WWH vs. Superman With Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
Superman Post-Crisis WWh with power gem who would win

Grinning Goku
Superman.

Dgw2007
ok then battel two Pre-Crisis superman vs wwh power gem

Dgw2007
who wins then

h1a8
Any superman would beat any Hulk at least to BFR.
So no more Hulk vs. Superman.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by h1a8
Any superman would beat any Hulk at least to BFR.
So no more Hulk vs. Superman. this is not any Hulk vs. Superman this WWHulk with power gem vs. post crisis Superman

janus77
but still without flight, superspeed and the ability to actually see Superman from a galaxy away...

increasing Hulk's power is not necessary, he'll stomp on Superman in a contest of strength, it's the other stuff which he hasn't got and can't attain which makes it impossible for him to handle such characters unless they lack range attacks and need to come in close - at which point "Hulk the strongest one there is!".

Dgw2007
Originally posted by janus77
but still without flight, superspeed and the ability to actually see Superman from a galaxy away...

increasing Hulk's power is not necessary, he'll stomp on Superman in a contest of strength, it's the other stuff which he hasn't got and can't attain which makes it impossible for him to handle such characters unless they lack range attacks and need to come in close - at which point "Hulk the strongest one there is!". ok no flight for superman and no superspeed superman can only leap tall buldings and all other powers

Swanky-Tuna
What would Superman or Hulk do with the power gem? They wouldn't be able to use its power all that well.

Dgw2007
i was trying to power hulk up to make it even

h1a8
Originally posted by Dgw2007
this is not any Hulk vs. Superman this WWHulk with power gem vs. post crisis Superman
Its one of the any Hulks and this Supe is one of the any supes.
You can give Hulk infinite strength and durability and he would still lose to BFR. There is no getting around this. Thus any Superman (no matter how weak) can beat any Hulk (no matter how strong) at least due to BFR. Only until Hulk can fly can there can be an actual debate. Cased closed.

Priest
the hulk can leap back to earth using the moon as leverage.

Hannibal-Lector
I think PC superman still has more strength feats than Hulk or any Powergem user... regardless what the actual case might be... personally i think it should be Hulk re-equipped with Horseman War Celestrial technology vs supes

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I think PC superman still has more strength feats than Hulk or any Powergem user... regardless what the actual case might be... personally i think it should be Hulk re-equipped with Horseman War Celestrial technology vs supes
then how would the battel go

h1a8
Originally posted by Priest
the hulk can leap back to earth using the moon as leverage.

big grin That's if he's thrown in the direction of the moon.

He could be thrown in the direction of the Sun. Yikes!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dgw2007
Superman Post-Crisis WWh with power gem who would win Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Superman. Originally posted by Dgw2007
ok then battel two Pre-Crisis superman vs wwh power gem Anybody else find this sequence of posts weird?

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Anybody else find this sequence of posts weird? I was going to point that out.

Then I just blamed it on the fact that the thread starter is a troll who doesn't actually bother with this newfangled "logic".

Ultimate Hulk43
I love the Hulk (no homo) but Superman would still win.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I love the Hulk (no homo) but Superman would still win. Homo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.