What Marvel Characters Can Defeat GDS Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Since this is supposed to be Darkseid at his best, what Marvel characters cann take him?

Validus
Sentry

batdude123
Silver Surfer.

Galan007
Thanos. 313

batdude123
Too easy.

Validus
Wonder Man

Galan007
Squirrel Girl...

Why?

Because she beat Thanos. 313

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Wonder Man

I'm thinking more along the lines of Colossus.

Originally posted by Galan007
Squirrel Girl...

Why?

Fool proof logic there.

Evil_Ash
Squirrel Girl...

Why?

Quanchi logic right there...

batdude123
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Quanchi logic right there...

Apocalypse would get owned.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by batdude123
Apocalypse would get owned.

Yes, so?

Validus
I'm thinking more along the lines of Colossus.
I see your Colossus and raise you Luke Cage.

batdude123
Yes, so?

Apocalypse = pussy.

That is all.

Originally posted by Validus
I see your Colossus and raise you Luke Cage.

I see your Luke Cage and raise you Spider-Woman.

HA!

Nikkolas
I raise yoU Captain America.

Evil_Ash
Apocalypse = pussy.

That is all.

That is quite an overstatement. doped

batdude123
That is quite an understatement. doped

I couldn't agree more.

Evil_Ash
edit.

TricksterPriest
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Evil_Ash
I couldn't agree more.

Go and annoy Trickster instead...

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman321cs.jpg

Go and annoy Trickster instead...

Yes sir. sad

TricksterPriest
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman321cs.jpg

Yes sir. sad

Of all people, I didn't expect you to use such blatent PIS against me. durno thumb down You sir, are being, a fanboy. laughing 13

Galan007
Quanchi logic right there... Do you doubt the supremecy of Thanos?

Must I sick quanchi on your fanatic ass? whatdur

TricksterPriest
Do you doubt the supremecy of Thanos?

durlaugh Quanchi ftw.

batdude123
Of all people, I didn't expect you to use such blatent PIS against me. durno thumb down You sir, are being, a fanboy. laughing 13

Am I now?

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvsdarkseid9sl8.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvsdarkseid10pk9.jpg

haermm

starking
Respect the great QUANCHI!!!!

http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/25_3544.jpg

Evil_Ash
Do you doubt the supremecy of Thanos?

nerd_shock

Am I now?

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvsdarkseid9sl8.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanvsdarkseid10pk9.jpg

haermm

ninjathumb

quanchi112
you crazy kids. making fun of me while im gone. for shame.

anyways heres who could beat gds darkseid.

thanos,gog(kingdom),doomsday,asmodel,superboyprime
,tyrant(dp),odin,surtur,parallax,anti monitor,galactus,korvac,etc.

i think u got the point!

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
you crazy kids. making fun of me while im gone. for shame.

anyways heres who could beat gds darkseid.

thanos,gog(kingdom),doomsday,asmodel,superboyprime
,tyrant(dp),odin,surtur,parallax,anti monitor,galactus,korvac,etc.

i think u got the point! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

BlaxicanHydra
What gets me is that those are are DC characters erm

Estacado
Drax.

BlaxicanHydra
WWH haermm

Dgw2007
superboyprime

severance
daredevil

Goddess Kali
Darksied gets owned by a flight of stairs laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Darksied gets owned by a flight of stairs laughing Have you even read that issue, or are you basing your opinion on the 2 scans other users posted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlaxicanHydra
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can see why the roll-eyes smiley is so fun, it makes worthless people look important roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can see why the roll-eyes smiley is so fun, it makes worthless people look important roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you're worthless?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Darksied gets owned by a flight of stairs laughing laughing

how the mighty have fallen. literally in this case.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing i hope some day u choose to make a point here and there.

all the characters i chose would beat gds darkseid's ass. theyg cave his head in.

quanchi112
more characters that could beat gds darkseid. dr strange,desak,demogorge,set,tenebrous,aegis,annihi
lus,etc.

starking
i hope some day u choose to make a point here and there.

all the characters i chose would beat gds darkseid's ass. theyg cave his head in. Lmao retard, the Seid that is used in this thread is Gds Ds. Meaning anything outside of that showing is irrelevent. Meaning were using the version that pimpslapped two powered up pc Kryptonians, put Monel in a coma, depowered pc Validus, and pwned the Losh with a thought. Thanos would be raped in seconds, Sbp is the same as pc Superby and we KNOW what Ds did two him, and Doomsday would be fukced up, by Seid's reality warping. I'll give the rest of those(however I'm not sure about Tyrant, I doubt he could take on the ENTIRE pc Legion).

