Noooo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I was reading stuff on wordplayer, i think it was Ted's.. or was it terry's... blog thingy and it sounds like it's gonna be all over for our POTC 4!! got depressed coz he made the last part sound like.. 'it's all over' on that post and *sigh*... but i want more.. sad

I WISH IT ISN'T OVVEEEER!

enlighten me by posting. please. *begs* erm

Nanami_XIV
yeah...they would have nothing to go on for a 4th one...

Jaeh_JediPirate
you didn't exactly enlighten me(because i used a bloody wrong word!), but thanks for posting anyway.. big grin

they could make stuff for Jack.. fountain of youth or something... *sigh*
i do wish for a fourth though... erm

Scottie
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
I was reading stuff on wordplayer, i think it was Ted's.. or was it terry's... blog thingy and it sounds like it's gonna be all over for our POTC 4!! got depressed coz he made the last part sound like.. 'it's all over' on that post and *sigh*... but i want more.. sad

I WISH IT ISN'T OVVEEEER!

enlighten me by posting. please. *begs* erm _cheer_up_hug_

joanjoan
They must change their mind! Don't worry. Even if they don't there are still more writers... They are not the only one!!! Disney can find someone better big grin It's TnT, not Disney wink We have to believe!

miss_swann
but disney is a money obsessed business bent on taking small childrens money and teaching them not to grow up so as they can take even more money. How can we trust disney?

I say we leave it to Johnny's fangirls.

Cecyle
Damn, i hope he's wrong.
they must go on, i mean the whole foutain of youth thing, they must have planned the fourth already. otherwise they wouldn't let us hope.
hug

Nanami_XIV
if you look at the map,the fountain of youth is Disney World.

Union16
laughing

The fangirls are idiots.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Union16
laughing

The fangirls are idiots.

no expression roll eyes (sarcastic)

--------

sad about this one:
WORDPLAY/Archives/Nine Pieces of Eight by Terry Rossio

made it sound like ITS ALL OVER"... *sigh*

it's dated 2006, so it's possible that they might change their minds... haven't thought of that last night... still though... *sigh*

To Freedom
Well, anything can happen, we'll never know for sure. Let's not panic just yet. I've heard that Gore, Orli and Keira are done with POTC but not Johnny, Disney or Jerry B. So there's hope. T n T are playing with our minds as usual. If it's a totally new spin-off from the trilogy, then maybe Disney and Jerry B may want new writers to inject new life and development into the franchise. So what if TnT are not part of it. Who cares?

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by To Freedom
Well, anything can happen, we'll never know for sure. Let's not panic just yet. I've heard that Gore, Orli and Keira are done with POTC but not Johnny, Disney or Jerry B. So there's hope. T n T are playing with our minds as usual. If it's a totally new spin-off from the trilogy, then maybe Disney and Jerry B may want new writers to inject new life and development into the franchise. So what if TnT are not part of it. Who cares?

I kinda do.. i dunno... i feel like t and t gets the Jack essence, and the others might not.. but seeing that fan fic writers get it, i don't see why others can't... hmm

AudioHeart
OMG noooo!!! they can't do that! think of us loyal fans out here!!!

lol lets make posters and go riot till we get loads more POTC!!!

...Anyone with me *looks around hopefully*...

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm with you mate! though.. if we're gonna riot at the US, I wonder who'll pay for our plane tickets.. stick out tongue

AudioHeart
...what if we rioted from our computer? Is that cheaper? laughing out loud big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
It certainly is.. laughing out loud

hmm.. where shall we start? wordplayer? if we do start there, there's a big chance we get banned, and i dun wanna get banned from the wordplayer.. erm

miss_swann
Originally posted by Union16
laughing

The fangirls are idiots. Don't be so mean about Jaeh and Tee!

ivebeendepped43
IT.........CANT..............BE................ OOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacksSweet

Jaeh_JediPirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.