Genra VS Alpha-152

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Two DOATEC Experiments: Omega VS Alpha-152.
Who shall win?
Battlefield is in Guilty Gear's house for reasons unknown.

Guilty Gear
no expression

runforhills

Superboy Prime
Alpha 152 hands down.

Guilty Gear
Yay, an Alpha vote.

FortressXRuler
Alpha is the clear winner.
And Guilty, what are you going to do now since your house has been obliterated into next year?

Guilty Gear
Live the rest of my life with Namine in the White Room. 131

FortressXRuler
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot my water bed!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Live the rest of my life with Namine in the White Room. 131

So you devolved a pedophilia attraction to her? I should of known.

FortressXRuler
It's only because I gave him the job.

Guilty Gear
Dude, Namine is about 17 now if we consider her to be 15 two years ago which she was in KH2, and I'm 18. So what, it's a year difference.

Edit: And only Namine gives my jobs. 131

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Dude, Namine is about 17 now if we consider her to be 15 two years ago which she was in KH2, and I'm 18. So what, it's a year difference.

Edit: And only Namine gives my jobs. 131

Heh, Namine is weak.
You could of chosen someone better. She doesn't give anyone jobs.

Guilty Gear
Well, she isn't supposed to be strong, and yes she does.

Longinus
wow...definately stepped into the wrong topic. Peace I'm gtfo

Guilty Gear
LOLZ

FortressXRuler
I was the one who gave you job as leader, and I need my bed back before it gets contaminated. I also forgot my Havoc, Chaos, Kamikaze, and Pandamoneium Orbs.

Guilty Gear
There's no bed here. There's only a couple of chairs and a big white table. We're doing it on...the table.

FortressXRuler
Where did my bed go? And if you can, can you give mre my Orb when you're done giving Namine HIV?

Guilty Gear
I don't know where the bed went. I'll give you some life of the gods orbs and some spirit of the devil orbs, and jewels of the demon seal, and

some of these: http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/561532_20040302_embed003.jpg Lol I don't have HIV.

FortressXRuler
I don't giva a rats ass about those! I want my friggin Orb or I'll tear you libb from limb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! Punches ahole in space, opening an unimaginably horrible portal(The Silver Room) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Alright, here's your orb. I found it under the table.

Superboy Prime
We have an off-topic forum for random chatting guys.

By the way...Alpha 152 wins. Let the thread die.

FortressXRuler
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Keep the Blade of Ryo Del Sol as a token of gratitude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.