So yeah, I have the right to laugh at your opinion, because the fact that you think characters of that calibure, could pose a threat to Ds, is just plain RIDICULOUS! Now if you had said Wolverine, then you would've been on to something. shifty

quanchi112
Lmao retard, the Seid that is used in this thread is Gds Ds. Meaning anything outside of that showing is irrelevent, meaning were using the version that pimpslapped two powered up pc Kryptonians, put Monel in a coma, depowered pc Validus, and pwned the Losh with a thought. Thanos would be raped in seconds, Sbp is the same as pc Superby and we KNOW what Ds did two him, and Doomsday would be fukced up, by Seid's reality warping. I'll give the rest of those(however I'm not sure about Tyrant, I doubt he he pose a threat to the ENTIRE pc Legion).

So yeah, I have the right to laugh at your opinion, because the fact that you think characters of that calibure, could pose a threat to Ds, is just plain RIDICULOUS! Now if you had said Wolverine, then you would've been on to something. shifty but out of ur own mouth ds is weaker here.

laughing

hes weaker than the current one who got raped by beings such as superman and doomsday. he wasnt as powerful so ill go along with it, a weaker orion tested him. he wasnt all the special this ds. sorry he had an army backing him. big deal becuz once he lost control he does what he always does and retreats. ds always has to hide behind his men.

ds was powerful for himself in the story but according to u he was weaker than he is now.

all the charcters i have named would beat the shit out of him. superman crushes him. i mean come on. be serious starking.

stick out tongue

starking
but out of ur own mouth ds is weaker here.

laughing

hes weaker than the current one who got raped by beings such as superman and doomsday. he wasnt as powerful so ill go along with it, a weaker orion tested him. he wasnt all the special this ds. sorry he had an army backing him. big deal becuz once he lost control he does what he always does and retreats. ds always has to hide behind his men.

ds was powerful for himself in the story but according to u he was weaker than he is now.

all the charcters i have named would beat the shit out of him. superman crushes him. i mean come on. be serious starking.

stick out tongue Your such a fukcing idiot. I said Ds from that timeline is supposed to be weaker, because THAT'S WHAT IT SAID IN THE STORY. And quit bringing up bullshit, current Ds has created realities and defeated Orion and Firestorm. We can't use those type of showings, because that's not how we normally see him.

And dumbass, Gds Seid was very powerful and you can't deny it. He flat out pwned every one he came across. This includes everyone major villain, from the 30th century. Mordru, Time Trapper, and Validus.

And stop using him absorbing character's power as an excuse. He only did that to reform himself, not just to give himself a power up. I'm getting sick of telling you this, it's like your to dense to understand anything. Let me explain it to you, in a simpler form.

Needed power because weaker.
Was even at full power, at the end.
Used Daxamites as an unstoppable army.
Mindcontrolling 3 billion Daxamites is a big feat.
Pwned the Losh with a thought.
Beat the shit out of pc Kryptonians.
Orion standing up to him, is a high showing on his behalf.
Your a retard.

quanchi112
Your such a fukcing idiot. I said Ds from that timeline is supposed to be weaker, because THAT'S WHAT IT SAID IN THE STORY. And quit bringing up bullshit, current Ds has created realities and defeated Orion and Firestorm. We can't use those type of showings, because that's not how we normally see him.

And dumbass, Gds Seid was very powerful and you can't deny it. He flat out pwned every one he came across. This includes everyone major villain, from the 30th century. Mordru, Time Trapper, and Validus.

And stop using him absorbing character's power as an excuse. He only did that to reform himself, not just to give himself a power up. I'm getting sick of telling you this, it's like your to dense to understand anything. Let me explain it to you, in a simpler form.

