A-ko vs WWh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
simply a slug fest in down town manhanttan who wins

Akuki
A-ko. Faster and quite possibly stronger.

lando005
i think she's a little more swift due to their size difference strength wise this match should last a long time

TricksterPriest
A-Ko does all her feats and moves with power inhibitors on her wrists, and she's possibly stronger than her parents.......

She's probably gonna have to take the bracers off, but I believe she takes this. cool

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
A-Ko does all her feats and moves with power inhibitors on her wrists, and she's possibly stronger than her parents.......

She's probably gonna have to take the bracers off, but I believe she takes this. cool i think she can take him with the limiters on

Cosmic Cube
Wow. This girl must be serious. I've heard of her series, but I don't know much.

Any feats?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH FTW.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH FTW. Now that doesn't sound very informed. Do you know anything about A-ko?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow. This girl must be serious. I've heard of her series, but I don't know much.

Any feats? You haven't seen the series staring Superman and Wonder Woman's Japanese daughter?
You should its fairly funny.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Now that doesn't sound very informed. Do you know anything about A-ko?

Even if this person hits or makes WWH bleed, all that will do is just make him more angry then he already is and then WWH will just simply one punch here, one punch there. Perhaps a thunderclap or two. Or perhaps WWH will simply stab this person with his sword.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
You haven't seen the series staring Superman and Wonder Woman's Japanese daughter?
You should its fairly funny. She's gay, too.

Any feats?

Creshosk
Even if this person hits or makes WWHY bleed, all that will do is just mnake him more angry then he already is and then WWH will just simply one punch here, one punch there. Perhaps a thunderclap or two. Or perhaps WWH will simply stab this person with his sword. Do you know ANYTHING about the character?

Did you see who her parents were?

She's gay, too.

Any feats? You mean like casually tossing giant mechs around as if they were made of styrofoam?

lando005

Any feats? she's the daughter of superman and wonder woman so you can imagen the type of power she has. as for feats i'll try and get some clips from youtube but she trashes giant sentinel sized robots on a regular basis while still wearing her power limiters

lando005
Even if this person hits or makes WWH bleed, all that will do is just mnake him more angry then he already is and then WWH will just simply one punch here, one punch there. Perhaps a thunderclap or two. Or perhaps WWH will simply stab this person with his sword. you really don't know squat about her do you?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by lando005
you really don't know squat about her do you? Probably not. He makes a lot of ill informed posts.

droolio

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk

You mean like casually tossing giant mechs around as if they were made of styrofoam? Yeah. Like that.

How the hell did she become japanese?

lando005
Yeah. Like that.

How the hell did she become japanese? hey where else can two popular US superheros raise an illegit child?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by lando005
hey where else can two popular US superheros raise an illegit child? Mississippi

Creshosk
Yeah. Like that.

How the hell did she become japanese? That part's not explained... in fact how you know who her parents are is simply from picking up on subtle clues.

Like one of the big ones is Eiko's father is shown reading a newspaper titled "The Daily Plenet"... Yes, spelled with an E to avoid lawsuits.

The retraining bands that heve been mentioned are akin to Wonder Woman's bands of Submission.

In the third movie she takes them off to go out on a date with K and a casual hand toss causes gale force winds.

There's a partial shot of a superman symbol on her fathers shirt in one scene ... and her mother's apron also has stars and stripes on it akin to ..well wonder woman.

I'm just going to guess that they moved to japan to settle down since they were so well known in America?srug

lando005
Mississippi or west virginia, anyways they were covering their tracks

as for hulk ako stands a good chance of knocking him out

Cosmic Cube
I believe you.

I would bring up some WWH feats, but all he has is a bunch of PISy fights.

lando005
it's just a theory but some believe that with her limiters removed her powerset expands to match her father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.