Batman without gadgets vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Batman has no gadgets and Jin is not allowed to transform into Devil Gene or use any abilities that he may get from it. Takes place at Hon-Maru.

Superherovandal
I really don't know who'd win. sooo what do you guys think?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is this guy? Where is he from?

Superherovandal
Jin Kazama from Tekken. he's like the main protagonist/antagonist right now.

gogogadgetgo
Batman wins.
Jin was stalemated by Hworang. and hworang is a punk.
also, he changed his fighting style coz he hated his bloodline which gives batman even more of an advantage.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

Sam Z
Batman dies, fast and painful.

Superherovandal
bump...Jin did stalemate Hwoarang but that was wayyy before Tekken 3. and since then he has beaten Hwoarang as well as True Ogre, Heihachi twice, Kazuya, and Jinpachi Mishima. so he's certainly no punk

xmarksthespot
Batman dies... ermmhappy

batdude123
Fangirl.

BlaxicanHydra
Batman gets one-shotted haermm

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Superherovandal
bump...Jin did stalemate Hwoarang but that was wayyy before Tekken 3. and since then he has beaten Hwoarang as well as True Ogre, Heihachi twice, Kazuya, and Jinpachi Mishima. so he's certainly no punk

yeah, he did beat ogre in tekken 3 using the mishima style and he also defeated kazuya and heihachi in tekken 4. but him beating jinpachi in tekken 5 isnt official yet i think.

besides, he used the power of the devil jean to win. and since the thread states no devil power, batman would take the slight majority. Jin is one of the best but batman is the best.

and jin is no punk...but hwoarang is.

Sam Z
bump...Jin did stalemate Hwoarang but that was wayyy before Tekken 3. and since then he has beaten Hwoarang as well as True Ogre, Heihachi twice, Kazuya, and Jinpachi Mishima. so he's certainly no punk Jin didn't beat Hwoarang. He never got the chance to fight him after they stalemated each other.
Jin doesn't need to use the devil gene to beat the crap outta Batman. Not even if Batman was allowed to use his batrangs. The fact that he managed to beat both Kazuya and Heihachi speaks for itself.

And for the record. Hwoarang would beat Batman as well. I don't know what's with people understimating him, he's one of the toughest tekken fighters. The guy held his own against FRIKKIN Devil Jin!

Dgw2007
Originally posted by batdude123
Fangirl.
so you would say batman wins (biased?)

Guilty Gear
Would Batman win even if he had gadgets? What the f**k?

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Sam Z
Jin didn't beat Hwoarang. He never got the chance to fight him after they stalemated each other.
Jin doesn't need to use the devil gene to beat the crap outta Batman. Not even if Batman was allowed to use his batrangs. The fact that he managed to beat both Kazuya and Heihachi speaks for itself.

And for the record. Hwoarang would beat Batman as well. I don't know what's with people understimating him, he's one of the toughest tekken fighters. The guy held his own against FRIKKIN Devil Jin! Jin did beat Hwoarang in his story mode and since his story is canon then it means he beat Hwoarang canonically doesn't it?

BillyG
laughing '

Jin 10/10.

Estacado
Jin ftw.

SevenShackles
kazuya could kill batman, jin can kill batman.

Sam Z
Jin did beat Hwoarang in his story mode and since his story is canon then it means he beat Hwoarang canonically doesn't it?
Not necessarily. In tekken 3 Jin beat Ogre and in his story mode he had to beat Heihachi to get to Ogre. But storywise they only fought in tekken 4.

And seeing how Hwoarang is still after him I'd say they haven't fought yet.

Sandai Kitetsu
Batman 10/10

Superherovandal
Not necessarily. In tekken 3 Jin beat Ogre and in his story mode he had to beat Heihachi to get to Ogre. But storywise they only fought in tekken 4.

And seeing how Hwoarang is still after him I'd say they haven't fought yet. no i actually mean it was a story battle for him. meaning its part of his story for Tekken 5. whilst Heihachi was the penultimate opponent for every character in Tekken 3

Sam Z
no i actually mean it was a story battle for him. meaning its part of his story for Tekken 5. whilst Heihachi was the penultimate opponent for every character in Tekken 3
Hmm. Well in this case it's also possible that Jin lost, cause in Hwoarang's story he wins and Jin still goes after Jinpachi. But I seriously doubt that Namco'd let any of this happen. Jin/Hwoarang rivalry is very popular among the fans. Their rivalry is the reason why Hwo participates in the tournament. If he loses or wins Namco will lose an interesting storyline. Also, there'd be no point for Hwoarang to go after Jin like he does in tekken 6 video.
Anyway, Hwoarang's been chasing Jin since tekken 3 but there always was something that stopped him from fighting Jin. I believe this time it'll be Baek, in his story mode he tell Hwoarang to live the tournament.