Needed power because weaker.
Was even at full power, at the end.
Used Daxamites as an unstoppable army.
Mindcontrolling 3 billion Daxamites is a big feat.
Pwned the Losh with a thought.
Beat the shit out of pc Kryptonians.
Orion standing up to him, is a high showing on his behalf.
Your a retard. ds lost with all the theft of other beings powers. he didnt beat mordru he didnt even know who ds was and got his powers stolen.

mordrus a badass and didnt know who he was fighting. come on now did u read the story. ds lost his advantge and left like a scared girl. like ds always does. without an army backing him hes not that big of a threat. the losh won in the end. read the story and see that ds left.

starking
ds lost with all the theft of other beings powers. he didnt beat mordru he didnt even know who ds was and got his powers stolen.

mordrus a badass and didnt know who he was fighting. come on now did u read the story. ds lost his advantge and left like a scared girl. like ds always does. without an army backing him hes not that big of a threat. the losh won in the end. read the story and see that ds left. Smh, your so dense. Mordru got pwned in one shot, WITH his guard up. I don't see how that's a cheap shot. You don't lose that easily even with your guard down.

And Quan, the only reason the Legion won, was Highfather's interference. If not for that, they would've been screwed. He was foiled not beaten physically.

quanchi112
Smh, your so dense. Mordru got pwned in one shot, WITH his guard up. I don't see how that's a cheap shot. You don't lose that easily even with your guard down.

And Quan, the only reason the Legion won, was Highfather's interference. If not for that, they would've been screwed. He was foiled not beaten physically. ds lost. poor guy. high father's interaction stopped ds like it always has in the past. ds could never outright beat him. in the future we see how weak and forgettable ds becomes, right? he statrts stealing powers becuz on his own he was just some old forgotten bum. he stole mordrus powers id like to see him do that now? if mordru knew who he was it wouldnt have happened. i didnt say it was a cheapshot i said the outcome would have been different. mordru would have torn into this old crappy version with ease if he knew who he was.

Estacado
Spider-Man>>>>Thanos>>>Darkseid.

BillyG
Jubilee. rock

starking
ds lost. poor guy. high father's interaction stopped ds like it always has in the past. ds could never outright beat him. in the future we see how weak and forgettable ds becomes, right? he statrts stealing powers becuz on his own he was just some old forgotten bum. he stole mordrus powers id like to see him do that now? if mordru knew who he was it wouldnt have happened. i didnt say it was a cheapshot i said the outcome would have been different. mordru would have torn into this old crappy version with ease if he knew who he was. Moron, that was a weakass Darkseid who stole Mordru's power. Even after doing that, he wasn't at full power. So that Means a weakened Ds>>Time Trapper, Mordru and Validus. Deny it all you want but Gds Seid was that fukcing powerful. Only a dumbass Marvel fanboy(you), would try to belittle such a showing. 3 billion Daxamites, Highfather, and the pc Losh, would beat damn near anyone. The fact that it took that much power, just to overwhelm him is a GREAT testament, to his godly power.

Estacado
Moron, that was a weakass Darkseid who stole Mordru's power. Even after doing that, he wasn't at full power. So that Means a weakened Ds>>Time Trapper, Mordru and Validus. Deny it all you want but Gds Seid was that fukcing powerful. Only a dumbass Marvel fanboy(you), would try to belittle such a showing. 3 billion Daxamites, Highfather, and the pc Losh, would beat damn near anyone. The fact that it took that much power, just to overwhelm him is a GREAT testament, to his godly power.
Becareful you might overload quanchi's mind with posts like that...

SevenShackles
Moron, that was a weakass Darkseid who stole Mordru's power. Even after doing that, he wasn't at full power. So that Means a weakened Ds>>Time Trapper, Mordru and Validus. Deny it all you want but Gds Seid was that fukcing powerful. Only a dumbass Marvel fanboy(you), would try to belittle such a showing. 3 billion Daxamites, Highfather, and the pc Losh, would beat damn near anyone. The fact that it took that much power, just to overwhelm him is a GREAT testament, to his godly power.

yup

quanchi112
Moron, that was a weakass Darkseid who stole Mordru's power. Even after doing that, he wasn't at full power. So that Means a weakened Ds>>Time Trapper, Mordru and Validus. Deny it all you want but Gds Seid was that fukcing powerful. Only a dumbass Marvel fanboy(you), would try to belittle such a showing. 3 billion Daxamites, Highfather, and the pc Losh, would beat damn near anyone. The fact that it took that much power, just to overwhelm him is a GREAT testament, to his godly power. this is a testament to how weak he becomes in the future on his own. then he sneaks around like a sneak thief and powers himself up while no one even really remembers who he was. ds gets weak in the future like a pansy and then hides in the shadows stealing peoples powers. soon as he loses his 3 billion followers he peaces out becuz he doesnt like fighting on his own and gets scared like when he ran into doomsday.

wink

BlaxicanHydra
So you're worthless?

