The End of an Era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_satan32
http://comics.ign.com/articles/811/811229p1.html

This looks very interesting.

Sparkz
I hope there will be a good reason for them divorcing and not a MJ is a skrull clone or something, and if MJ is going can we please please please get a new love interest for Peter, instead of him just obsessing over her for 10 years until the writers put them back together, I'm still hoping he gets into a proper relationship with the Black cat.

Lord Paradise
I've always preferred Peter as a bachelor. MJ has taken over somewhat, and I miss the whole circle of friends that they had in the best runs.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
I've always preferred Peter as a bachelor. MJ has taken over somewhat, and I miss the whole circle of friends that they had in the best runs.

heh your right I never really thought about it before, but since they got married they didn't see any of the other characters as much, except for occasionally bumping into them on the street and at work...

But I mainly want Spidey and Cat together cause i love the idea of super heroes dating and fighting side by side, and you don't have to listen to the constant "I'm worried about you please stop being Spidey"

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sparkz
I hope there will be a good reason for them divorcing and not a MJ is a skrull clone or something, and if MJ is going can we please please please get a new love interest for Peter, instead of him just obsessing over her for 10 years until the writers put them back together, I'm still hoping he gets into a proper relationship with the Black cat.

Seriously. One of the main reasons Black Cat couldn't be with him before was because of his double life. Now that he's Spiderman all the time, thats not a factor. Not to mention his new dark personality and the fact that he is wearing the symbiote costume copy she made for him would give them some stuff in common.

I think the Cat and Spider relationship could work now.

the_satan32
But I mainly want Spidey and Cat together cause i love the idea of super heroes dating and fighting side by side, and you don't have to listen to the constant "I'm worried about you please stop being Spidey"

I've always thought that as well. And I never really liked Mary Jane anyway, I just hope that they don't divorce and then get back together after a number of years.

Arachnid1
heh your right I never really thought about it before, but since they got married they didn't see any of the other characters as much, except for occasionally bumping into them on the street and at work...

Same here. Spidey with a super hero would be a good change. I just hope MJ doesn't get killed.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Seriously. One of the main reasons Black Cat couldn't be with him before was because of his double life. Now that he's Spiderman all the time, thats not a factor. Not to mention his new dark personality and the fact that he is wearing the symbiote costume copy she made for him would give them some stuff in common.

I think the Cat and Spider relationship could work now.

Even so Cat did say she now loved both Pete and Spidey in the "evil that men do" story arc, so even if he had his secret Id I think it would work now.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Are they really divorcing or is this just some sort plot for a bigger purpose?

lando005
why cant they just leave pete alone? he's about to loose may and he's a wanted criminal,i think he's had enough

Entity
Originally posted by lando005
why cant they just leave pete alone? he's about to loose may and he's a wanted criminal,i think he's had enough Agreed 100%
Damn I mean he's lost everything else. And I mean literally everything else. Aside form his powers which he wishes to god he was rid of what does he even have left.
Let the man have MJ. I mean damn I really don't think it will even be remotely believable at this point to me that he could go on without her. He's lost to much by now.

Let the dog have a bone. Shit! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.