Inuyasha vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Inuyasha without Tetsusaiga vs. Spiderman

Battle 1: Inuyasha in normal form.
Battle 2: Inuyasha in demon bloodlust form.

Inuyasha bio:
Inuyasha

Strength: An ill defined stat of Inuyasha's indeed. He has shown the ability to hold at least a boulder up while getting hit with four or more back breaking spells (Kagome's sit). (Episode 11: Terror of the Ancient Noh Mask).His attacks like the Wind Scar easily turn boulders and sometimes (thought not as easily) mountains to dust, as shown in his battle against Ryuukotsuei. (Episode 54, Tetsaiga's Ultimate attack: Bakuryuuha). He lifts up a tree and stuffs it into the Bone Eater's Well to stop Kagome from coming back. Later in the same episode he lifts the tree out of the well and tosses it into the mouth of Ryokan. All this still while suffering the effects of Sesshomaru's poisons. (Episode 19: Go back to your own time Kagome.)

Speed: Inuyasha's speed is one of his more ill-defined attributes. He was able to keep up with and outrun a truck. (Episode 11, Terror of the Ancient Noh Mask) and normal humans can't seem to trace his movements well judging by the fact that he snatched a volleyball from mid air without any of the players catching anything other than a red blur. (Movie 3: Sword of the Honorable Ruler). Also, Kouga, who moves fast enough to create a tornado effortlessly, has trouble outdoing Inuyasha in speed. Not much, but trouble as shown in the fight against Juromaru and Kageromaru (Episode 46: Juromaru and Kaguromaru).

Durability/Endurance: An anime character that definitely takes his fair share of hits, Inuyasha's durability is incredible. In the battle against Ryuukotsuei, he takes a blast of lightning which plows him into a mountain and gets back up, ready to continue fighting (Episode 54, Tetsaiga's Ultimate attack: Bakuryuuha).In one of his earlier fights he gets stabbed by his brother's poisonous claws (Which eat through bone as well as cause ill effects to the body) in the middle of night, is unconscious, but is later walking around and fighting demons with about half his normal strength. (Episode 18 Naraku and Sesshomaru join forces.) To further his durable qualities, Inuyasha also survived being hit with his own attack, while he was in critical condition, he was able to survive. (Episode 43 Broken Tetsaiga at last). In another of his early fights, he forfeits the use of his sword and punches Hiten of the Thunder Brothers while getting at least one thousand volts of electricity sent through his body with little, if any strain. (Episode 10: Phantom Showdown) In the final episode, Inuyasha stood as barefoot as ever in the belly of a beast whose acid ate through Kagome's shoes in seconds (Final Episodes 166-167 special). Inuyasha was also sent into a realm where meteors floated before him, and there were heat waves as well as lava flowing around. He touched things and moved around easily when an unknown voice said the flames would be great enough to destroy any normal demon in an instant. (Movie 4: Fire on Crimson Hourai Island) while he contributed part of this to the robe of the Fire rat, his hands and feet were not covered at the time, and he was able to blink and talk easily with no strain. In the fight against Housenki Senior Inuyasha was tossed some 200+ feet into the air and plummeted back down to hit the ground face first. He recovered only a little while later able to fight his fullest. (Episode 156: Battle before the Tomb! Sesshomaru vs. Inuyasha) Later, in the same episode, Inuyasha is stabbed with the sharp demon energy made spears of Housenki and takes a punch from his brother (Sesshomaru) without major injury. In the saga of Seven Man Bandits (Shincinnintai) he fought the final battle against Bankotsu directly after fighting Jakotsu, who stabbed him twice and cut him a total of eight times as a human, not counting the final break away from her snake blade he did, then continously took punches from Bankotsu to figure out where the shards of the Shikon Jewel were. After Bankotsu was defeated he took a rest for only two minutes before attacking a newly formed Naraku head on with the Kaze no Kizu. After it was reflected he blocked it and then went to save Kouga without the protection from Naraku's poisonous Demonic aura that the Robe of the Fire rat gave him. (Episdoes: 119-124.) He also fought against an underwater Sprite that had him at a severe disadvantage and managed to keep holding his breath for at least ten minutes before defeating the beast. (Episode: 27 The Lake Of The Evil Water God)