Technically. Don't tell anyone, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Becareful you might overload quanchi's mind with posts like that... i still ind it humorous that u ignore me but still wrtie posts about me all the time. we come here to make points not to engage in petty arguments.

Evil_Ash
then he sneaks around like a sneak thief and powers himself up while

Sounds like Thanos....

Priest
THANOS!

2damnloud
A blood-lusted Storm.

Priest
Originally posted by 2damnloud
A blood-lusted Storm.
agreed

starking
this is a testament to how weak he becomes in the future on his own. then he sneaks around like a sneak thief and powers himself up while no one even really remembers who he was. ds gets weak in the future like a pansy and then hides in the shadows stealing peoples powers. soon as he loses his 3 billion followers he peaces out becuz he doesnt like fighting on his own and gets scared like when he ran into doomsday.

wink Yes, and Thanos levelers would've faired much better in the future. He could of stole Mordru and Time Trapper's power, mindraped 3 billion Daxamites, depower and create a pc Validus, and defeat the Entire Losh with a THOUGHT. This all done when he was WEAKENED. But of course Thanos could, because any thing Ds can do he can better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Yes, and Thanos levelers would've faired much better in the future. He could of stole Mordru and Time Trapper's power, mindraped 3 billion Daxamites, depower and create a pc Validus, and defeat the Entire Losh with a THOUGHT. This all done when he was WEAKENED. But of course Thanos could, because any thing Ds can do he can better. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos doesnt set his sights this low. this proves no matter who ds faces he loses just as he does in the present whereas thanos defeated all in the end and had to set things right himself, he couldnt be stopped. big diff. darkseid isnt even in thnaos league with feats at all. all ds is good at is building armies to fight for him.

wink

starking
thanos doesnt set his sights this low. this proves no matter who ds faces he loses just as he does in the present whereas thanos defeated all in the end and had to set things right himself, he couldnt be stopped. big diff. darkseid isnt even in thnaos league with feats at all. all ds is good at is building armies to fight for him.

wink Omg Quan, I was wrong all along, Thanos is greater than Ds. I just found a scan of him destroying a thousand galaxies.

Removed!

Props to Estacado.

quanchi112
Omg Quan, I was wrong all along, Thanos is greater than Ds. I just found a scan of him destroying a thousand galaxies.

Removed!

Props to Estacado. thanos is just in another league than ds. ds tries and fails. its ok. thanos stands taller than ds. no shame in losing to thanos.

wink

starking
thanos is just in another league than ds. ds tries and fails. its ok. thanos stands taller than ds. no shame in losing to thanos.

wink Exactly, and that scan tells all. laughing

charlemagne9746
Omg Quan, I was wrong all along, Thanos is greater than Ds. I just found a scan of him destroying a thousand galaxies.

Removed!

Props to Estacado.

laughing

DAMN YOU....but, that is a good link though

Captain REX
Not any more it's not. Due to the pointedly unfriendly purpose of the link, I've removed it. Don't do it again. happy

quanchi112
Exactly, and that scan tells all. laughing i dont ever go on ur links again. didnt look at this one. im not surprised that you would do this. and am greatly disappointed. stick to comic book points not a weird music videos that u enjoy. embarrasment

gds loses to thanos its the way it is. thanos has hung with toguher beings than this his whole life.

charlemagne9746
i dont ever go on ur links again. didnt look at this one. im not surprised that you would do this. and am greatly disappointed. stick to comic book points not a weird music videos that u enjoy. embarrasment

gds loses to thanos its the way it is. thanos has hung with toguher beings than this his whole life.

Tougher beings...his WHOLE LIFE...is that why Thanos has been arrested by the NYPD

laughing

Estacado
Superman>>>>>>>>NYPD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Tougher beings...his WHOLE LIFE...is that why Thanos has been arrested by the NYPD

laughing ds was drugged and fell down steps. nypd>a syringe and steps.
wink

Evil_Ash
ds was drugged and fell down steps. nypd>a syringe and steps.
wink

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/SpideySuperStories39.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/img0055sz6egub1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/img0242fj.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/img0141vy2fyqw4om4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/copthanos9yk.jpg

no expression

Galan007
*waits for Thanos' boyfriend to stand up for him* no expression

quanchi112
that appearance was way back when. its so silly when people post that garbage. like that wasnt pis. ds getting getting drugged and falling down steps is still funnier and priceless.

quanchi112
*waits for Thanos' boyfriend to stand up for him* no expression the immarity of some posters sometimes its baffling.

