darkseid(8th century foundations) vs gds darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this? the younger more vibrant ds or the older stealing everyone one around him's powers?

each side has thirty minutes prep to strategize for each other.

quanchi112
gds wins in my opinion.

starking
Even though they're the same person(thus they should be equally powerful), Gds Seid displayed a helluva more power. He takes this with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Even though they're the same person(thus they should be equally powerful), Gds Seid displayed a helluva more power. He takes this with ease. this makes no sense. its like saying me in my twenties vs me in my fifties. im sure the twenties would whip the fifties version of mine's ass.

very bad reasoning here. i see you have backed off of your argument that gds wasnt as powerful as he used to be. good show. i always knew gds was more powerful.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
this makes no sense. its like saying me in my twenties vs me in my fifties. im sure the twenties would whip the fifties version of mine's ass.

very bad reasoning here. i see you have backed off of your argument that gds wasnt as powerful as he used to be. good show. i always knew gds was more powerful. My bad, I thought you were using old Ds. But here's my question, why the hell would you call this foundations Ds, when this is the same exact guy from the mainstream comics? That confused me, you should've just called this current Ds vs Gds Ds. Since that's the one were using, then he can probally take this. He creates realities, a feat that perhaps greater than anything done by his Gds incarnation.

Oh and one more thing.

http://habbz-alot.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/middle_finger_flame.jpg.w300h300.jpg

quanchi112
My bad, I thought you were using old Ds. But here's my question, why the hell would you call this foundations Ds, when this is the same exact guy from the mainstream comics? That confused me, you should've just called this current Ds vs Gds Ds. Since that's the one were using, then he can probally take this. He creates realities, a feat that perhaps greater than anything done by his Gds incarnation.

Oh and one more thing.

http://habbz-alot.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/middle_finger_flame.jpg.w300h300.jpg it isnt the current one were using here. its the one pulled from the timestream from the 8th century. very simple. its not the current one. 8 th century one wasnt creating realities. this one needed orion to kill gds darkseid who hadnt stolen powers yet and was weak as shit on his own.

laughing

gds one would win this.

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
it isnt the current one were using here. its the one pulled from the timestream from the 8th century. very simple. its not the current one. 8 th century one wasnt creating realities. this one needed orion to kill gds darkseid who hadnt stolen powers yet and was weak as shit on his own.

laughing

gds one would win this. Well if using the one specifically from that story, then fine. Gds wins, because that one didn't display as much power. It's like using him from Apokolips now and putting him against himself in Gds. Of course he'll lose, because that wasn't even his greatest portrayal. While there are versions that could potentially beat Old Darkseid, this one doesn't happen to be one of them.

quanchi112
Well if using the one specifically from that story, then fine. Gds wins, because that one didn't display as much power. It's like using him from Apokolips now and putting him against himself in Gds. Of course he'll lose, because that wasn't even his greatest portrayal. While there are versions that could potentially beat Old Darkseid, this one doesn't happen to be one of them. no its not that bad. its just i wanted to see how he would have fared in peoples minds against gds ds after he began the theft of other beings powers. i feel gds would kick this ones ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.