Intellect: Not extremely intelligent. He creates spur of the moment strategies for winning some fights, but they either don't work or he never uses them again

Fighting Skill: Not exactly sure what to put here, but I'll give it a shot (if I know what your asking). Inuyasha swings his sword around like an angry child, and he never really is shown to have a great mastery of sword styles, but he does blow most of the competition out of the water by his offhand and reckless tactics. Example: As I previously said, in his fight against Hiten of the Thunder Bros. He for went use of a blade to just punch Hiten in the face while getting at least 1000 volts.

Techniques/Powers: Wind Scar, able to take down 100 low level demons at once, and wound a higher level demon, if not destroy them. The Bakuryuuha reflects the power of demons by Inuyasha latching onto the specific demonic aura and then tossing the power back 10 fold. The Kongosouha, an attack that is more recent, is when Inuyasha's blade turns slightly crystallized and then unleashes phantom energy (as in dark) in the form of diamond like shards, which are able to tear through the belly of a demon that withstood the Wind Scar. His most recent and by far most deadly attack has only made an appearance in the 4th movie. It is named Kongoryuuha, it is a combination of the Bakuryuuha and Kongosouha as implied by the name. While it's specific abilities are not yet pinned down, it takes the shards of phantom energy that Inuyasha fires from Kongosouha, and adds them with a the huge typhoon shape of the Backlash wave. While it seems to reflect attacks, it doesn't seem like Inuyasha is limited to just demons anymore, as he reflects the collective attacks of three GODS. Without using his blade he has two techniques, the Sankon Tessou which blasts blade made of some kind of yellow energy (perhaps his demonic aura, better known as Youki/Jyaki) and the Higen Tessou, the Blades of Blood which he uses when he's bleeding to turn his blood into razor sharp blades able to cut through Phoenixes at least.

Gear: Robe of the Fire Rat, which seems to protect him from weaker weapons and tools, but against Sesshomaru level and higher opponents, it obviously has not chance of protecting him from most injury. The Tetsaiga sheath, which maxed out at holding off the thunder pike in the early episodes. And the Tetsaiga, which allows him control of wind and most recently phantom powers.( Episode 157: Pierce Through Naraku! Kongosouha!)

lando005
does he have tetsaiga?

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
does he have tetsaiga?
It says it at the very top no tetsaiga. 1 battle with him normal, 2nd battle with him in bloodlust form.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
It says it at the very top no tetsaiga. 1 battle with him normal, 2nd battle with him in bloodlust form. sorry i missed that

anyways spidy is a bit quicker and more agile than normal inu it would probably take him a while but i would give him the win

the second fight pete wont be so lucky although he would still be more agile the speed difference would be gone he wont be able to win that fight unless he draws inu to a location to his advantage

Terror of Death
One wind Scar or Adamant Barrage and Spidey is dead.

Akuki
Originally posted by Terror of Death
One wind Scar or Adamant Barrage and Spidey is dead.
No TETSAIGA!!!!!

Terror of Death
No TETSAIGA!!!!!

Then Inuyasha falls.

llagrok
Inuyasha is a lot faster, I don't know about agility :/

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
Inuyasha is a lot faster, I don't know about agility :/ he's only faster in his full demon form

Arahan
what is inuyasha? sounds like a dog name

SevenShackles
battle 1 - Spiderman battle 2- Inuyasha

lando005
Originally posted by Arahan
what is inuyasha? sounds like a dog name he is he's a half dog demon

Akuki
Originally posted by lando005
he's only faster in his full demon form
I don't know, he still plenty fast in his original form, he was able to keep up with Sesshomaru in a couple battles, and he's battled a couple of speedsters before. He has a definite advantage with his clothes and they serve as excellent armor, and his blood claw and iron claw attacks could definitely hurt Spiderman pretty badly. Not to mention he's fought web users before and shown the ability to keep up with them.