Galan007
the immarity of some posters sometimes its baffling. You act as though I mentioned your name. 313

Evil_Ash
You act as though I mentioned your name. 313

durlaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain America

The Current Dead Version would beat GDS DS

llagrok
zomg, nvr is back smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
zomg, nvr is back smile

Yes. I had to take a break from all the Quanchi Logic, Quanchi bashing, DBZ rediculous fanboys, Hulk Wanking, and more. Just crazy. Nvr, is the Gay Pheonix. Always rising from the ashes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes. I had to take a break from all the Quanchi Logic, Quanchi bashing, DBZ rediculous fanboys, Hulk Wanking, and more. Just crazy. Nvr, is the Gay Pheonix. Always rising from the ashes. u dont even have logic. its funny but the impact i have head on u is laughable. and ur a new gods fanboy who lives in a fantasy world. where the true ds will never lose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

gds darkseid was more powerful than regular but needed an army to do any significant. oh yeah he had to steal powerups becuz he was weak on his own.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
u dont even have logic. its funny but the impact i have head on u is laughable. and ur a new gods fanboy who lives in a fantasy world. where the true ds will never lose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

gds darkseid was more powerful than regular but needed an army to do any significant. oh yeah he had to steal powerups becuz he was weak on his own.

laughing

Um no. GDS DS was powerful enough to take other beings power from them and add it to his own, as he TRIED and Failed to reach the full power of his younger self.

quanchi112
Um no. GDS DS was powerful enough to take other beings power from them and add it to his own, as he TRIED and Failed to reach the full power of his younger self. he altered his current powerset and was more powerful than his younger self and has additional wisdom to boot. he outlived his nemesis at the time in izaya. so he had amuch easier time sneaking around but was folied when his bad ass army was gone. he retreated like he always has before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he altered his current powerset and was more powerful than his younger self and has additional wisdom to boot. he outlived his nemesis at the time in izaya. so he had amuch easier time sneaking around but was folied when his bad ass army was gone. he retreated like he always has before.

Dont' all Villians end up retreating at the end of the story? And he didn't alter his power set. Sorry. DS from other time lines has shown the same abilities. Sometimes more so. Current DS is far and away more powerful than the GDS DS. Being able to power up Kalibak and create alternate realities with just his Omega.

Evil_Ash
Dont' all Villians end up retreating at the end of the story?

quanchi is just making fun out of Darkseid...

Which I've seen him do with pretty much every other character in threads that he thinks should lose...

starking
he altered his current powerset and was more powerful than his younger self and has additional wisdom to boot. he outlived his nemesis at the time in izaya. so he had amuch easier time sneaking around but was folied when his bad ass army was gone. he retreated like he always has before. Prove it. The story SPECIFICALLY SAID that Ds didn't reach his full power. All your doing is making up a lameass excuse with no proof to it, because you know your incorrect. Why don't you just give it up with these pitiful Ds rants.

You always try to debunk a feat(and not just for Darkseid) that you don't like, with some of the LAMEST excuses known to man. Give that crap a rest, that's why people don't take you seriously. They see you as a whiny little brat, who forces his ideals down their throats.

quanchi112
Dont' all Villians end up retreating at the end of the story? And he didn't alter his power set. Sorry. DS from other time lines has shown the same abilities. Sometimes more so. Current DS is far and away more powerful than the GDS DS. Being able to power up Kalibak and create alternate realities with just his Omega. all villains dont need massive armies as he has shown to need in the past. this is hwat makes him look so bad.

quanchi112
Prove it. The story SPECIFICALLY SAID that Ds didn't reach his full power. All your doing is making up a lameass excuse with no proof to it, because you know your incorrect. Why don't you just give it up with these pitiful Ds rants.

You always try to debunk a feat(and not just for Darkseid) that you don't like, with some of the LAMEST excuses known to man. Give that crap a rest, that's why people don't take you seriously. They see you as a whiny little brat, who forces his ideals down their throats. ds altered his powerset and was more powerful i dont care what it said. this is still one of his greatest showings and its becuz he stole other beings powers. plain and simple. i go by the facts.

TricksterPriest
ds altered his powerset and was more powerful i dont care what it said. this is still one of his greatest showings and its becuz he stole other beings powers. plain and simple. i go by the facts.

