Luffy, Zoro, Sanji vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

viper88
Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro all from one piece

vs.

Luke Cage, Thing, Iron-Man, Wolverine, Colossus, Professor Hulk, Reed Richards, DeadPool, Toxin, Carnage, Venom, Rhino, Doc Samson, Namnor(with that suit that keeps him hydrated) and Cap America(Leadership).

NO PREP

Neutrual Arena.

Don't have permission to post links yet.

Takion
Originally posted by viper88

vs.

Luke Cage, Thing, Iron-Man, Wolverine, Colossus, Professor Hulk, Reed Richards, DeadPool, Toxin, Carnage, Venom, Rhino, Doc Samson, Namnor(with that suit that keeps him hydrated) and Cap America(Leadership).

NO PREP

Neutrual Arena.

Ouch.

viper88
^^Meaning

I tried my best to make it even.

Akuki
^^Meaning

I tried my best to make it even.
Even laughing laughing laughing One piece gets slaughtered in this fight. Those opponents you gave them would be even if it was a 3 vs 3 match, not a 3 vs. 15 or so.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

vs.

NO PREP

Neutrual Arena.

What game are these people from?

Akuki
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
What game are these people from?
They're from the pirate manga One Piece. Luffy is basically a stronger version of Reed without the intelligence, Zolo is an excellent swordfighter, and Sanji is a legfighter who could probably a low meta or high street class.

viper88
^^ So you guys believe that team one piece gets slaughtered.

Well I think otherwise and since Im going to bed I will argue my point tomorrow. Ill c ya guys in like 10 hours and prove to you that my team wins.

viper88
bump

ohh and someone said that it would be fair if it was 3v3 then it would be even, and I am telling you than it would be a complete massacre.

Ohh and since you called ZORO zolo, im assuming you only watched the crappy 4kids dub that deletes a third of the action and violence.

But I am talking about their current selves in the manga.

Akuki
bump

ohh and someone said that it would be fair if it was 3v3 then it would be even, and I am telling you than it would be a complete massacre.

Ohh and since you called ZORO zolo, im assuming you only watched the crappy 4kids dub that deletes a third of the action and violence.

But I am talking about their current selves in the manga.
Nope I've read all of the manga up to the current chapter. I guess I put Zolo because Zoro sounds too much like Zorro to me. Luffy will get taken down hard by Wolverine since the regen and blades make a pretty bad combination for him. Carnage and venom both could make themselves huge pains with taking out either Sanji or Zoro. As for Namor, you're seriously disrespecting his strength, he can take down either Sanji or Zoro pretty well.

viper88
^^ How the hell is wolverine gonna even hit luffy, in gear second he travels at amazing speeds, plus he like class 100+ so is zoro and sanji. Half the team will be taken out in the first second of the battle since they are all speedsters.

Lord Ryugen
Prof Hulk thunderclaps to disorientate them and Iron Man Incinerates them with sustained laser fire. Everyone else is a non factor.

Terror of Death
Team 2 falls hard. Luffy has amazing damage soak and he could send most of these guys flying with ease.

Roldz
Heck, i think extremist Iron man can take the team all alone..

Luffy might be near immune to physicall attack but not energy base, Ive seen level one of his new technique nothing any of this guy couldnt handle..

Sanji and Zoro are probably close to mid-tier class strength but thats about it.

Full omni repulsor beam, energy shield, Spider sense, magnetic field manipulation, flight and thats just a few of IM's armors capabilities..

Sandai Kitetsu
Superhero team in a stomp.

viper88
Originally posted by Roldz
Heck, i think extremist Iron man can take the team all alone..

Luffy might be near immune to physicall attack but not energy base, Ive seen level one of his new technique nothing any of this guy couldnt handle..

Sanji and Zoro are probably close to mid-tier class strength but thats about it.

Full omni repulsor beam, energy shield, Spider sense, magnetic field manipulation, flight and thats just a few of IM's armors capabilities..

I do agree with you that Iron man would be the hardest to defeat, but come on Zoro can slice thru his armor and luffy can punch through it. Everyone else is just there to slow them down, they not only have strength but a lot of speed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8GIg47jVdM

Also that guy has a move that lets him turn his body steel hard just look what luffy does to him.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The heroes win.

viper88
^^Mainly cause of who.

Roldz
I do agree with you that Iron man would be the hardest to defeat, but come on Zoro can slice thru his armor and luffy can punch through it. Everyone else is just there to slow them down, they not only have strength but a lot of speed too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8GIg47jVdM

Also that guy has a move that lets him turn his body steel hard just look what luffy does to him.

I really doubt Zorro has sufficient strength to sliced through the energy shields (shields that withstand blast from the likes of Surfer/Quazar/JOH and etc.) and then the armor itself (layered of titanium and crystalized iron inhanced by magnetic fields)..

Before the above even happens the team need a way to deal against his spider-like senses, Superhuman reflexes, flight speed (approx. mach 8), and a vast array of defensive system.. And this is just against IM..

Then theres that techno-organic virus that repairs both organic and tech. present in his system.. So even if they land a few blows, nothing that his recuperative abilities could'nt deal with..