Superboy Prime
Batman should win 10/10 a strict hand to hand non laser eye blasting matchup.

Sam Z
You believe that Fury would beat Cap, but think that Jin would lose to Bats?What the f**k?

Jin wins 15/10.

Oh and before people started screaming "fanboy", I want to point out that I hate Jin. I love Kazuya, he's a real badass and I'd be glad if in tekken 6 Jin will finally get his ass kicked.

Superherovandal
Hmm. Well in this case it's also possible that Jin lost, cause in Hwoarang's story he wins and Jin still goes after Jinpachi. But I seriously doubt that Namco'd let any of this happen. Jin/Hwoarang rivalry is very popular among the fans. Their rivalry is the reason why Hwo participates in the tournament. If he loses or wins Namco will lose an interesting storyline. Also, there'd be no point for Hwoarang to go after Jin like he does in tekken 6 video.
Anyway, Hwoarang's been chasing Jin since tekken 3 but there always was something that stopped him from fighting Jin. I believe this time it'll be Baek, in his story mode he tell Hwoarang to live the tournament. the tekken 6 video isn't canon though. plus if Jin lost to Hwoarang he could have never won king of iron fist 5.

Nikkolas
Heihachi is better than all of his family.

Superboy Prime
You believe that Fury would beat Cap, but think that Jin would lose to Bats?What the f**k?

Jin wins 15/10.

Oh and before people started screaming "fanboy", I want to point out that I hate Jin. I love Kazuya, he's a real badass and I'd be glad if in tekken 6 Jin will finally get his ass kicked.

Read more carefully, fella.

Strict hand 2 hand no eye blasting Devil punching walls out of existence.

I meant in an actual h2h no powers involved what so ever.

Now go ponder why you had to jump the gun so quickly.

Sam Z
the tekken 6 video isn't canon though. plus if Jin lost to Hwoarang he could have never won king of iron fist 5.
The one where Jin fights Lili and where Hwo smashed through the window is canon.
See, If Hwo lost he wouldn't be in the 6th tounament at all.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Read more carefully, fella.

Strict hand 2 hand no eye blasting Devil punching walls out of existence.

I meant in an actual h2h no powers involved what so ever.

Now go ponder why you had to jump the gun so quickly.

I was talking about h2h as well. Still don't see how Bats stands a chance.

Superherovandal
The one where Jin fights Lili and where Hwo smashed through the window is canon.
See, If Hwo lost he wouldn't be in the 6th tounament at all. no its not canon...Namco said this themselves...its a demo that the team put together rather hastily as they had to give something in.

Sam Z
no its not canon...Namco said this themselves...its a demo that the team put together rather hastily as they had to give something in.
Really? Man.sad

Still, I can bet you anything that Namco wouldn't let Hwoarang lose. This will turn against them 1000s of fans.

Superboy Prime
With all the different martial arts Bruce knows and the people he has beaten like Lady Shiva and even Cassandra(I think he managed to beat her once) heck even Karate Kid Val...yes Bruce can most definitely curbstomp Jin's ass.

Superherovandal
With all the different martial arts Bruce knows and the people he has beaten like Lady Shiva and even Cassandra(I think he managed to beat her once) heck even Karate Kid Val...yes Bruce can most definitely curbstomp Jin's ass. just cause he knows those more martial arts than Jin doesn't mean he'll own him...Ogre must have known wayyy more martial arts than Jin as he was the God of Fighting for thousands of years and had stolen the skills of many martial artists. still Jin beat him.

Superboy Prime
just cause he knows those more martial arts than Jin doesn't mean he'll own him...Ogre must have known wayyy more martial arts than Jin as he was the God of Fighting for thousands of years and had stolen the skills of many martial artists. still Jin beat him.

Even Paul beat his ass. Ogre does not impress me. And IF I am right about beating Cassandra then Jin is in serious trouble since Cassandra can learn her opponent's entire fighting style by just looking at one of their movements and Bruce still managed to overcome that. Shiva is a top tier street leveller and Val is...well Karate Kid, ye know? There is also one other thing you people are ignoring about Bruce...the guy is smart. Not only prep smart but he is smart when he is fighting. He fooled Val by shifting the weight of his body to a certain side to make Val believe he had messed bruce up...case in point he was fooled and Batman floored him.