SnazzySmurph
I don't know, he still plenty fast in his original form, he was able to keep up with Sesshomaru in a couple battles, and he's battled a couple of speedsters before. He has a definite advantage with his clothes and they serve as excellent armor, and his blood claw and iron claw attacks could definitely hurt Spiderman pretty badly. Not to mention he's fought web users before and shown the ability to keep up with them. Cyclops uses energy blasts.

Silver Surfer uses energy blasts.

If Wolverine can move faster then Scott, he can therefore keep up with Surfer?

Akuki
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Cyclops uses energy blasts.

Silver Surfer uses energy blasts.

If Wolverine can move faster then Scott, he can therefore keep up with Surfer?
I'm just saying he's experienced fighting people with Spiderman's general style of combat.

SnazzySmurph
I'm just saying he's experienced fighting people with Spiderman's general style of combat. Fair enough, but Parker recentley absolutleyWTFpwned Extremis Ironman with webbing, so I don't see Inuyasha dodging a full doseage anyways.

Akuki
Fair enough, but Parker recentley absolutleyWTFpwned Extremis Ironman with webbing, so I don't see Inuyasha dodging a full doseage anyways.
Just for reference what is Spiderman's thread strength these days?

SnazzySmurph
Just for reference what is Spiderman's thread strength these days? Afaik, Cl. 15-25

Akuki
Afaik, Cl. 15-25
Ok, demon form inuyasha definitely tears him to pieces then, regular form I'm really not sure if he can cut the threads or not, but I think he could take down spiderman in two 0r three hits so I'd say this goes to Inuyasha 5-6/10.

Acrosurge
I'm just saying he's experienced fighting people with Spiderman's general style of combat. I disagree. Spider-Man is a legitimate bullet-timer with precog, webbing, and super-human strength to match or surpass Inuyasha's best showings. At his best, Peter's fighting skills are tied into his spider-sense, making them impossible to anticipate, even if his foes possess the appropriate speed. Inuyasha has never fought anyone like that.

Akuki
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I disagree. Spider-Man is a legitimate bullet-timer with precog, webbing, and super-human strength to match or surpass Inuyasha's best showings. At his best, Peter's fighting skills are tied into his spider-sense, making them impossible to anticipate, even if his foes possess the appropriate speed. Inuyasha has never fought anyone like that.
the main difference is precog, Inuyasha has fought foes with far superior strength, and there really isn't any question on whether he can damage Spiderman, as for the precog factor, with Inuyasha's experience fighting opponents who go far far, faster than spiderman, namely kouga, and his reflexes which equal or match Spiderman's I don't think he will have difficulty landing hits on Spiderman, Spiderman's sole hope to is to win from a distance here, because if Inuyasha gets close, those claws will tear spidey apart.

Sandai Kitetsu
Current spiderman is pretty powerful.

Acrosurge
the main difference is precog, Inuyasha has fought foes with far superior strength, and there really isn't any question on whether he can damage Spiderman, as for the precog factor, with Inuyasha's experience fighting opponents who go far far, faster than spiderman, namely kouga, and his reflexes which equal or match Spiderman's I don't think he will have difficulty landing hits on Spiderman, Spiderman's sole hope to is to win from a distance here, because if Inuyasha gets close, those claws will tear spidey apart. Yikes. Sorry, dude, but Kouga really doesn't have any impressive speed feats. Spidey has beaten better. Just sayin'.

As for Spider-Man, he's beaten foes far superior to Inuyasha in strength, speed, and durability. The demon form might be a problem, but Spidey would likely school a tetsaiga-less Inuyasha. Pre-cog, webbing, >= strength, and superior speed/coordination win it for Peter, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.