Achilles vs world war hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Umaga01
I say achilles has a good chance. Hulk doesn't know about his weakness. Hulk is on his rampage from his wife and child dying and Achilles is on a rampage because his lover was killed in battle. Who do you think wins?

King_Cold
Originally posted by Umaga01
I say achilles has a good chance. Hulk doesn't know about his weakness. Hulk is on his rampage from his wife and child dying and Achilles is on a rampage because his lover was killed in battle. Who do you think wins?

The Hulk rips him in half.

Umaga01
elaborate

ragesRemorse
I'm sure in the process of Hulk Smashing Achilles' body he would eventually reach his Heel.

Umaga01
Achilles is fast. maybe hulk dont catchj up.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Umaga01
Achilles is fast. maybe hulk dont catchj up.

laughing out loud

lando005
your joking right?

ragesRemorse
^^^i think, yes, it was a joke. As in Achilles running away

llagrok
I actually think Hulk would rip him apart, despite his vaunted invulnerability.

charlemagne9746
thunderclap ftw.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Achilles is good, but with WWH's uber healing factor even if Achilles is able to hit and stab him, that'll just make him madder and stronger, thus taking care of Achilles.

llagrok
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Achilles is good, but with WWH's uber healing factor even if Achilles is able to hit and stab him, that'll just make him madder and stronger, thus taking care of Achilles.

The only thing Achilles can do is lead himself to a quicker death.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok
The only thing Achilles can do is lead himself to a quicker death.

This is true.

Hercules
Originally posted by llagrok
I actually think Hulk would rip him apart, despite his vaunted invulnerability.

Homer's Achilles was never invulnerable, immortal everywhere but his heal but he was wounded in the illiad.

The invulnerable deal came later.

lando005
Originally posted by Hercules
Homer's Achilles was never invulnerable, immortal everywhere but his heal but he was wounded in the illiad.

The invulnerable deal came later. not like it really matters hulk still turns him into paste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.