Pre-Crisis Superman VS Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Who wins.

the Darkone
PC Darkseid owned superman through that whole era, nearly had PC superman sh** in his pants.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Cold
Who wins.

Contrary to the opinions of people like Quanchi, roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman has never been superior to Darkseid. And in fact, Darkseid has always beaten Superman, save for 3 stories which were either avatars, bad writing, or straight up PIS.

Darkseid wins. galan_darkseid

Darkone: QFT. Supes got bitched at least 3 or 4 times. yes

starking
This was done, not to long ago.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=458239&pagenumber=1

Nikkolas
The Avatars thing is such a joke. It doesn't say "every tiem Darkseid lost it was an avatar." I hate how people twist the scan.

starking
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The Avatars thing is such a joke. It doesn't say "every tiem Darkseid lost it was an avatar." I hate how people twist the scan. No one said anything about "everytime he lost it was an avatar". So why are you bringing that up?

Nikkolas
Because that's what everyone says.

Doomsday beat Darkseid.

"IT WAS AN AVATAR!!"

Superman beat Darkseid.

"IT WAS AN AVATAR!"

And yet..there's no proof of any of that.

starking
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Because that's what everyone says.

Doomsday beat Darkseid.

"IT WAS AN AVATAR!!"

Superman beat Darkseid.

"IT WAS AN AVATAR!"

And yet..there's no proof of any of that. The only fights I think where retconned, was the ones prior to New Gods #15. John Bryne saw Ds as a Galactus level being, yet he had him lose to Superman. I think when he wrote that, it was in his intentions to retcon those matches. Hell, that scan strongly implied so. Him "rarely using that ability, for the avatar can be beaten if the opponent is strong enough", and "it's merely a small portion of my nearly infinite power", gives off a strong hint, that it was a retcon for his losses. When you think about it, it's a perfect explanation to why Ds is so inconsistent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.