The Fallen One Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Can Big G's Herald take out superman?

Discuss

guy222
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Can Big G's Herald take out superman?

Discuss

supes ftw

Cosmic Cube
Superman will baste in the blood of The Fallen One!

SouthSpawn
I am not sure how superman would beat The Fallen One.

Swanky-Tuna
Did The Fallen One actually get some face time or something?

Dgw2007
superman

llagrok
Unless Superman can harness energy of the recently deceased, there is no way he's taking out the fallen one. You need to sacrifice several thousand people in order to just get enough energy to knock him out. Superman doesn't have the powerset. Thus far we've only see Ship and Thanos be able to knock him out.

quanchi112
superman for the win here. fallen one with his lack of feats dont pull him any favors here. supes wins this for sure.

llagrok
You don't see to hold back when Tyrant lacks feats.

Nikkolas
Tyrant has a good amount of feats.

Owned Herald team.

Beat amped Thanos.

Had Galactus at his mercy by outsmarting him and WOULD have killed Big G if not for Morg.

Then the galaxy-destroying battle between the two earlier in their lifetime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
You don't see to hold back when Tyrant lacks feats. tyrant has whipped some ass on panel. what feats does fallen one have?

this is different.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman for the win here. fallen one with his lack of feats dont pull him any favors here. supes wins this for sure.

Fallen 1's feats include losing to Galactus multiple times, losing to Star Lord, and losing to Thanos.

Guess thats why they call him Fallen 1 huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)
He's a cool character. Marvel should do something else with him besides having his ass get handed to him all the time.

llagrok
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Tyrant has a good amount of feats.

Owned Herald team.

Beat amped Thanos.

Had Galactus at his mercy by outsmarting him and WOULD have killed Big G if not for Morg.

Then the galaxy-destroying battle between the two earlier in their lifetime.

lol.

Herald team? Not a big feat.

Thanos wasn't defeated, Tyrant was more injured after their battle.

Had Galactus at his mercy? He slashed him once after absorbing his energy. A fight that's VERY suspect seeing as Galactus is an abstract whose from vary. Being able to slash him is just nonsense. Tyrant's powers also work especially well against him, it wouldn't have worked against any other abstract.

Galaxy destroying battle? Surtur i.e can destroy galaxies by swinging his sword.

As for this fight, Superman could probably win unless Tyrant gets really creative.

Sundipped
Originally posted by llagrok
As for this fight, Superman could probably win unless Tyrant gets really creative.

This is Superman vs. Fallen 1. Tyrant can beat both easily.

Nikkolas
Yes, yes it is.

Taking out Gladiator, Surfer, Bill and the rest while not even being scratched by any of them is Thanos-level and are you saying Thanos isn't impressive?

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman in every way possible.

Or do you suggest Superman could take out that Herald team on his lonesome?

Thanos was the one who ran the **** away, dude.

What are you talking about?

Thanos looked worse after the fight than he did when he let Odin pound on him.

Galactus' nature varies from comic to comic. It's not up to you to say "well, it wasn't like that in this one comic. So boohoo."

I never said they would. I didn't say Tyrant can take on Eternity or whatever.

Really,.there's no way Superman has a chance against any version of Tyrant.

Tyrant 100/10.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by quanchi112

So basically you can't use your own imagination when it comes to this? You need the writters to show you feats before you can declare him a victor.

I think you need to read The Fallen One's power sets first.
He pretty much can do what superman can do, and plus a lot more.

I don't know how superman can beat someone who is just a fast, can be just as strong, and do a lot more.

Acrosurge
Fallen One has no battle feats and is therefore impossible to accurately place. Speculation places him at high-level Herald, which is likely enough to beat Superman, but there is no way to prove this.

And it is worth stating that Fallen One's losses (to Galactus, Thanos, and Tenebrous) certainly do not detract from his reputation. Most all sub-skyfather characters would lose to those guys.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Fallen One has no battle feats and is therefore impossible to accurately place. Speculation places him at high-level Herald, which is likely enough to beat Superman, but there is no way to prove this.

And it is worth stating that Fallen One's losses (to Galactus, Thanos, and Tenebrous) certainly do not detract from his reputation. Most all sub-skyfather characters would lose to the above.

I don't need proof, that's why I am discussing it here.

There is nothing superman can do to this guy, that he couldn't counter.
I don't care if the writters haven't written a story on it, but it's safe to say that the Fallen One could go toe to toe with him for sure.

guy222
supes

carnage52
supes rips him apart.

Bouboumaster
I haven't seen enough feat of Fallen One to judge, but I will speculate that he have the Power Cosmic at his command, so he wins against someone with that amount of weaknesses like Sups.

guy222
Just his low showings prolly gives Supes the win

What amazes me is Galactus can't remove the black matter, he's composed of. Tenebrous and Aegis easily humbled him

Ouallada
What low showings does fallen one have? He has lost to everyone he should lose to, and getting knocked out by Ship was a purely situational occurence which will not be happening here.

Maybe, that's why G empowered all his future heralds with the PC instead. Methinks T and A must have been much more well versed with dark matter and its nuances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.