His powerset was not altered, as he has demonstrated each of these abilities in the past. 2nd, he was beaten by his younger self. 3rd, he did not gain any of Mordru or the Controller's powers. if he had, he would have used entropy or magic. doped 4th, it's a great showing, because HE WAS SEVERELY DEPOWERED AND BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, NOT AT HIS FULL POWERS, EVEN AFTER ABSORBING THE POWERS OF MORDRU AND A CONTROLLER. A controller is a skyfather level being comparable to a Guardian.

So you don't care what the comic said, or that it proves everything I said was right and that you are wrong? Well then, 'fanboy' GTFO. You're not wanted, not welcome and a general pest. You can't even debate at a grade school level, you lack basic intellectual comprehension and reading skills, and you constantly refer to things that are either untrue, distorted or taken out of context.

You are a disgrace to debating and this forum. Now begone foul pestilence, and never darken these boards again. durwave

quanchi112
His powerset was not altered, as he has demonstrated each of these abilities in the past. 2nd, he was beaten by his younger self. 3rd, he did not gain any of Mordru or the Controller's powers. if he had, he would have used entropy or magic. doped 4th, it's a great showing, because HE WAS SEVERELY DEPOWERED AND BY HIS OWN ADMISSION, NOT AT HIS FULL POWERS, EVEN AFTER ABSORBING THE POWERS OF MORDRU AND A CONTROLLER. A controller is a skyfather level being comparable to a Guardian.

So you don't care what the comic said, or that it proves everything I said was right and that you are wrong? Well then, 'fanboy' GTFO. You're not wanted, not welcome and a general pest. You can't even debate at a grade school level, you lack basic intellectual comprehension and reading skills, and you constantly refer to things that are either untrue, distorted or taken out of context.

You are a disgrace to debating and this forum. Now begone foul pestilence, and never darken these boards again. durwave laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

it altered his normal powerset. he maybe didnt have the durability that he had when he was younger but he mindcontrolled 3 billion beings at once.

from wikipedia also read it and weep u dc fanatic you.

He here also displayed limited reality-manipulation to defeat the Legion of Super Heroes, and turned the Daxamite warrior Ol-Vir into dust. It should be noted that this happened after Darkseid had absorbed the energies from certain mystical artifacts, as well as from Legion of Super-Heroes enemies Mordru and the Time Trapper, and also occurred in an alternate continuity.

quanchi112
more wikepdia knowledge.

In the Great Darkness Saga, Darkseid survived into the 30th century. Having been forgotten by almost everyone, he defeated the era's two most powerful villains (Mordru and the Time Trapper) and absorbed their powers, subsequently using those abilities to enslave the entire population of the planet Daxam. Commanding an army of billions of Daxamites

laughing

starking
ds altered his powerset and was more powerful i dont care what it said. this is still one of his greatest showings and its becuz he stole other beings powers. plain and simple. i go by the facts.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

it altered his normal powerset. he maybe didnt have the durability that he had when he was younger but he mindcontrolled 3 billion beings at once.

He here also displayed limited reality-manipulation to defeat the Legion of Super Heroes, and turned the Daxamite warrior Ol-Vir into dust. It should be noted that this happened after Darkseid had absorbed the energies from certain mystical artifacts, as well as from Legion of Super-Heroes enemies Mordru and the Time Trapper, and also occurred in an alternate continuity.
more wikepdia knowledge.

In the Great Darkness Saga, Darkseid survived into the 30th century. Having been forgotten by almost everyone, he defeated the era's two most powerful villains (Mordru and the Time Trapper) and absorbed their powers, subsequently using those abilities to enslave the entire population of the planet Daxam. Commanding an army of billions of Daxamites

laughing First of all DUMBASS, going to Wikipedia for information, and using it as evidence, shows how goddamn pathetic and disperate you are. FIND some actual context FROM the story, that says Mordru and Time Trapper's powers, altered his abilities. If you can't then shut the f#ck up!

Your lameass debating tatics consist of twisting facts, in favor of making your own little shitty interpretation. He DID NOT take their power as some plot device, like your boy Thanos, he used it to RESTORE what he lost.

How is it so fukcing hard, for you to understand? Let me repeat it for, since you do the samething in 99.9% of your debates.

Needed power up to restore what was lost.

