:p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
P vs Freddy Krueger
P isn't down with Freddy because he's giving P nightmares that getting more realistic ....Freddy makes Frank dream about a 100 crazed clowns that chase him and rape him.....

up his ass...

and after that laugh at him ...taunt him that he'll never be as cool as aquaman or Kain ,taunt him that he's not even real..taunting him with the fact that he has a small dick,taunting him with the fact that he's just a smalldickgunshootingchickenshitbigskullonhisskirtw
earingmotherf*cker and that they just ****ed him ...

up his ass...

So naturally P is pissed of as hell at Freddy and in bloodlust mode

Who will win this sh*t P or F??

Discus!!

cool

*Ow just a off topic thing i had to post stick out tongue it's a joke a friend emailt me today:

HaHa hilaaaarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
P vs Freddy Krueger
P isn't down with Freddy because he's giving P nightmares that getting more realistic ....Freddy makes Frank dream about a 100 crazed clowns that chase him and rape him.....

up his ass...

and after that laugh at him ...taunt him that he'll never be as cool as aquaman or Kain ,taunt him that he's not even real..taunting him with the fact that he has a small dick,taunting him with the fact that he's just a smalldickgunshootingchickenshitbigskullonhisskirtw
earingmotherf*cker and that they just ****ed him ...

up his ass...

So naturally P is pissed of as hell at Freddy and in bloodlust mode

Who will win this sh*t P or F??

Discus!!

cool

*Ow just a off topic thing i had to post stick out tongue it's a joke a friend emailt me today:

HaHa hilaaaarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud sick

SeerQris
Fred 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.