Sesshomaru vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki

llagrok
Juggernaut, every time.

lando005
sesshoumaru bfr every time

Akuki
By the way Ilgarok, you stated something about Juggs having some sort of strong healing factor in the WWH thread, do you have some examples of that, but I only remember him being nearly impossible to hurt, but not really healing especially well once he'd been hurt.

llagrok
Originally posted by Akuki
By the way Ilgarok, you stated something about Juggs having some sort of strong healing factor in the WWH thread, do you have some examples of that, but I only remember him being nearly impossible to hurt, but not really healing especially well once he'd been hurt.

D'spayre was able to flay him down to a skeleton, which didn't lower his strength at all. He healed from that very, very quickly. Shatterstar was able to stab him in the eye with his magic sword, which Juggernaut healed in a second.

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
D'spayre was able to flay him down to a skeleton, which didn't lower his strength at all. He healed from that very, very quickly. Shatterstar was able to stab him in the eye with his magic sword, which Juggernaut healed in a second. ture i think he has instentanious healing even faster than hulk or wolverine

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
ture i think he has instentanious healing even faster than hulk or wolverine
Hmm, that would be pretty difficult for Sesshomaru to overcome. I see this match becoming a standstill with neither of them really being able to permanently hut and take down the other if meidou doesn't work. Actually what would work really well against Juggs would be tetsusaiga with the backlash wave, which takes the mystical energy of the opponent and adds it to the attack against them.

llagrok
In order to kill Juggernaut and overcome/absorb his magical charm you need to be stronger than Cyttorak. He is pretty much above skyfather level, so I doubt Sesshomaru is that strong. Unless Sess wears himself out and does a mistake, Juggernaut should have absolutely no way of harming him.

Sesshomaru can trap him though. Trap him in a mountain or a pile of cement and he should be trapped for a while. Sess is smart, isn't he? He'll think of something smile

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
Hmm, that would be pretty difficult for Sesshomaru to overcome. I see this match becoming a standstill with neither of them really being able to permanently hut and take down the other if meidou doesn't work. Actually what would work really well against Juggs would be tetsusaiga with the backlash wave, which takes the mystical energy of the opponent and adds it to the attack against them. meidou should work there is no reason why it wouldn't but the backlash wave won't work that is a counter attack if juggs shot off energy blast or something then yea otherwise no. But i think the adament barrage should work it has the power to break any barrier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.