Strongest version of the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
I think that its the Mindless Hulk.

golem370
Bannerless Hulk imo

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php

Priest
Current Hulk is the Stongest no expression

PITT_HAPPENS
Mastros (sp?)

Galan007
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Mastros (sp?) Maestro?

guy222
Originally posted by King_Cold
I think that its the Mindless Hulk.

WWH

Evil_Ash
Devil Hulk. shifty

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Galan007
Maestro? yes thats the spelling

Dgw2007
grundy is the strongest

snoopdogg
World War Hulk is supposed to be the strongest one there is!

King_Cold
What about Captain Universe Hulk?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Strongest is WWH

llagrok
Hulk w/ Nate's armor.

Cosmic Cube
All of you are misinformed.

Savage Hulk feats>>>>all other Hulk feats.

Soljer
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
All of you are misinformed.

Savage Hulk feats>>>>all other Hulk feats.

Which feats? Like getting shit stomped by black bolt something like four or five times?

Hmmm.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Soljer
Which feats? Like getting shit stomped by black bolt something like four or five times?

Hmmm.
C'mon, getting shit stomped by Black Bolt really isn't something to be ashamed of.

By the way thats feats* not fights.

Even if you ignore the 'deflecting-a-universe-destroying-blast' feat, in the strength department, Savage Hulk is tops.

Unless, of course you, know something that I don't.

Soljer
C'mon, getting shit stomped by Black Bolt really isn't something to be ashamed of.

By the way thats feats* not fights.

Even if you ignore the 'deflecting-a-universe-destroying-blast' feat, in the strength department, Savage Hulk is tops.

Unless, of course you, know something that I don't.

A fight is a feat. erm.

Cosmic Cube
A fight is a feat. erm.
No it's not. stick out tongue

Not when comparing just strength, anyway.

Soljer
No it's not. stick out tongue

Not when comparing just strength, anyway.

My statement still isn't wrong. A characters' fights are considered when considering their feats...

Cosmic Cube
My statement still isn't wrong. A characters' fights are considered when considering their feats...
The question is, how does your statement relate to the topic of this thread?

If you are stating that the Savage Hulk is not the strongest Hulk, do you have a ligitmate reason for making such a statement?

Also, (not that it really matters), has a different incarnation of the Hulk fared better against Black Bolt?

Soljer
It doesn't relate to your thread. It relates to your mis-correcting me. erm.

Anywho, yes, a different incarnation of the Hulk HAS fared better against Black Bolt...

Cosmic Cube
It doesn't relate to your thread. It relates to your mis-correcting me. erm.

Anywho, yes, a different incarnation of the Hulk HAS fared better against Black Bolt... I don't have a thread. sad

And my mistake. I thought the topic of the thread was "Strongest version of the Hulk." You know like, "which Hulk is the strongest."

Hulk did well against Black Bolt? Good for Hulk! clapping

Anyway, back to the topic of... oh yes, "which Hulk is strongest."

Say, do you know of any feats of strength for this incaration of the Hulk, aside from faring well against Black Bolt?

Has he ever done something simply amazing with his strength?

Soljer
I don't have a thread. sad

And my mistake. I thought the topic of the thread was "Strongest version of the Hulk." You know like, "which Hulk is the strongest."

Hulk did well against Black Bolt? Good for Hulk! clapping

Anyway, back to the topic of... oh yes, "which Hulk is strongest."

Say, do you know of any feats of strength for this incaration of the Hulk, aside from faring well against Black Bolt?

Has he ever done something simply amazing with his strength?

Wait, where did I say I gave a damn about being off topic? I made a joke about classic hulk faring MUCH MUCH worse against Black Bolt than current hulk, and you take that to mean I was saying DICK about physical strength?

Hmmm...way to put words in my mouth, son.

Cosmic Cube
Wait, where did I say I gave a damn about being off topic? I made a joke about classic hulk faring MUCH MUCH worse against Black Bolt than current hulk, and you take that to mean I was saying DICK about physical strength?

Hmmm...way to put words in my mouth, son. My apologies. I didn't mean to offend you.

I never said you were a dick. For the record, you're a great guy in my book.

I just thought you wanted to debate about which Hulk was the strongest.

I understand if you don't. I make random off-topic posts on threads all the time, so I can relate.

Soljer
Heh, my apologies, I suppose I over-reacted. My bad.

But, yes, it was all just off-topic. smile. No worries.

Galan007
Originally posted by snoopdogg
World War Hulk is supposed to be the strongest one there is! That's what Hulk always says about himself.... No matter which 'version' we are seeing. erm

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Galan007
That's what Hulk always says about himself.... No matter which 'version' we are seeing. erm Exactly.

But Savage Hulk says it the most, so that means that he's the strongest one there is!

Maybe...

Galan007
lol

gogogadgetgo
well, they say that the hulk now is the angriest that he has ever been, and the madder the hulk gets, the stronger he is...so current hulk would be the strongest verison.

Dgw2007
your mom is the strongest SHE-HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.