Please get this through your head, your like a hyperactive retard.
Needed po

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

DS has Turned Gods into dust or worse under his own power. He used limited reality warping in GDS. He used Reality Creation powers and made new universes with his omega in Seven Soldiers. He pwned 3 billion daxmites with his Tp, but he OWNED ALL of the NEW Gods with HIs Tp in Seven Soldiers. Sorry, buddy, his powers weren't altered in GDS. He looks rather weak compared to what he's been doing lately.

darthgoober

You are a disgrace to debating and this forum. Now begone foul pestilence, and never darken these boards again. durwave
First of all DUMBASS, going to Wikipedia for information, and using it as evidence, shows how goddamn pathetic and disperate you are. FIND some actual context FROM the story, that says Mordru and Time Trapper's powers, altered his abilities. If you can't then shut the f#ck up!

Your lameass debating tatics consist of twisting facts, in favor of making your own little shitty interpretation. He DID NOT take their power as some plot device, like your boy Thanos, he used it to RESTORE what he lost.

How is it so fukcing hard, for you to understand? Let me repeat it for, since you do the samething in 99.9% of your debates.

Needed po
You guys should really watch out because the mods have really been getting onto people for member bashing, and if you're not careful you're going to end up in trouble. Just because you don't agree with what quanchi says is no reason to call him a dumbass or anything like that so you should both stop before you end up with a warning. I'm not trying to but in, just trying to save you guys from yourselves and the mods...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
You guys should really watch out because the mods have really been getting onto people for member bashing, and if you're not careful you're going to end up in trouble. Just because you don't agree with what quanchi says is no reason to call him a dumbass or anything like that so you should both stop before you end up with a warning. I'm not trying to but in, just trying to save you guys from yourselves and the mods...
Yes just who in the hell do they think they are? Me? They can't call ***** fit and have it save them from the wrath of the mods. stick out tongue even I have decided to lighten up on quan a lil bit. I either ignore the post altogether or just lay out the truth and let him take it how he wilst. I did notice that they were on the offensive. Oh well. everyone has a chifit everynow then.

quanchi112
First of all DUMBASS, going to Wikipedia for information, and using it as evidence, shows how goddamn pathetic and disperate you are. FIND some actual context FROM the story, that says Mordru and Time Trapper's powers, altered his abilities. If you can't then shut the f#ck up!

Needed po did i upset u with my post.

laughing

wow i was just showing u and its common sesne anyways that when u steal badasses powers it changes ur own. common sesne and wikipedia agrees.

im right ur wrong but ur darkseid biased. its cool. i just want to clear ur head about this stuff.

quanchi112
DS has Turned Gods into dust or worse under his own power. He used limited reality warping in GDS. He used Reality Creation powers and made new universes with his omega in Seven Soldiers. He pwned 3 billion daxmites with his Tp, but he OWNED ALL of the NEW Gods with HIs Tp in Seven Soldiers. Sorry, buddy, his powers weren't altered in GDS. He looks rather weak compared to what he's been doing lately. havent read what hes done currently. i will read countdown and make my decision then. im specifically talking about gds one and not his most current showings which as i have said many times i will read countdown after its done.

beating all the new gods isnt that impresive. doomsday soloed apokolips on his own and yuga kahn was even better becuz he pawned ds and then was just mauling izayas forces. nothing really special they are just a pantheon of gods.

nvrbeenwthagirl
havent read what hes done currently. i will read countdown and make my decision then. im specifically talking about gds one and not his most current showings which as i have said many times i will read countdown after its done.

beating all the new gods isnt that impresive. doomsday soloed apokolips on his own and yuga kahn was even better becuz he pawned ds and then was just mauling izayas forces. nothing really special they are just a pantheon of gods.

And Thanos has pwned a bunch of simpletons. Nothing special really. You see how you sound. This is why I continue to half debate with you.

Evil_Ash
did i upset u with my post.

laughing

wow i was just showing u and its common sesne anyways that when u steal badasses powers it changes ur own. common sesne and wikipedia agrees.

im right ur wrong but ur darkseid biased. its cool. i just want to clear ur head about this stuff.