Titanium>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal steel.
We really dont know what type of steel that guy transforms into..

Magnetic manipulation is within Tony capabilities, a good way to disarm Zoro..

A 90 tonner class strength blitzing @ mach 8 should take out both Zoro/Sanji and probably put Luffy's physical resistance to the limit, if that doesnt take him out, Tony's got quite a few energy base attack to finish him off...

Just my 2 cents.

viper88
Originally posted by Roldz
I really doubt Zorro has sufficient strength to sliced through the energy shields (shields that withstand blast from the likes of Surfer/Quazar/JOH and etc.) and then the armor itself (layered of titanium and crystalized iron inhanced by magnetic fields)..

Before the above even happens the team need a way to deal against his spider-like senses, Superhuman reflexes, flight speed (approx. mach 8), and a vast array of defensive system.. And this is just against IM..

Then theres that techno-organic virus that repairs both organic and tech. present in his system.. So even if they land a few blows, nothing that his recuperative abilities could'nt deal with..

Titanium>>>>>>>>>>>>>normal steel.
We really dont know what type of steel that guy transforms into..

Magnetic manipulation is within Tony capabilities, a good way to disarm Zoro..

A 90 tonner class strength blitzing @ mach 8 should take out both Zoro/Sanji and probably put Luffy's physical resistance to the limit, if that doesnt take him out, Tony's got quite a few energy base attack to finish him off...

Just my 2 cents.

You are right about the fact that Iron-man will be though but averyone else will not be a problem.

I mean if Luffy uses Jet Gatling gun he litterarly throws a thousand punches in an instant. YOu also have to keep in mind that they are all 100 Calss punches.

Also Iron-man might be able to fly mach 10 but that doesnt mean he could fight at that speed.

Lord Ryugen
You are right about the fact that Iron-man will be though but averyone else will not be a problem.

I mean if Luffy uses Jet Gatling gun he litterarly throws a thousand punches in an instant. YOu also have to keep in mind that they are all 100 Calss punches.

Also Iron-man might be able to fly mach 10 but that doesnt mean he could fight at that speed.

You know I really can't see anything outside of Gear 3 getting past Colossus' and Hulk's durability. And this is before we approach the problem of how any of them will deal with Reed, Tony and Namor. Mr Fantastic is going to take Team 2's best shots with ease before smothering Luffy, he does need to breath and both Namor and IM can fly so Tony lays down some repulsor and Uni beams and Namor breaks the necks of Sanji and Zorro on the off chance they survived the barrage.

Roldz

Actually each of the Marvel char. would be quite diff. for the 3 to put down.. WWHulk admitted he couldn't kill Wolverine ( none of the 3 is even remotely close to his strength level ), Collussos durability and Reed Richards physical nature would most likely be diff. for the One piece team to deal with..

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji vs Reed Richards, Collussos, Wolverine; That right there would be a good fight but add the rest and it would be curbstomp..

Ohh and Luffy is def. not a 100 class tunner..

Im not implying he can fight at mach 10, but he could deff. blitz at that speed on a straight line.. Hit and run tactics, something capable of going at that speed be usefull for that strategy..

viper88
^^Are u sure that luffy is not a 100 tonner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lssNe4W6t-o

just watch that video

and

also

Sanji
http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceManga/onepiecechapter175.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3424

That croc must weigh at least 100tons

Zoro
http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceManga/onepiecechapter194.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3783
On the next page zoro throws the house at the other guy.

http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceManga/onepiecechapter213.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=4121

Just look at the top right panel of the second pic, just to understand the size of the stones.

Also you have to keep in mind that all this happened around chapter 200 except the luffy feat that was fairly recent, we are now up to chapter 460ish

Roldz
I dont see anything there exerting 100 tons class strength..

Crock must be around 30 thousand tons, The Castle will Luffy uses himself as a leverage, good strength feat.

Some 100 class strength tonner like Collussos has feat surpassing above 100 tonner but where mostly referring to there average feat..

Luffy, Sanji, Sauron normally doesn't exhibit those kind of feats..

viper88
^^You got to be kidding me

People in one piece are just naturally stronger.

Luffy was stuck between the buildings were he had absolutely no room to move, but he was able to move a building with each hand.

At the time zoro lifted and then THREW that house he already was missing a lot of blood. Plus like I said that was over 200 chapters ago. The entire crew gets stronger with every fight.

About the alligator, an average alligator weighs about 800lbs and is 13 feet long. the one in the picture is at least 50 times bigger. And again that was a very longtime ago, he is now much stronger.

in the second picture of zoro those rocks weigh prolly like 40 tons each, since they are about the size of a stone henge rock and those weighj about 40 each.

come on ive given you all the evidence. no one will stad a chace exept maybe iron man, reed and wolverine, mainly because of reeds and wolverines durability.

Lord Ryugen
The only feat I would give a definite class 100 to is Luffy, the croc house and and boulders are below that. However my scenario still stands, it doesn't matter how strong any of them are when faced up against a far more versatile and experienced version of Luffy who if I remember correctly is very resistant to blades. if any of the three attack him Reed can simply flatten his body and wrap around the offender suffocating him. this should stop Luffy.

