Dick Grayson vs. Jason Todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
they have been both robin and nightwing who is better and who would win?

Cosmic Cube
Dick rules.

batdude123
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Dick rules.

laughing out loud

Cosmic Cube
confused

batdude123
Think about it.

Cosmic Cube
Oh! Funny!

laughing out loud

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nightwing takes this.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nightwing takes this.

confused

Which one?

batdude123
confused

Which one?

Jason Todd was never Nightwing.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
confused

Which one?

Richard Grayson

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by batdude123
Jason Todd was never Nightwing. That's not what Dgw2007 said.

droolio

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Richard Grayson Dick?

batdude123
That's not what Dgw2007 said.

droolio

ermmdance

Cosmic Cube
ermmdance Love it!

batdude123
herbdance

Cosmic Cube
herbdance Stop! Please! I have a heart condition! big grin

batdude123
herbnana

Cosmic Cube
:dies:

Dgw2007
Jason Todd was never Nightwing.
yes he was during 52 comic book series there were two nightwings in new york so they could work more efficient Here look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwing]

batdude123
Fair enough.

Dgw2007
thak you (tips his hat)

Dgw2007
sir

Dgw2007
even
but together they NOT beat batman
batman RULES

Dgw2007
who will wqin i think todd younger more quick

Wally West
Dick is probably the faster of the two actually, hes a more natural athlete than Tim or Jason. Hes more agile, and I'd say a smarter tactician, but Jason probably knows how to fight dirty better, doing whatever it takes to win.

Together they would beat Batman by the way.

TricksterPriest
The times these 2 have fought, Richard stalemated Jason, while holding back, and even stalemated him while critically injured. Despite the dirty tricks Jason is likely to pull, I see Nightwing taking the solid majority. And given a few years, Nightwing could close the gap and maybe defeat Batman. Something I don't see Jason ever doing. stick out tongue Yes, that is a challenge to Martian.

Dgw2007
what would happen if tim entered the fight would he win

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The times these 2 have fought, Richard stalemated Jason, while holding back, and even stalemated him while critically injured. Despite the dirty tricks Jason is likely to pull, I see Nightwing taking the solid majority. And given a few years, Nightwing could close the gap and maybe defeat Batman. Something I don't see Jason ever doing. stick out tongue Yes, that is a challenge to Martian.
wuth nightwung

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Dgw2007
wuth nightwung

*sigh* Richard Grayson. Thought it was obvious. And they would both beat Tim's ass. Little emo *****. stick out tongue You have to be a moron or homosexual to turn down a naked Ravager in your bed. naughty

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The times these 2 have fought, Richard stalemated Jason, while holding back, and even stalemated him while critically injured. Despite the dirty tricks Jason is likely to pull, I see Nightwing taking the solid majority. And given a few years, Nightwing could close the gap and maybe defeat Batman. Something I don't see Jason ever doing. stick out tongue Yes, that is a challenge to Martian. Agreed 100%

Richard Grayson ftw. wink

As for Tim and either of them. I don't see him beating either Richard or Jason but I seem to remember him giving Jason on hellofva fight back at the tower. Tim's got allot of potential still left in him. He's easily the best Robin IMO and I could him one day surpassing Bruce. Along side Richard which is the only person I've ever said that about before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.