Anyone can edit, and add stuff on Wikipedia articles...

quanchi112
And Thanos has pwned a bunch of simpletons. Nothing special really. You see how you sound. This is why I continue to half debate with you. no it isnt. thanos when he has been involved in his biggest stories only himself allowed himself to be subconscioulsy to be defeated, while another time thanos ended the universe and then saved it. ds has never caught him in terms of feat and he has been at it before thanos. i mean come on ho wmany times has thanos raised an army? very few becuz he doesnt need one to accomplish his grander goals. he is just a lot more successful than ds.

quanchi112
Anyone can edit, and add stuff on Wikipedia articles... its ture though. i cant steal prof x's powers and just restore my energy leevl. ill add some of his neat powers to myself. this isnt a video game where it restores ur energy. come on think.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no it isnt. thanos when he has been involved in his biggest stories only himself allowed himself to be subconscioulsy to be defeated, while another time thanos ended the universe and then saved it. ds has never caught him in terms of feat and he has been at it before thanos. i mean come on ho wmany times has thanos raised an army? very few becuz he doesnt need one to accomplish his grander goals. he is just a lot more successful than ds.

I fail to see how you are so blind. DS has been ruling a planet for thousands of years of not longer. He has been able to beat his equal more than once. He has conquered the universe before. And conquered beings who have conquered the universe. he has done so under his own power. He didn't use any outside power ups. Any spin you put on it, doesn't work here. no one pays attention to your thanos whoring or your constant attempts at belittling DS or the new gods. If there was no DS, there would be no Thanos. remember that.

quanchi112
I fail to see how you are so blind. DS has been ruling a planet for thousands of years of not longer. He has been able to beat his equal more than once. He has conquered the universe before. And conquered beings who have conquered the universe. he has done so under his own power. He didn't use any outside power ups. Any spin you put on it, doesn't work here. no one pays attention to your thanos whoring or your constant attempts at belittling DS or the new gods. If there was no DS, there would be no Thanos. remember that. if there were no gobots someone could make the same statemnt that there were no transformers, right? anyways ds has failed so many damn times as in genesis and beaten to the punch its laughable. ares killed izaya not old ds. ds looked like a fool in foundations, an utter fool who almost destroyed everything to get a younger body.

laughing he screwed up and miscalcuated horribly. this shows u how bad and off he can be in crucial times. sorry but thanos is twice the prep master as ds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if there were no gobots someone could make the same statemnt that there were no transformers, right? anyways ds has failed so many damn times as in genesis and beaten to the punch its laughable. ares killed izaya not old ds. ds looked like a fool in foundations, an utter fool who almost destroyed everything to get a younger body.

laughing he screwed up and miscalcuated horribly. this shows u how bad and off he can be in crucial times. sorry but thanos is twice the prep master as ds.

Poor kid. You are the laughing laughing Stock of the forum and you can't even see it. There is no aruging with you. Not with Logic. You can't read with any sense of desernment. You read thru Thanos colored glasses. I wonder why you come here to debate at all when you don't debate and no one takes you seriously. I have been trying to be nice, but It's better that I just ignore you.

quanchi112
Poor kid. You are the laughing laughing Stock of the forum and you can't even see it. There is no aruging with you. Not with Logic. You can't read with any sense of desernment. You read thru Thanos colored glasses. I wonder why you come here to debate at all when you don't debate and no one takes you seriously. I have been trying to be nice, but It's better that I just ignore you. here we go again with ur lack of pointss. make a point and dont debate by saying no one takes u seriously. debators win by making points not movie references to carrie.

charlemagne9746
All I can say is....it ain't nothin' for DS to have to whoop a Marvel Abstract's ass...any of em.

quanchi112
All I can say is....it ain't nothin' for DS to have to whoop a Marvel Abstract's ass...any of em. ds would get mauled over in marvel by an abstract. ds couldnt and wouldnt have a prayer against odin. the biggest baddest skyfather to date.

charlemagne9746
ds would get mauled over in marvel by an abstract. ds couldnt and wouldnt have a prayer against odin. the biggest baddest skyfather to date.

DS would have more trouble straining when takin' a shit than he would have in a fight against Odin.

quanchi112
DS would have more trouble straining when takin' a shit than he would have in a fight against Odin. go read apolokips now. see how ds fared against superman a weaker character.

laughing

he begged for quarter. thats how weak he is. begged.

charlemagne9746
go read apolokips now. see how ds fared against superman a weaker character.

laughing

he begged for quarter. thats how weak he is. begged.

Well, Supes could defeat Odin with a fart...so, what is your point?

quanchi112
Well, Supes could defeat Odin with a fart...so, what is your point? here we go. u like to goof off dont u? superman wouldnt have a chance against the silver surfer while odin would literally rip his superhead off.

i only wish lois lane was there to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.