Iron Man has an even easier time simply flying out off range and blasting them with his repulsor beams and Uni beam not to mention there's no indication any of them would be able to get past his energy shield.

Prof Hulk starts out massively strong and just increases from there albeit slower than the other Hulks though this really isn't a problem since he still has his insane healing factor. These three take the match the others don't need to be there.

viper88
^^ The thibg is that mr. fantastic will never get a chance in hell to wrap himself around anyone since they are all extremely quick.

Plus Sanji's famebrige can hurt Mr.fantastic really badly. Since Mr.Fantastic is vulnerable to heat. Plus the speed and force of the blow will either kill him or put him out of the fight for good.

Non of the others will be a problem, except Iron man but if all three of them team up aginst him then they should take them out.

Ill give each team 5/10

Roldz
^^You got to be kidding me

People in one piece are just naturally stronger.

Luffy was stuck between the buildings were he had absolutely no room to move, but he was able to move a building with each hand.

At the time zoro lifted and then THREW that house he already was missing a lot of blood. Plus like I said that was over 200 chapters ago. The entire crew gets stronger with every fight.

About the alligator, an average alligator weighs about 800lbs and is 13 feet long. the one in the picture is at least 50 times bigger. And again that was a very longtime ago, he is now much stronger.

in the second picture of zoro those rocks weigh prolly like 40 tons each, since they are about the size of a stone henge rock and those weighj about 40 each.

come on ive given you all the evidence. no one will stad a chace exept maybe iron man, reed and wolverine, mainly because of reeds and wolverines durability.
He pushed the buildings aside, unlike benchpressing them over ur shoulder.. As i said a good strength feat..

Lets take a look at Collussos for instance, he supported over his shoulder 3 levels of hospital floors, the blackbird underwater,a warehouse covered w/ avalance weighting way over a few hundred tons
dont even get me started over his durability..

Add Professor hulk/Rhino/Doc samson/ Namor/ Thing/ Toxin/ venom/ Carnage whos easily @ and above 70 to 90 tonner range w/ high durability and some w/ really high recuperative abilities..

There is just no way O P team can overlook the rest of the heroes team..
They would be in a world of pain against this so many tanks/brutes.. Each one is equal or above to O P char..
^^ The thibg is that mr. fantastic will never get a chance in hell to wrap himself around anyone since they are all extremely quick.

Plus Sanji's famebrige can hurt Mr.fantastic really badly. Since Mr.Fantastic is vulnerable to heat. Plus the speed and force of the blow will either kill him or put him out of the fight for good.

Non of the others will be a problem, except Iron man but if all three of them team up aginst him then they should take them out.

Ill give each team 5/10
I suggest u read more of the Marvel char. mentioned in ur thread, it really makes u look more of a fan boy rather than a fan roll eyes (sarcastic) ..

Its a complete curbstomp 10/10 for the marvel team.. Just my 2 cents..

viper88
^^ I know what all these characters are capable of.

Ohh and zoro is defiantly a 100 tonner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelstone
That stone weighs about 35 tons and is 16 feet tall. The stones that zoro is supporting are at least as high and are even wider. Each of the ones that he is supporting must weigh at least 40-45 tons, toghether thats 85-90 tons.

Now let me ask you a question how much do you bench press?

Roldz
I meant military pressed not bench pressed..

Ahm i think u need to check it again, that stone is nowhere closed to what Zoro is supporting in that scan u provided..
And there are just so many variable in a stones that relates to its weight.. Just cause 2 stones are equal in sizes, does not meant its weight is similar..

Ohh i bench pressed 100 tons and can do more providing i amp using the POWER COSMIC.. stick out tongue JK..

Dont u know i am the long lost herald to G..

Lord Ryugen

Ill give each team 5/10

Reed Richards is incredibly durable only Sanji's famebridge will have a real effect and even then Reed's tougher than most give him credit for he can take a lot. And as for not being able to wrap around them, well if you hit something like paper it crumples in on itself, so Reed flattens himself out takes a shot and grabs the offending limb and bam, he's got one of team two.

The Hulk is a major factor as he's durable enough to take their best and his regeneration will allow him to heal what damage he does take. Also a single thunderclap will at the very least stagger team two long for the others to attack.

And I'd like to know how three ground locked characters are going to fight Iron Man and his forcefields, incredibly tough armour and ability to fly and attack from way out side their range.

viper88
^^Who ever said that they were ground locked, all three of them could jump very high, and luffy could move very fast in gear 2 while jumping, just like in the fight with blueno.

I asked you about bench pressing for a reason, mainly because that is how you determine what strength class a person is in. Lets say that you bench press 100 pounds (100tons in zoro's case) now even if the stones weigh 20 tons each(I mean they have to look at thei size.). Now i want you to take those 20 pound dumbbells and hold them the way zoro is holding them(It is harder than it looks, especially since he is balancing them on his fists). So Im pretty sure that a person who benches 100 pounds will never be able to do that.(Do you understand what im getting at.)

srankmissingnin
There is a pretty massive speed advantage for the Straw Hats. Just look at Luffy's fights with Smoker, Enel and more recently CP9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.