Marvel VS Xenomorph Hive with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Cold
Situation: The Hulk, Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops, Spiderman, Venom, Ice Man, Colossus & Quick Silver are sent on a mission to destroy an extremely large Xenomorph Hive festering and growing the sewers of New York City. Thousands of people are dead, and the United States military is sending in black ops, but they end up as hosts.

Twist: Cletus Kasady's symbiotic suit has merged with the Xenomorph Queen. This has enhanced the Xenomorph Queen, resulting in a giant Hive made up of Super Xenomorph Warriors, that are faster, stronger, and more aggressive than ever before.

Type a short story of the out come.

h1a8
Quick Silver, Cyclops, Beast, and Wolverine dies.
Spiderman and Venom can do nothing.
Here are some unknowns though:
Can the Hulk be impaled through the brain knocking him out?
Can they hurt Colossus?

But all of that is moot since Iceman can solo them easily.

King_Cold
Yes.

No but their queen can.

King_Cold
How come no one responds to a thread were they have to type more than one word?

h1a8
Originally posted by King_Cold
Yes.

No but their queen can.

I just said Iceman because I don't see how he can be harmed.
Yet he can kill or ko them (even one by one if he has to).
So if not him then how could any of these characters possibly harm Iceman.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by King_Cold
Situation: The Hulk, Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops, Spiderman, Venom, Ice Man, Colossus & Quick Silver are sent on a mission to destroy an extremely large Xenomorph Hive festering and growing the sewers of New York City. Thousands of people are dead, and the United States military is sending in black ops, but they end up as hosts.

Twist: Cletus Kasady's symbiotic suit has merged with the Xenomorph Queen. This has enhanced the Xenomorph Queen, resulting in a giant Hive made up of Super Xenomorph Warriors, that are faster, stronger, and more aggressive than ever before.

Type a short story of the out come.

quicksilver does some recon. he then tells iceman that there are a whole lota nasties in there...and iceman just freezes the whole damn hive solid. the hulk and colossus goes in bashing the frozen queen all in under 1 hour. And the marvel guys go to the nearest mcdonalds to grab a burger.

Muck101
I don't know how much good Iceman could do. They can survive the cold of deep space. At best, he'd put them to sleep for a while.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Muck101
I don't know how much good Iceman could do. They can survive the cold of deep space. At best, he'd put them to sleep for a while.

yep, deep space is cold but icman would be freezing them...you know, turning them into ice inside out. much like what john sparta did to simon phoenix in demolition man...frozen to the core stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.