Highlander Match: Kratos vs Heishiro Mitsurugi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

FortressXRuler
Wow, good fight, never expected Mitsurugi to be in a thread. This will be a close fight. I'll post later when I have more info.

Guilty Gear
Since when, was Mitsurugi immortal?

With Mitsurugi's completed Soul Edge, he'd have a much greater chance that he would with an ordinary katana. Although, I don't know if the Soul Calibur would be as effective against Kratos. I think it's effective primarily against evil whereas the Soul Edge is effective against pretty much anything.

Regular Kratos should win this without a problem though if Heishiro is armed with his default weapon...against him with the completed SE I still say Kratos would more likely win the battle.

FortressXRuler
Seeing as Kratos is a beast in the battlefield, God or human, he can take this, although he will have some trouble with Mitsurugi.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Seeing as Kratos is a beast in the battlefield, God or human, he can take this, although he will have some trouble with Mitsurugi. I concur.

BlaxicanHydra
There can be. Only one.

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I concur.
What does concur mean?

BlaxicanHydra
Agree.

FortressXRuler
Oh, thanks.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
What does concur mean?

Just another way of saying "I agree."

FortressXRuler
Thanks again.

Guilty Gear
I concede with all of you.

FortressXRuler
What does concede mean?

Guilty Gear
Same thing. stick out tongue

FortressXRuler
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TricksterPriest
There can be, ONLY ONE! dwarf

FortressXRuler
The only one is Kratos.

Sado22
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

~Millions of SF Fanboys Will Smash Into 3D supporting Sheilds mad

Violent2Dope
YAY! SADO'S BACK! Kratos should have no trouble with Mitsurugi(if this is SE Mits and GoW Kratos)

Last Fre3lancer
I don't think Sado was ever gone to begin with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.