Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
An upcoming game for the Wii set to release in the US 9/25. You play as a young man (no name yet) who is trying to reforge the Dragon Blade by defeating the six Dragon guardians to rid the world of evil.

Dragon Blade at E3

ESB -1138
This game is awesome! It's combat from beginning to end and this game is just awesome. The first boss (the water dragon) alone took me over half an hour to defeat. This game is fun.

Blax_Hydralisk
He should fight Ryu Hayabusa and they can fight for the dragon blade.

ESB -1138
I wouldn't put my money on Ryu until after I beaten Dragon Blade to see what all Dal can do.

MadMel
awesome footage...this is a must have big grin

ESB -1138
It is. It was a low budget game and it is amazing what they did. I just beaten the forth dragons and these guys are hard. I mean Devil May Cry 3 hard. This game is action packed! Plus I just got the third set of dragon armor.

Kero_Co
I was look forward to this game, but I haven't seen a single review, but after your good praises I'm convinced that I must have this.

ESB -1138
I never really liked hack and slash games but this one was like Shadow of the Colossus and God of War got together to make a game.

MadMel
ok, definitely getting this !!!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
ok, definitely getting this !!!

Good get it! I just beat the game! The last boss (...when I could actually beat him) took me nearly half an hour to defeat. I swear this game is so fun. It easily is my favorite hack and slash game and this is against God of War and Devil May Cry series.

...it doesn't look as good as the GoW or DMC series because unlike those games this is actually on a budget but it is easily funner.

MadMel
i cant...we dont get it till november!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
i cant...we dont get it till november!

It's a low budget game. They don't have the money Halo 3 has to send it worldwide faster. Cut them some slack.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I was look forward to this game, but I haven't seen a single review, but after your good praises I'm convinced that I must have this.

So did you get it yet? Or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.