gimmjow vs captain marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
conditions for this fight:
grimmjow can be seen and effected by captain marvel

Akuki
Grimmjow is nowhere near ready for this battle. Aizen might be able to win this but as I've already learned from my attempt at an Aizen vs. Supes fight, most people simply argue that speed blitz finishes this fight in .003 seconds before either shinigami can even draw their sword.

llagrok
Grimmjow couldn't even handle Ichigo :/

Sandai Kitetsu
Is Captain Marvel fast enough to speed blitz grimjaw?

llagrok
Is he? Yes
Does he need to? No.

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
Grimmjow couldn't even handle Ichigo :/ grimmjow manhandled ichigo ever time, ichigo barely beat him in their last fight

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
grimmjow manhandled ichigo ever time, ichigo barely beat him in their last fight

Ichigo won when they used all their power.

Grimmjaw's power growth isn't comparable to Ichigo's. Grimmjaw will lose every future encounter.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
Grimmjow is nowhere near ready for this battle. Aizen might be able to win this but as I've already learned from my attempt at an Aizen vs. Supes fight, most people simply argue that speed blitz finishes this fight in .003 seconds before either shinigami can even draw their sword. i dont think grimmjow's sealed from could do much but his released from should put up a fight captain levels from bleach may be under captain marvel but the espada are well above most captains

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
i dont think grimmjow's sealed from could do much but his released from should put up a fight captain levels from bleach may be under captain marvel but the espada are well above most captains

Both Espada and Captains are below Captain Marvel.

SevenShackles
uhhh is this the one who yells shazam? or the marvel one?
which captain marvel is this.?.?.

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
uhhh is this the one who yells shazam? or the marvel one?
which captain marvel is this.?.?. good point for the heck of it let's use both

llagrok
mar-vell would be a different story :/

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
Both Espada and Captains are below Captain Marvel. i dunno i think he can hang with him in his released form, just one of his spikes was enough to level the sky scraper sized buildings remember and that's not even his strongest attack. Also seeing how grimmjow is only ranked 6th that must mean 5 and up must have some serious power

SevenShackles
if its DC's CaptainMarvel by buddy Grimmjaw has no chance. honestly he might get a swing in but he wont win the fight. no matter the details, be it no speedblitz or he gets to release his full power. he loses.

mar-vell? Grimmjaw actually has more of a chance with this matchup, his speed and power would match up better to his than the other.
but mar-vell isnt just strong he is smart, a clever fighter and would win.

llagrok
Mar-vell is the prime example of a fighter who can overcome the lack of power with intelligence and a sharp wit. I'm still not sure if it's enough to take down Grimmjow though.

lando005
if mar-vell's the better match we'll use him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.