Broly Versus Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
(The ultimate battle)

Post-Second Coming Broly after having multiple nigh death augmentations (Near death experiences) by the hands of the Z fighters over a six year period of time until he eventually out powers them all.

VS

Hunter Prey Doomsday after dieing multiple times by the hands of Pre-Crisis Superman until he eventually becomes physically superior.

Grimm22
Doomsday killed Superman no expression

He isn't losing to anyone from a one dimensional anime

King_Cold
Broly can convert his life force into energy, fly, and survive in space. Thats not one dimensional.

This Broly would out power Super Vegetto and Gogeta SSJ4.

Kutulu
So we're back to making up characters then?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Kutulu
So we're back to making up characters then? It seems to be his M.O.

King_Cold
Originally posted by Kutulu
So we're back to making up characters then?

This is no deferent from any other VS thread, I'm simply making a situation, no one seemed to complain when I said Superman Prime with Zoom's ability to alter time relative to himself. Now If I said my Saiya-Jin Brocco VS Super Kid then I would be making characters.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Broly

Galan007
H/P DD in a stomp. no expression

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by King_Cold
Broly can convert his life force into energy, fly, and survive in space. Thats not one dimensional.

Doomsday wins. no expression

King_Cold
Originally posted by Galan007
H/P DD in a stomp. no expression

But hunter HP Doomsday can't convert his life force into energy AKA manipulate Ki.

Thats one extra power that Broly has, and on top of that, manipulating Ki is Broly's main power. Broly can keep his distance from HP Doomsday.

Galan007
But hunter HP Doomsday can't convert his life force into energy AKA manipulate Ki.

Thats one extra power that Broly has, and on top of that, manipulating Ki is Broly's main power. Broly can keep his distance from HP Doomsday. Radiant is a being composed of pure energy...

You know how DD killed Radiant?

By altering the energy from which he was composed/canceling him out...

DD then ripped this being of pure energy, in half...

So Broly's Ki manipulation is a moot point. smile

tooa/presence

wrong

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by tooa/presence
wrong right

tooa/presence
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
right
I know I'm right smile

Cosmic Cube
I know I'm right smile big grin

King_Cold
Originally posted by Galan007
Radiant is a being composed of pure energy...

You know how DD killed Radiant?

By altering the energy from which he was composed/canceling him out...

DD then ripped this being of pure energy, in half...

So Broly's Ki manipulation is a moot point. smile

Broly would be nothing less then a monster of strength and energy, with both constantly growing in the battle. Doomsday can't alter a being made of a growing life force because the thing he would be altering will be renewed better than ever.

Broly is much more powerful than any saiyan before and after him.

Is that a "moot" point?

King_Cold
wrong

Broly's power grows constantly when he is in his Legendary SSJ form.

After having multiple nigh death augmentations his power would be a thousandfold thanks to LSSJ.

King_Cold
Delete

Cosmic Cube
Broly wins.

Remember when Doomsday got hit by that car? He was really f*cked up.

Imagine what Broly would do to him.

Kento
Broly would be nothing less then a monster of strength and energy, with both constantly growing in the battle. Doomsday can't alter a being made of a growing life force because the thing he would be altering will be renewed better than ever.

Broly is much more powerful than any saiyan before and after him.

Is that a "moot" point?

And all the energy he would have would be moot when Doomsday adapts to it so it doesn't effect him at all then proceeds to rip off Broli's head.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Kento
And all the energy he would have would be moot when Doomsday adapts to it so it doesn't effect him at all then proceeds to rip off Broli's head. According to most people on this forum's conceptualization of Doomsday, he isn't defeatable by any means.

I tend to think that he's just really hard to beat.

Doomsday immediately adapting to any opponent whatsoever isn't exactly true to his comic-book self.

King_Cold
And all the energy he would have would be moot when Doomsday adapts to it so it doesn't effect him at all then proceeds to rip off Broli's head.

While Doomsday is adapting Broly is growing.

So Doomsday would lose the first few fights, but after that, he probably could manage to kill Broly. But it would be an awesome fight.

Kento
How would Broli win a few fights? At most it could be that Doomsday would be hurt by planet destroying Ki blasts but after one death he'd be immune to anything Broli could do. Physically Broli would be nothing to Doomsday, and Ki would be nothing to Doomsday after first death. That's even assuming Broli could take out Doomsday, which he can't anyways, cause Doomsday is at Superman's level something Broli isn't.

King_Cold
How would Broli win a few fights? At most it could be that Doomsday would be hurt by planet destroying Ki blasts but after one death he'd be immune to anything Broli could do. Physically Broli would be nothing to Doomsday, and Ki would be nothing to Doomsday after first death. That's even assuming Broli could take out Doomsday, which he can't anyways, cause Doomsday is at Superman's level something Broli isn't.

Broly after having a multiple near death experiences at LSSJ would be able to throw a thousand solar system destroying Ki balls at Doomsday. After killing Doomsday the first time, his power would grow, and keep growing, and Doomsday after his first death would be hit by millions of Ki balls able to destroy 10 solar systems stacked on top of each other. And Doomsday would die again, this wouldn't keep happening because eventually Doomsday will adjust.

Cosmic Cube
How would Broli win a few fights? At most it could be that Doomsday would be hurt by planet destroying Ki blasts but after one death he'd be immune to anything Broli could do. Physically Broli would be nothing to Doomsday, and Ki would be nothing to Doomsday after first death. That's even assuming Broli could take out Doomsday, which he can't anyways, cause Doomsday is at Superman's level something Broli isn't. Wow. How many deaths is he allowed to have before he loses. What the f**k?

Kento
Broly after having a multiple near death experiences at LSSJ would be able to throw a thousand solar system destroying Ki balls at Doomsday. After killing Doomsday the first time, his power would grow, and keep growing, and Doomsday after his first death would be hit by millions of Ki balls able to destroy 10 solar systems stacked on top of each other. And Doomsday would die again, this wouldn't keep happening because eventually Doomsday will adjust. Broli would keep using the same type of energy...Doomsday would be immune to that energy. Plus Doomsday in this is supposedly physically superior to Pre-Crisis Superman. Stronger than Pre-Crisis Supes Doomsday > Broli nearly dying for six years and getting more powerful.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow. How many deaths is he allowed to have before he loses. What the f**k?

Obviously one would be sufficient if he could do it without killing himself in the process. And while Doomsday can come back Broli can't.

Sundipped

Not sure about that.

Madvillain
oh nvm.

123KID
DD would evolve passed the energy type Broly produces i reckon

dragonballzsuck
broly loses you ****ing idiot dbz fans

retards

123KID
Reported for Flaming

dragonballzsuck
good idiot, it will be more than me later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.