Superherovandal
Even Paul beat his ass. Ogre does not impress me. And IF I am right about beating Cassandra then Jin is in serious trouble since Cassandra can learn her opponent's entire fighting style by just looking at one of their movements and Bruce still managed to overcome that. Shiva is a top tier street leveller and Val is...well Karate Kid, ye know? There is also one other thing you people are ignoring about Bruce...the guy is smart. Not only prep smart but he is smart when he is fighting. He fooled Val by shifting the weight of his body to a certain side to make Val believe he had messed bruce up...case in point he was fooled and Batman floored him. you must have read the issue wrong. He was being owned by Karate Kid and then Black Lightning shock Val... it had not much to do with Batman.

Superboy Prime
All I know is that from the scans I saw it was like this

i'll be paraphrasing

Val "You're battered down. I have your belt. That pain you feel is an ernia I gave you."

Batman "That is not why I shifted my leg."

PAWNED

Val "You cheated!!!"

Superherovandal
yeah val said he cheated because Black Lightning interrupted there fight. you could see Black lightning in the next scan with his hands pulsing with electricity.

Superboy Prime
Still a feat for bruce to hang with Val for a while. And then you have cassandra and even lady shiva.

Strictly hand 2 hand I don't see why Jin with his classic karate can overcome Bruce.

gogogadgetgo
Still a feat for bruce to hang with Val for a while. And then you have cassandra and even lady shiva.

Strictly hand 2 hand I don't see why Jin with his classic karate can overcome Bruce.

batman would win but just not the curbstomping your saying. Jin, in the tekken univers is one of the nastiest fighters there is. His bloodline is that of great and very powerful fighters.

even after turning his back on the mishima style and mastering traditional karate for just over a year (or something like that), he managed to beat kazuya and heihachi (in tekken 4) who have been using and mastering the mishima style all their lives. This would show that jin is a master fighter and very talented.

but, batman is a master of various masterarts and fighting styles. he's also fought multiple opponents all at once. i thin jin is good bat batman is better and the dark knight will win 6/10

hwoarang is still a punk...i think he sucks eggs and batman would beet this guy all day everyday

Superboy Prime
The one thing that can save Jin's ass here is his Jobber Aura.

Unlucky for him Batman is one of the few who has an even bigger jobber aura.

Superherovandal
how does Jin have a jobber aura? He's shown himself to be more skilled then everyone he beats.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya returns from 20 years of absence after finally gaining control of the Devil gene.

He gets whooped by Jin who has even ditched Mishima Ryu.

Jinpachi becomes a devil monster capable of destroying mankind. Jin EVENTUALLY wins.

Jin is Tekken's Plot Device. I'm glad Namco finally made him follow in his father's footsteps just so people can beat on him.

GO NAMCO.

Superherovandal
Kazuya returns from 20 years of absence after finally gaining control of the Devil gene.

He gets whooped by Jin who has even ditched Mishima Ryu.

Jinpachi becomes a devil monster capable of destroying mankind. Jin EVENTUALLY wins.

Jin is Tekken's Plot Device. I'm glad Namco finally made him follow in his father's footsteps just so people can beat on him.

GO NAMCO. He'll end up the good guy. They made it too obvious by saying he's losing control to the devil. The evil Jin is the Devil's doing...so we'll probably go back to regular jin by the end of T6. and those victories just show how skilled he is not his jobber aura.

Superboy Prime
If you want to look at it that way then fine.

I don't buy it.

He better stay bad. Make another Mishima to rival with and finally get rid of ****ing Heihachi for ****'s sake.

Awesome character...but god damn it.

Superherovandal
they didn't get rid of Heihachi when they had the chance. I highly doubt they'd start now. For all we know they'll throw us off and have heihachi beat both Jin and Kazuya.

Sandai Kitetsu
Batman wins, Jin should go to hell.

Xplosive
Jin 10/10.

Also without Devil, Jin is powerful and will grown even more powerful.
Also in H2H, Jin 10/10.

Sam Z
Jin would pwn Batman in h2h fight with ease.
For one, he's a great fighter. Also if we go by comicbook standarts he has superhuman strength and speed.

Also he beat Kazuya and Heihachi. This alone proves he'd murder Bruce.

Charlotte DeBel
Jin even without devil power is on the level Irion Fist/Shang Chi have with all their chi powerups...that's fine measure of that, I think.

Superboy Prime
Granted Jin is tough, but in a contest without any uber abilities what so ever and just plain martial arts I give Batman 10/10 against Jin.

Alfheim
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yeah, he did beat ogre in tekken 3 using the mishima style and he also defeated kazuya and heihachi in tekken 4. but him beating jinpachi in tekken 5 isnt official yet i think.

besides, he used the power of the devil jean to win. and since the thread states no devil power, batman would take the slight majority. Jin is one of the best but batman is the best.

and jin is no punk...but hwoarang is.

Didnt unprepped and injured Batman take on a monster called Scarebeast or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.